The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 10-06-2021, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
i can confidently said in here only like 1 to 2 can consider as good as mine in terms of body
Should keep bro till you get a better ones
Old 10-06-2021, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Lol i shared alot photos of my maid fb.. i can confidently said in here only like 1 to 2 can consider as good as mine in terms of body.. face cant say because masked up

LOL.... A Mt got another Mt higher

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 10-06-2021, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 6
faketobey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfaketobey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachboii View Post
Share already doesnt matter...it happened to me awhile ago which make me lay low profile for a period ( I am just a ordinary singapore guy with family) . I share my contact to a local samster here. ( I dont want to name his nick) , end up he don't get to bed her and so act as white knight and expose my name...what is worst is that...i was expose here too...

so from there is stop sharing contact. i keep my fishes and when i feel like fishing i dont mind getting back my same fishes...
I seriously do not see why you would name call the idiot out. Put his name here so others would not share with the skilless hack trying to sleep with maids.

Honest its these type of people that makes a forum like this useless.
Old 10-06-2021, 10:07 PM
Samster

cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Hi all, I am moving out of Jurong area and wanna let go this DH that bbbj CIMer. Whoever kin wanna exchange please leave a message here

Old 10-06-2021, 10:09 PM
Samster

out of Jurong area and wanna let go this DH that bbbj CIMer. Whoever kin wanna exchange please leave a message here

Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on TwitterEdit/Delete Message Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Old 10-06-2021, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
outatowner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJPY View Post
3. S, age 25, pretty, filipino dh, C cup perky boobs, a little fleshy but not fat, I like fleshy girls, perfect for me,my fav so far. Very shy girl, which I am still grooming, but she has liberated a lot. Her off day is every sunday, but I have no excuse to meet her (usually Sunday I play mahjong full day at friend's place, but now P2HA, no mahjong, so stuck at home with wife). Last sunday, about 5 days after we chatted, she wanted to meet me after meeting her friend, but I gave some excuse that I am tied up with work, month end, a lot of closing reports blah blah...but inside pounding my heart..wasted opportunity. Anyway, continue chatting, and yesterday, she say she can meet me in the evening for a while because her 'mam' ask her go NTUC buy things. She stays about 7 mins drive away, so after my cycling, fast fast drive over and park at MSCP.$$$$$ floor (again no car, really 3X lucky). Tell her where i am and she left her home. She came into the rear seat...and really not too bad looking, very shy girl. Started kissing and I and sucked her boobs and nipples, her skin is tight and soft, boobs really firm and perky. I asked her for a bj which she complied and proceed to give me a wet sloppy bj. But she is really shy and scared...keep raising her head to look around her, say scared got camera. I told her my car has tinted windows and sun shades, even got camera, also cannot see, but she really worried. So no CIM...so only heavy petting and a bj, I also have to rush home, else wife will ask why so late...haha. We still chatting and she is really into it..today I asked her for to send me a pic of all her panties so I can pick one, and tell her when I next meet her, I want her to wear that panties and I want to rub her pussy till her juice is all over the panties and I will personally remove it and keep. She say this is turning her on...and I hope this sunday will be the day. (I am arranging to meet her this sunday evening after her outing before she goes home, I will tell my wife I am going to visit my mum and visit my nephew). S is a keeper, so I may wanna sacrifice some sunday mahjong time and bonk her properly in a nice hotel and make this arrangement permanent, and make her a fb. She says she wanna go back for good after her contract ends in Dec. So only 6 months of fucking left.

That's my adventure for the past2 weeks. I still have more than 20 matches which some have started casual. So, for someone who has limited time and opportunities to score 3 in a week...I am sure many of u single guys out there will do a lot better. It's really a sea of opportunities out there for those who knows how to fish.

Once I get bored or wife is suspecting, I will have to stop. I know it's wrong, but it's exciting for now cos my life is boring as fuck. Not sure if I am going to post any pics of the girls, i think sometimes privacy is important. This is the internet, once u post something, its here forever.

Will post again in future if I can.
i know the feeling being married you need to take your chances when they come,dont feel guilty its our nature to want to have sex with different ladies
Old 10-06-2021, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
LOL.... A Mt got another Mt higher

I doubt here really got to be honest.. Below is just like 15% of my encounters..

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 10-06-2021, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

I am also not sharing any pics or contact anymore.

Last edited by ET; 11-06-2021 at 06:13 AM.
Old 11-06-2021, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1864 / Power: 21
|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future

Just noticed something, they wearing the same design bra white..they like white, 🤭🤭
Old 11-06-2021, 02:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
I doubt here really got to be honest.. Below is just like 15% of my encounters..
Bro, can share share 1 or 2 not?
You are making me green with envy.
Old 11-06-2021, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 9
alphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Even if the bros here share with u, u cant score for what?
Later they shared already u cant score, u sabo say u get their number from here.
The bros here already shared how to fish, if ur good u sure can land some fishes. But if u cant make it give u the fish everyday also, u still cant eat it and the fish goes wasted.
Old 11-06-2021, 07:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
out of Jurong area and wanna let go this DH that bbbj CIMer. Whoever kin wanna exchange please leave a message here

Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on TwitterEdit/Delete Message Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Advert Space Available
Move to where wor???
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 11-06-2021, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2148 / Power: 19
chris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi all, I am moving out of Jurong area and wanna let go this DH that bbbj CIMer. Whoever kin wanna exchange please leave a message here
Moving to where bro

non-asian

~ Proud Member Of SBF Tiko Club ~
Old 11-06-2021, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Sorry i dont share at all and almost all had gone back. These are all my ex maid fbs throughout my years.

Until now, i dont see much of my standard in here..

I can only tell you, if you want with standard good quality maid, prepare to spend money but of course has to make sure she dont fool around. And yes, it can be done if you know how.

Whatever bros here tell you free fuck or just simple meal.. trust me all is fat and ugly which my dick cannot stand. Also, they tend to easily up by many cheapo uncles and bangla workers which is more dangerous.
Old 11-06-2021, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Good day Bros

Fucked alot of maid and I can humbly say my small advise here.

Firstly- how do you justify free fuck? I have posted before - food and hotel are not included, the maid let you fuck, you must at least provide a proper meal and nice bed. So these are not contribute to fucking cost. Dont forget half of the cost is used on you too, ( you eat the food and use the bed too )

Secondly - For old uncle here, I consider as money giving to her as fucking cost eg allowance, cash directly pass to her . money help her family.

There cant be zero cost, even you drive and up her in MSCP, there is petrol cost, unless you can claimed from her

Yes, I do have my fair share of good body and good looking maids, but I dont like to post photo here. I also up a few Virgin maids here, long time ago when pager was popular...I miss those days, easy to hook and easy to up, less costly.

Time changed and they are more demanding or should I say, money value is getting smaller, that why they need more. So mostly will give you sex if you support them. It is up to you bros, nobody force you to put your dick inside them.

Dont grumble and complain after that, it is your choice. I upped for free, that is my choice. Ask for money, I move on.

PS, my chat group have al least 10 more bros had upped good looking and good body maids....with photo proofs. We are low profile and want to be safe only.

Happy Bonking everyone

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Advert Space Available

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1