The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2021, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Wah really break down the door swat style.
Now situation very dense and all these areas shld be on radar it seems.
For bros still chionging do be safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by absurdit View Post
Not to kill the mood. Stay safe from covid and raid

https://mothership.sg/2021/09/unlice...8HivMy2IHPbdkE

Looks like they broke in like SWAT style.
Old 25-09-2021, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Just curious , this stretch of MP, Do all of them offer FJ as standard package ? Cause wanna explore the others as mentioned here
Old 25-09-2021, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post
Just curious , this stretch of MP, Do all of them offer FJ as standard package ? Cause wanna explore the others as mentioned here

Mate...have u read the thread?
They are all fuk shops
Wat do you think they offer? Hot dogs?
Old 26-09-2021, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
Mate...have u read the thread?
They are all fuk shops
Wat do you think they offer? Hot dogs?
Lol 😂 I am just confuse with the term Fuk shops and MP now 😂
Old 26-09-2021, 10:47 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes...apple has a lot of body art...if u look..very well done.....was done by a pro here in sg not back home...and she is v artistic not completely uneducated...

Should be walk in..pay 150...get on the job
She actually does enjoy sex...if the guy is fit for purpose, and is quite knowlegable some stuff
But 1% english and my putonghua not good enuff

The one you are nentioning dunno...obviously means out of game or rtc or both
i saw apple's BF when I was there to visit amy. fuck he looks damn scary, ah beng with as many tats as apple. keep looking at me when i go to and from the toilet
Old 26-09-2021, 11:00 PM
Samster (eP)

jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
Isnt this place closed? Or maybe no walk ins.
reopened recently, only 1 gal there in the whole huge place everytime i go take a look. she has a decent figure but was a bit of a dead fish. viet or something, not PRC.
Old 26-09-2021, 11:47 PM
Samster

Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post
Lol 😂 I am just confuse with the term Fuk shops and MP now 😂

Mp is the term used by people who have never graduated to plain speaking..
Old 26-09-2021, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
i saw apple's BF when I was there to visit amy. fuck he looks damn scary, ah beng with as many tats as apple. keep looking at me when i go to and from the toilet

U mean the huge lump of lard w yellow hair?
Chinese fatoid
Not sure he bf.....behind scenes pimp..or jus fren....
So far i not sense any affection or bodylang between them to suggest bf.....maybe/not

But i shagged her 20mins non stop in last room b4 kitchen and she got quite loud..he was in kitchen 15m away...so...
Old 27-09-2021, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 14
chewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Chinese fatoid
So far i not sense any affection or bodylang between them to suggest bf.....maybe/not

But i shagged her 20mins non stop in last room b4 kitchen and she got quite loud..he was in kitchen 15m away...so...
Can pm Apple contact pls?
Old 27-09-2021, 10:58 AM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Chinese fatoid

ya, that's the guy. amy said he is apple's bf. he for sure knows what she does and he accepts that i guess. maybe he getting free fucks or something. amy said he comes to have lunch with her sometimes
Old 27-09-2021, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2016 / Power: 17
Gyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond repute

Can anyone please share Amy’s contact. Thanks!
Old 27-09-2021, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 4
ImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I visited a joint on syed alwi rd to see Li*da behind closed doors. Her English is not enough to converse, bit looks are ok. Had to use translator and the price was $55 for massage and $205 if you want all-you-can-eat buffet included.
My target price for buffet is $150 but she did not accept, rather introduced me to some ugly but ethusiastic not-young lady...
I bid farewell and never turned around. No money spent.
Old 28-09-2021, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 21
SayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to behold

Can someone share apple contact pls ?
Old 28-09-2021, 07:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBondJBond View Post
I visited a joint on syed alwi rd to see Li*da behind closed doors. Her English is not enough to converse, bit looks are ok. Had to use translator and the price was $55 for massage and $205 if you want all-you-can-eat buffet included.
My target price for buffet is $150 but she did not accept, rather introduced me to some ugly but ethusiastic not-young lady...
I bid farewell and never turned around. No money spent.
That's the price I was quoted from the few ML in that area too. 55 + 150. Haven't managed to encounter any 150 all in offer.
Old 28-09-2021, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
That's the price I was quoted from the few ML in that area too. 55 + 150. Haven't managed to encounter any 150 all in offer.
Thought the shops on one side of the road offers $150? But it's straight to action, get the job done and leave.

For other side of the road with not so obvious shops, there are ladies charging $150 up front, or $200 (can persuade them to give $5 off, lol). From my prior visit the $200 one do give some decent massage and fair timing , maybe not all of them though
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1