The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 15-01-2022, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Not all lar... only the two viet near toilet are very rush
They also like to play the fake police game on customers...every time customers go in they collect money...halfway thru her phone rings...she pretend to talk to her agent or boyfriend...then she told me"uncle faster leh my boss say downstairs got police checking...you faster do and go...""".....i kena this many times at level 5 and 4,,,,lol,,,sometimes her husband also call her say her son got fever need her to faster go home,,,these mls are the number one scam artists lol
Old 15-01-2022, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 3
merc88 is one of the Best!merc88 is one of the Best!merc88 is one of the Best!merc88 is one of the Best!

i went on monday and saw a a attractive viet lady on the 2nd level facing the escalator. i went to atm to withdraw money and went back to her shop , the door was closed ....miss the boat! guess she took in another bro and........any fr on her?
Old 15-01-2022, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FiNNale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Took a walk earlier at parklane today…and gosh how I miss the Thai disco here last time. So I head straight to lvl 3 to take a look at the legendary XQ. I came across 3 mls at lvl 3 and I’m able to identify Paris based on our lovely Bros comments here. But I’m unable to identify the other 2 mls. The is one with long hair near to the escalator and the other is with short hair further inside. Which of them is XQ? Both signal me to go in but I did not as I can’t figure out who is who
Old 15-01-2022, 12:00 PM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiNNale View Post
Took a walk earlier at parklane today…and gosh how I miss the Thai disco here last time. So I head straight to lvl 3 to take a look at the legendary XQ. I came across 3 mls at lvl 3 and I’m able to identify Paris based on our lovely Bros comments here. But I’m unable to identify the other 2 mls. The is one with long hair near to the escalator and the other is with short hair further inside. Which of them is XQ? Both signal me to go in but I did not as I can’t figure out who is who
I have pm you xq shop location...you just have to camp for her at level 3 and wait your turn...
Old 15-01-2022, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Keniah123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiNNale View Post
I went to recce today and saw them as well but cannot find XQ leh. I was very very tempted by them.
Old 15-01-2022, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by merc88 View Post
i went on monday and saw a a attractive viet lady on the 2nd level facing the escalator. i went to atm to withdraw money and went back to her shop , the door was closed ....miss the boat! guess she took in another bro and........any fr on her?
No viet on lvl 2 in front of escalator left is bobo right is joey
Old 15-01-2022, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Level 5 not bad, found 3 at the back but 2 of them eyecatching. Problem is their neh looks damn plastic and stiff... Quite turn off. Face not bad.
Old 15-01-2022, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 3
merc88 is one of the Best!merc88 is one of the Best!merc88 is one of the Best!merc88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
No viet on lvl 2 in front of escalator left is bobo right is joey
she look like a viet to me. i think she is joey based on ur posting.
Old 16-01-2022, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Level 5 not bad, found 3 at the back but 2 of them eyecatching. Problem is their neh looks damn plastic and stiff... Quite turn off. Face not bad.
you are right ,they are push up bras and fake boobs, dun waste your time with them, they also rushing services
Old 16-01-2022, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
segovia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkwillow View Post
Xiao Qian's shop is spacious, many places to bang her if bored of doing it in the massage room.

Few weeks back, I saw a bro outside her shop. He was standing really close to her door with his ear on the door gap, seems he's eavesdropping and trying to hear what's going on inside. He was so engrossed, he didn't noticed me walking along the corridor till I walked past him.
I visited parklane on friday but her shop not open.... think I really suay....
Old 16-01-2022, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
segovia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro... can share her HP?
Old 16-01-2022, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 15
qwerty171 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwerty171 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Visited level 3 on and off but never had the chance to see XQ. yesterday went up to level 3 and both doors opened while I was walking around. Took a look at both girls from outside and quite clear which one is XQ. Went in her shop to confirm her name and proceeded with the service. XQ is really good. Friendly, high GFE, patient and accommodating. Will return for sure.
Old 16-01-2022, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 6
markbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Are they next to each other?
I pass by last week and all 3 shop open and all came out tgt.
At one glance all look quite chio and young. A bit shocked.
But I didn't go in as already have appointment.
Wonder which one is good.
Old 16-01-2022, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Any bros tried the short hair tanned milf beside XQ? She is quite flat thou
Old 16-01-2022, 10:38 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!
Red face Re: Parklane massage

any kind bro can share XQ hp number , her wechat id cannot be found

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread