The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2021, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 16
airwolf is a glorious beacon of lightairwolf is a glorious beacon of lightairwolf is a glorious beacon of lightairwolf is a glorious beacon of lightairwolf is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
I actually got a contact for youyou thru michat in this area... the photos looks good, so I made an appointment around 11am to go down...

not a spa... those more discreet type which will only open door once they confirm you are there. Once she open the door, I was like... "are you YouYou", and she said "Yes"

Damn.. don't look like the photo at all... she said it was because it is early and she has not put on her makeup yet... but then she is also meaty, unlike the photo...

conclusion is, I told her no, and walked off. not sure if the same youyou, but if it is.. not my type of tea.
i just tried her last week...the place suck big times.... curtian type.....when i realise it , too late, i already inside the shop.....good thing is she massage still ok.....as for other service....i will say so so,hygience wise very poor.....i doubt she bath after session with me , because she went down to bring in on client and lead him to another curtain room. i came out from shower , dress up and paid her. total damage is 200 buck..... money can spend on better places.....just my two cent.
Old 15-09-2021, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 14
luxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by airwolf View Post
i just tried her last week...the place suck big times.... curtian type.....when i realise it , too late, i already inside the shop.....good thing is she massage still ok.....as for other service....i will say so so,hygience wise very poor.....i doubt she bath after session with me , because she went down to bring in on client and lead him to another curtain room. i came out from shower , dress up and paid her. total damage is 200 buck..... money can spend on better places.....just my two cent.
I received a WhatsApp from 悠悠, stated 28 and from Shi chuan. Wonder it is the same person. Price is 150 all in. Voice from WhatsApp heard quite sweet. Picture quite good also. Place provided is same as this road.
Old 15-09-2021, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 8
Starx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxury88 View Post
I received a WhatsApp from 悠悠, stated 28 and from Shi chuan. Wonder it is the same person. Price is 150 all in. Voice from WhatsApp heard quite sweet. Picture quite good also. Place provided is same as this road.
Don't waste time, waste $$ there...
Old 15-09-2021, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I also have contact of R & M for some time already.. never motivated enough to go try them. can check what's the damage? 150 or 200?
I was quoted 200. Don't think its worth it considering there are plenty of 150 options around.
Old 15-09-2021, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 10
Xander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I also have contact of R & M for some time already.. never motivated enough to go try them. can check what's the damage? 150 or 200?
55 + 150. in terms of price and environment its definitely not worth it as mention there are probably better options out there with proper room and shower facilities . u can try it for the experience or maybe if the girl is your type and u dont mind the curtain type with good sound experience surrounding you
Old 15-09-2021, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
I was quoted 200. Don't think its worth it considering there are plenty of 150 options around.
Just curious, when quoted 200 usually how long is the session? Thanks
Old 15-09-2021, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post
By right its one hour. But can potentially end quite early depending on how strong you are
Old 15-09-2021, 02:54 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Possible scenarios:
1) 1 hour = 30/40 min massage + 30/20 mins ECA
2) 20/30 mins = ECA only
3) 5 minutes = if you have PE, no massage, no ECA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 15-09-2021, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by airwolf View Post
Got 2 youyous there on michat.. you're talking about the ground floor one, I think bro restrain is talking about the 2nd floor one.

2nd floor one double booked me the other night and only messaged me 1 hr after the time AND I accidentally walked into the other one to look for "youyou".. and tried the one you mentioned. similar conclusion as you. dodged one bullet and kena another one, I suppose.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 15-09-2021, 04:39 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119867 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried the one advertise at 69 but not actual location? Very secretive and ask for actual location when reach. That Nana nag so much till I cancel the appt...

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 15-09-2021, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 10
Xander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Anyone tried the one advertise at 69 but not actual location? Very secretive and ask for actual location when reach. That Nana nag so much till I cancel the appt...
u dodged a bullet IMO I tried her once and regretted that's all i can say maybe some will disagree
Old 15-09-2021, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 4
Kissmytoes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone try before bliss paradise along syed alwi Road?
Old 15-09-2021, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 3
Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
That one with big boobs and extremely big eyes? On mobile she seems very friendly and concern, not yet tried her.
Old 15-09-2021, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxury88 View Post

If its the groundfloor is good fuk for small dick locals. I am a (?normal!) 14-16cm and she complain every 2nd stroke. RTF? Nooooo!

But nice bod and if your little brother is aptly named mebbe ok then

And they definitely have good hygeine
2 sichuan gals..yuyu and apple
1 hubei..amy..older but fit
Rest are old, fugly or both

Last edited by Underhidden; 16-09-2021 at 12:15 AM.
Old 15-09-2021, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 14
chewej5 is one of the Best!chewej5 is one of the Best!chewej5 is one of the Best!chewej5 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
If its the groundfloor is good fuk
And they definitely have good hygeine
2 sichuan gals..yuyu and apple
1 hubei..amy..older but fit
Rest are old, fugly or both
That day I pass by this shop, there is 2 viet chio bu will come around 8:30pm.
No yet try but heard from friend said the 2 viet chio bu damn good service.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1