The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2021, 08:52 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Quote:
Originally Posted by repairman View Post
Would just like to do some sharing here.

Around 2 months back I broke off with this PRC girl that I got to know a year ago on Wechat. I believed I was a simp when I first got to know her.
When we first started, she was renting a room with a room mate, so when it came to sex she said this: 我不要去酒店,不喜欢做完事就拉裤子走人的感觉。It was a hint that she wanted her own room. So I went out to find a room for her where the owner allows friends to visit kind. After much searching manage to find. And also I helped to pay her rental. Along the way she wanted a new phone, so I bought it and also paid for the monthly phone bills. On top of that it was grocery trips and buying gold for her when she said she made a fuss that I didn't get anything for her. Also got a ring for her. All these just for some pussy. Now looking back it was a mistake on my part. If a girl wants you, there is no need to go through all the hassle.
Some lessons needs to be learnt, just don't make the same mistake twice.

I think there is not much sense in regret, rather than a bit of introspection to see what can be learnt from that episode. She was with you for 10 months, so that's not too bad and I hope you had some memorable fucks in between.
Old 15-08-2021, 08:57 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post

I have paid, and am still paying, 30-35% of the 25k-30k rates for full BY. And my girls have mostly been natural, cute n pretty SYTs. I had an HK SYT and a tall realtor who wanted much less.

[/SIZE]
$7.5K seems to be around the lowest possible minimum, that's roughly how much I am paying as well.

S-pass is around $3000 (I pay less, but that's quibbling just want to give some benchmark numbers)

Rental and utilities is around $1500

Allowance is around $3000 or $100 a day.

This is not luxurious by any means since a girl always likes to indulge in small things once in a while - a trip to Sephora or to someplace not expensive like Zara once a month is already $1000+, Foodpanda every now and then can add up to another $1000/month
Old 15-08-2021, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Around 2 months back I broke off with this PRC girl that I got to know a year ago on Wechat. I believed I was a simp when I first got to know her.
When we first started, she was renting a room with a room mate, so when it came to sex she said this: 我不要去酒店,不喜欢做完事就拉裤子走人的感觉。It was a hint that she wanted her own room. So I went out to find a room for her where the owner allows friends to visit kind. After much searching manage to find. And also I helped to pay her rental. Along the way she wanted a new phone, so I bought it and also paid for the monthly phone bills. On top of that it was grocery trips and buying gold for her when she said she made a fuss that I didn't get anything for her. Also got a ring for her. All these just for some pussy. Now looking back it was a mistake on my part. If a girl wants you, there is no need to go through all the hassle.
To some women, especially those that are single or divorced, even some masried ones, as long as you are not single, they feel that they lose a lot or sacrifice to be with you, hence, you need to make up to them monetarily. I used to think likewise, but not anymore. We do put in feelings and effort to maintain the relationship if money has to be involved actively, why spend on one pussy when you can have variety going for the professional WL in GL?
I remembered years ago I met this lady who's married to a Singapore man, she asked for branded gift, first a Hermes bangle, I refused, then a Bvlgari ring, I also refused, but I still scored a round with her without all these gifts. Then when she tried asking for allowance, I told her to fly her kites. For those who thought their pussies are casted with diamonds, find those Roberts who love to be chopped. Excuse me.
Old 19-08-2021, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro,

Tks for sharing your experience w/ this PRC girl.

Mistake? Not if you really liked her and you have learned from the RS. Every encounter is a valuable lesson.

Many PRC girls who are in SG are very mercenary. Is the girl a WL?

Cheers!

Bro WB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Some lessons needs to be learnt, just don't make the same mistake twice.

I think there is not much sense in regret, rather than a bit of introspection to see what can be learnt from that episode. She was with you for 10 months, so that's not too bad and I hope you had some memorable fucks in between.
Bro, I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
$7.5K seems to be around the lowest possible minimum, that's roughly how much I am paying as well.

S-pass is around $3000 (I pay less, but that's quibbling just want to give some benchmark numbers)

Rental and utilities is around $1500

Allowance is around $3000 or $100 a day.

This is not luxurious by any means since a girl always likes to indulge in small things once in a while - a trip to Sephora or to someplace not expensive like Zara once a month is already $1000+, Foodpanda every now and then can add up to another $1000/month
Bro,

Your calculations are correct. I heard the market rates for full BY are much higher now. Higher damage for lower quality women. Most of these females are way too old for me to call them 'girls.'

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
To some women, especially those that are single or divorced, even some masried ones, as long as you are not single, they feel that they lose a lot or sacrifice to be with you, hence, you need to make up to them monetarily. I used to think likewise, but not anymore. We do put in feelings and effort to maintain the relationship if money has to be involved actively, why spend on one pussy when you can have variety going for the professional WL in GL?
I remembered years ago I met this lady who's married to a Singapore man, she asked for branded gift, first a Hermes bangle, I refused, then a Bvlgari ring, I also refused, but I still scored a round with her without all these gifts. Then when she tried asking for allowance, I told her to fly her kites. For those who thought their pussies are casted with diamonds, find those Roberts who love to be chopped. Excuse me.
Bro,

Well said!

When I started BY in 2009, I was already an ah pek. I was a newbie at the time n I thought a pretty SYT aged 18-21 was a grand prize. Big mistake.

When I refused to buy expensive gifts, some of them would say, "我的青春都给你了。“ They were trying to convince me why I should buy them the gifts. In retrospect, these girls were gold diggers.

Took me many years to reprogram my NEGATIVE subconscious beliefs. It's a totally different ball game now.

I'm the grand prize to all my dream girls, current and future, in my subconscious mind.

This is the only correct mental frame. It's magical.

Please achieve this winning mindset, whatever it takes.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 19-08-2021, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

If I were single or divorced, looking for a girl to be my live in gf, then BY will be irrelevant. If she treats me well, I will reciprocate the same.
If I were attached or married, merely looking for FWB, then I will want to be very clear about what I can and will do. Don't lie, don't BS, don't commit to something you cannot deliver. The end is, best case, she is heart broken and walks out of it. The worst, she wrecks havocs, chop off you GGJ and kill herself.
Old 19-08-2021, 10:25 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
If I were single or divorced, looking for a girl to be my live in gf, then BY will be irrelevant. If she treats me well, I will reciprocate the same.
If I were attached or married, merely looking for FWB, then I will want to be very clear about what I can and will do. Don't lie, don't BS, don't commit to something you cannot deliver. The end is, best case, she is heart broken and walks out of it. The worst, she wrecks havocs, chop off you GGJ and kill herself.

Bro, tks so much for sharing your thoughts and expertise.

I'm a bit different.

Good evening to all samsters,

I like to grow w/ my dream girls, together, every day, in every way possible.
That is the only way for a relationship to stay healthy and flourish. It's a win-win situation.

I always make sure I leave a girl BETTER, in as many ways as possible than when I first met her.

I came across the following on "the highest form of love between a man and a woman" a few days ago. It struck a chord...

I have translated the Chinese msg into English. I have also taken the liberty to alter and/or add some phrases to make it closer to what I believe is the ideal LOVE relationship.

IMHO, the following describes the highest form of love relationship between a man and a woman, a combination of eros and philia.

"A man’s highest form of love for a woman is to be a mentor to her. To personally teach her, step by step, the requisite skills and emotional strength for survival in any society and under any circumstances. He also bestows on her enough resources, support and protection: Financial, physical, emotional, and spiritual. He will make sure that when and if he is not around, she will live well, with dignity and be fulfilled and happy."

"A woman’s highest form of love for a man is to appreciate and admire his masculine character traits, specialized skills, his value to society, intelligence, and emotional mastery. She helps and encourages him to achieve his full potential, affirm his uniqueness, reach his goals, and she teaches him self-love and love for others. She will make sure that when and if she is not around, he will be able to take good care of himself and continue to give value to society."

Any comments and criticisms?

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.

Last edited by warbird; 20-08-2021 at 11:39 AM.
Old 28-08-2021, 09:55 PM
Samster

Good evening!

Many men try every which way to get attractive girls of their type to like them. They think that is the quickest way to get into their pants. But their behavior and body language often make them appear insecure and needy.

Big mistake.

I receive this email from Allen on this interesting topic.

Don Juan,

By far, the biggest mistake men make when they want to turn a woman on...

Is thinking that LUSTING FOR YOU somehow comes from LIKING you.

But nothing could be further from the truth.

You see, whether or not a girl "likes" you and approves of you has nothing to do with whether or not she wants to wrap her legs around you and bang your brains out.

In fact...

Women are more likely to fantasize about having sex with a guy they don't particularly "like" in the traditional sense.

That's because LUST and LIKING exist in different areas of her brain.

"Liking" is generated in the rational, logical part of the brain.

And "lust" is activated in the deeper, more primal, animal part of the brain.

The good news is...

That a woman's primal, animal brain is much more powerful than her logical, reasonable one.

And guys who know how to activate it have an insane amount of choice with women.

When you think about it, we men aren't that different.

I'm sure there's been a girl you didn't particularly "like" or connect with...

But you wouldn't hesitate to slide into bed with her and tear her clothes off.

The main difference between a man's brain and a woman's brain...

Is whereas a man's primal lust is triggered by a woman's physical appearance, a woman's primal lust is triggered by the signals his BODY LANGUAGE gives off.

That's why carrying yourself a certain way will make a woman squirm in her seat...

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 28-08-2021, 10:51 PM
Samster

I like to share a tip from Mr. Mike Haines.

Tip of the day:

“You don’t get pussy by being attractive. You become attractive by getting pussy.”

I couldn't agree with him more.

A bit crude, but very true.

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 29-08-2021, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
speakshow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I like to share a tip from Mr. Mike Haines.

Tip of the day:

“You don’t get pussy by being attractive. You become attractive by getting pussy.”

I couldn't agree with him more.

A bit crude, but very true.
That's a very good quote!!
Old 08-09-2021, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakshow View Post
That's a very good quote!!
Tks, bro.
.................................................. ........

Good evening,

I like to share some insights on what is very attractive to women from Mr. Mike Haines.

"Women are attracted to you because you have a stronger frame than they do."

"Women would rather fuck an ugly guy with a strong frame than a handsome guy with a weak one."

"A girl can ONLY get horny for you if you have a stronger frame than her."

“Be a man. Act like you have answers.” (Bill Burr)

Any comments?

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 08-09-2021, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 7
oldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Tks, bro.
.................................................. ........

Good evening,

I like to share some insights on what is very attractive to women from Mr. Mike Haines.

"Women are attracted to you because you have a stronger frame than they do."

"Women would rather fuck an ugly guy with a strong frame than a handsome guy with a weak one."

"A girl can ONLY get horny for you if you have a stronger frame than her."

“Be a man. Act like you have answers.” (Bill Burr)

Any comments?

Cheers!

Bro WB
Hi Bro WB, what is this frame refering to ? Hope to get your enlightenment
Old 09-09-2021, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldboi83 View Post
Hi Bro WB, what is this frame refering to ? Hope to get your enlightenment
Bro, tks for your question.

"FRAME" is the frame of mind or state of mind or mindset, and in the context of attracting women, refers to a man's emotional strength, self-mastery, and other masculine character traits including courage, dominance, confidence, non-neediness, ambition, intelligence, specialized knowledge/skills, trustworthiness, reliability, compassion, n kindness, etc.

I forgot a MAN's value to society and that he is God's gift to all beautiful women in the world. If all of the above is truly your frame of mind at the subconscious level, you will have no competition in getting all the most attractive girls of your type.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Last edited by warbird; 09-09-2021 at 10:39 PM.
Old 10-09-2021, 05:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for sharing bro WB.
Old 10-09-2021, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 4
Earnestball is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEarnestball is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro, tks for your question.

"FRAME" is the frame of mind or state of mind or mindset, and in the context of attracting women, refers to a man's emotional strength, self-mastery, and other masculine character traits including courage, dominance, confidence, non-neediness, ambition, intelligence, specialized knowledge/skills, trustworthiness, reliability, compassion, n kindness, etc.

I forgot a MAN's value to society and that he is God's gift to all beautiful women in the world. If all of the above is truly your frame of mind at the subconscious level, you will have no competition in getting all the most attractive girls of your type.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB,

If I may add - self assured, peace of mind, giving, not exploitative, making them feel they can trust you.

It's all in the mind and playing with their minds with enough sincerity. True power.

Last edited by Earnestball; 10-09-2021 at 10:43 AM.
Old 12-09-2021, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earnestball View Post
Bro WB,

If I may add - self assured, peace of mind, giving, not exploitative, making them feel they can trust you.

It's all in the mind and playing with their minds with enough sincerity. True power.
Bro, tks for your post.

Yes, self-assuredness is more than just self-confidence. My two Nanjing women like to say 要很笃定,很冷静 or very self-assured and very calm, coolheaded and imperturbable, no matter what happens.

Peace of mind and tranquility are also vital. Yes, especially in life and death situations. That is when we can separate a real MAN from tens of thousands of little men/boys. Unlike in ordinary circumstances when a man may be able to fake it.

Don't forget to be ASSERTIVE, but not aggressive. Be dominant, not domineering. Be in control, not controlling. Big difference. Very big difference.

All of the above are results of a MAN's awesome emotional strength and self-mastery at the subconscious level.

Be fearless. Like a zen master.

Yes, in the last many yrs, I hv also alluded to the importance of generosity, empathy, compassion, kindness, loyalty, responsibility, reliability, and trustworthiness. A man's word is his bond.

I hv also stressed the importance of giving unconditionally. See my post on the highest form of love between a woman and a man.

Last not but not least, a MAN should think and behave like the prize from the first second he meets his dream girl until the last second he is with her.

If you have ALL the masculine character traits I have mentioned here and in my previous post, do you think you will have any competition in getting your dream girl? Unless she is a psychopathic gold digger.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1