The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2021, 07:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42791 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My experience as a part-time modelling as a bride

Quote:
Originally Posted by joannelee View Post
I Sense something over at the studio, as her boss could have went out, leaving her naked on the bed, the contractor could have went into the room...
Me too ...seems like we r on the same wavelength, sis

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 27-05-2021, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3220 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Wow that sure look pretty shiok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecelialee View Post
Con't..

Albert ; Come suck me.
I crawled forward and hold his hard dick as I kiss it :

Old 27-05-2021, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I Sense something over at the studio, as her boss could have went out, leaving her naked on the bed, the contractor could have went into the room...
+10 for exchange
Old 27-05-2021, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 804 / Power: 4
Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold

This was taken by Albert in 2010, when I'm still working as his PA, once awhile he will get me to pose, and of cos we......

Look so fat that time, now is about the same..

Just let go and moves on.
No point dragging it over and over.
Old 27-05-2021, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
TREKLIM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow your boss is a lucky man, sucking him real good. What about you sucking your hubbys dick?
Old 27-05-2021, 06:26 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This was taken by Albert in 2010, when I'm still working as his PA, once awhile he will get me to pose, and of cos we......

Look so fat that time, now is about the same..
Doesn't matter...this is the type of woman I like to be in bed with..so pretty, sexy n bak bak

Old 27-05-2021, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
Wow that sure look pretty shiok
It is ..hv u been blown b4 buddy ???...if u haven, wanna try ??? ...hehe

Old 27-05-2021, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
joannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Doesn't matter...this is the type of woman I like to be in bed with..so pretty, sexy n bak bak
Wah Rickey...
Guess no chance lor....
Old 27-05-2021, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wah Rickey...
Guess no chance lor....
So sad, sis joannelee......no choice, now hv to go find another similar woman liao ...haha

Old 27-05-2021, 08:10 PM
Samster

Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold

Hello all wonderful bro and Sis,

I will be ending this thread as the more I going into posting it's more or less repeating. I will be focus on recent happening and update as per daily news,, :P in another thread.

Well over the years, Albert treat me very nice, I could have everything I want, and he also sell some of his shares to hubby at discounted rates. I;m still working with him as when I wanted to, I don't have to go back to his office, but went back occasionally to have sex with him.

Thank you all and appreciate you guys to have enjoy my posting, getting hard, some even getting wet... hahaha.

Cheers.

Old 27-05-2021, 08:23 PM
Samster

As with permission from hubby and to blur my vital parts, this is for you guys

Old 27-05-2021, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11910 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Upz +21 for your sexy pix.

Must thanks your hubby for his permission, hehe.
Old 27-05-2021, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quote:

Wow !!...tonight I can't sleep properly liao . everything also becum hard including my pillow n bolster ...buay tahan...so steam to see a pretty naked woman like you sis lying so sexily in bed ...thank you n yr dearest hubby for this nude pic of yrself to make us guys remember, drool n salivate for u

Old 27-05-2021, 08:47 PM
Samster

Paging for bro Acid ...where r u ??.…don't cum too late

Old 27-05-2021, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 23
killer_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud of

Wow nice story and pic
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1