The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 11-06-2021, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris8080 View Post
Moving to where bro
Bro, this DH I think suitable for you, since you drive....

She can meet weekdays afternoon.

Heard she can anal also but maybe you have to top up a little bit more

She CIM me and I usually pass her a little only.

But boobs size compare to the Michat DH you pass me is far smaller 🤣

But she confirmed blow better

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 11-06-2021, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
I doubt here really got to be honest.. Below is just like 15% of my encounters..

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Last one look like fishball’s girl.
Old 11-06-2021, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 3
Umbrage21 is a splendid one to beholdUmbrage21 is a splendid one to beholdUmbrage21 is a splendid one to beholdUmbrage21 is a splendid one to beholdUmbrage21 is a splendid one to beholdUmbrage21 is a splendid one to beholdUmbrage21 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
I think the main difference is "grooming maid for personal fuck" vs "paying FL maid for fuck".
This is a Great Quote which needs deep ponders.

Old 11-06-2021, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Good day Bros

Fucked alot of maid and I can humbly say my small advise here.

Firstly- how do you justify free fuck? I have posted before - food and hotel are not included, the maid let you fuck, you must at least provide a proper meal and nice bed. So these are not contribute to fucking cost. Dont forget half of the cost is used on you too, ( you eat the food and use the bed too )

Secondly - For old uncle here, I consider as money giving to her as fucking cost eg allowance, cash directly pass to her . money help her family.

There cant be zero cost, even you drive and up her in MSCP, there is petrol cost, unless you can claimed from her

Yes, I do have my fair share of good body and good looking maids, but I dont like to post photo here. I also up a few Virgin maids here, long time ago when pager was popular...I miss those days, easy to hook and easy to up, less costly.

Time changed and they are more demanding or should I say, money value is getting smaller, that why they need more. So mostly will give you sex if you support them. It is up to you bros, nobody force you to put your dick inside them.

Dont grumble and complain after that, it is your choice. I upped for free, that is my choice. Ask for money, I move on.

PS, my chat group have al least 10 more bros had upped good looking and good body maids....with photo proofs. We are low profile and want to be safe only.

Happy Bonking everyone
Time change as singapore now is 1 of the expensive city to live in and that why im exploiting the maids here.

Well, here is sharing about maids adventure and photos so i dont see the need to be humble but of course i always urge bros here to mask the eyes minimum or remove the head as who knows some WKs or idiots post it at anywhere else.

And yeah to no complain, you got skill to fish good quality maids, its your right to show off. I upped with money, i know how to twist their mindset easily but not to evil deeds.

To those want free sex, my experience is you sure can get it, but how chio, sexy i myself strongly believe its nearly none.

Importantly, respect them and treat them nicely
Old 11-06-2021, 11:43 AM
Samster

Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Last one look like fishball’s girl.
Last one is a indian girl.. she has piercing at her nose there..

1 of my current fwb
Old 11-06-2021, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntworth View Post
Move to where wor???
Move to east side bro....

So I can meet J more frequently.... Lol

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 11-06-2021, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
beachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post

East side is good. East coast ,katong , Changi alot of fishes ..
Anyway stay low profile and be happy
Old 11-06-2021, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
I doubt here really got to be honest.. Below is just like 15% of my encounters..

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Salute u bro, all your fb maid are than high standard, well done
Old 11-06-2021, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Fucking friday!!!
Old 11-06-2021, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
Salute u bro, all your fb maid are than high standard, well done
If you treat them nicely, they will do anything you ask.. 80% of my fb maids allow me to video.
Old 11-06-2021, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, out of these, which one is the wildest in bed
Old 11-06-2021, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Bro, out of these, which one is the wildest in bed
2nd one.. she is abit siao one but she is the top AAA among all the maid i had before.. fair skin, hourglass body shape..

Jesus i need to watch her cim video tonight again!
Old 11-06-2021, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
2nd one.. she is abit siao one but she is the top AAA among all the maid i had before.. fair skin, hourglass body shape..

Jesus i need to watch her cim video tonight again!

Haha, so good that your fb allow u take video, mine mostly not allow, only 2 allow me to take photo and without face too.
I like most is the last photos of your, the maids from india, her body sizes and boobs looks perfect to me, if u didnt mentioned she is from india, I would not know, her skin is very fair compare to ordinary india girls....she is a gem, great catch bro.
Old 11-06-2021, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post

Jin power ah!!! Cast net till east ah??? West no more fishes Liao ah???
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 11-06-2021, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
Haha, so good that your fb allow u take video, mine mostly not allow, only 2 allow me to take photo and without face too.
I like most is the last photos of your, the maids from india, her body sizes and boobs looks perfect to me, if u didnt mentioned she is from india, I would not know, her skin is very fair compare to ordinary india girls....she is a gem, great catch bro.

Haha, she very obedient.. can do cim, swallow all!

Wonder if any bros here got any good qualities as mine or not.. lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1