The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-04-2021, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/panda-massage/

A short MR for Panda, went in without much expectations, so just share my experience with everyone.

Looks: Very beautiful, short hair, youthful. Has abit of exotic looks, half half between Marathon Xixi and OG Angel. Definitely pretty!

Place: Nice studio apartment. Stays alone. Very very clean apartment. That sets a good feel to everything for a start. fresh towels, disposable towel on bed, love her attention to cleanliness!!

Massage: Very good spa like ambience. Pretty well trained and provides soothing massage.

Sensual: Very very green here. very limited roaming and only pull down dress. Beautiful boobs though. Wasnt the best sensual as it was very basic. Average HJ.

RTM Value: Maybe, but definitely not priority. If you need a nice companion, or wanting a quiet time after a hectic day to relax, then maybe she is for you. If you want higher playability and heavier flavour, she is not the one. 100% vanilla.
Old 18-04-2021, 03:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 16
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Recent RTM’s:

Re-visited Xiao Xiao after last seeing her almost 3 weeks ago. Maintained same standard, high GFE and very accommodating. My “go to” for the neglected Japanese housewife (late 20’s) feel Full nude with 5G roaming! Suitable for bros looking for submissive companion.
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/massage-xiaoxiao/

Happy to meet Panda again after over two years (formerly Breeze). Like before, low playability, topless only during sensual. Has short hair now (not long hair per her ad photos). I dig her looks, 34C tits and innocent but sexy moans - rekindled feelings of illicit relationship… Suitable for bros with preference for pretty face and tofu soft breasts. Those looking for 4G access can skip!

No intro needed – Long Nv – one of my all-time favourites. Unfiltered full-on “attack” (she on me, and I reciprocated). Always amazed by her tricks and treats with unencumbered access (excluding intercourse). Suitable for adventurous bros who can deal with high-octane straight-talkers! Those looking for dignity and related white glove treatment can skip!
(Ad deleted at time of writing)

Points of interest:

Ting Bao may be back shortly if her plans goes smoothly. Wild and wonderful SYT Last met her late Jan 2020.

Recently listed: Qing Qing
Face photos on ads partially blocked. But saw from her WC: SYT looks with sizeable rack (she’s using previous ML Tina’s (circa 2H 2020) WC account).
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/qing-qing-massage/
Old 18-04-2021, 09:02 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
baboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/amber-massage/

Looks yummy. Gonna try and give fr liao or any bros tried b4 already or she came before?
Old 18-04-2021, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post

A short MR for Panda, went in without much expectations, so just share my experience with everyone.

Looks: Very beautiful, short hair, youthful. Has abit of exotic looks, half half between Marathon Xixi and OG Angel. Definitely pretty!

RTM Value: Maybe, but definitely not priority. If you need a nice companion, or wanting a quiet time after a hectic day to relax, then maybe she is for you. If you want higher playability and heavier flavour, she is not the one. 100% vanilla.
Thanks for the useful FR bro. I was shortlisting her coz SLG FRs suggests she is a looker and I m a sucker for looks. But we all know website FRs need to take with a bowl of salt lol.

Will keep her in my KIV on days I want a plain diet
Old 18-04-2021, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 12
bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post

Looks yummy. Gonna try and give fr liao or any bros tried b4 already or she came before?
Tried yesterday.

Look: 7/10, 20% PS, face not as sharp. Confirmed SYT.
Body: 8/10, firm Small B, pink nip, tight body.
Venue: Very small room, difficult for driver.
Sensual: 6/10, went FN without top up, hj very green but very accommodative. Didn’t opt for 2xhj n cbj.
Roaming: 5G
Attitude: 9/10
RTM: Yes, Hopefully she move to a better accommodation soon.

Last edited by bastian1; 18-04-2021 at 09:40 AM.
Old 18-04-2021, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post

never see her b4
Old 18-04-2021, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
baboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastian1 View Post
Tried yesterday.

Look: 7/10, 20% PS, face not as sharp. Confirmed SYT.
Body: 8/10, firm Small B, pink nip, tight body.
Venue: Very small room, difficult for driver.
Sensual: 6/10, went FN without top up, hj very green but very accommodative. Didn’t opt for 2xhj.
Roaming: 5G
Attitude: 9/10
RTM: Yes, Hopefully she move to a better accommodation soon.
u the man bro. Really fast hand fast leg. Thanks for the fr. Upzz u my humble points. Btw, i want shoot 2 times also cant bro. Got heart no strength bro
Old 18-04-2021, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
philipphilipou is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yes bro. Young vibe, ok looks, fair, a little shy with me, but we get along very well. Lots of cuddling , touching, caressing and her oral skills not bad. Also FYI, she's Sunflower's good friend.
Bro how does her style for sensual compare to Sunflower? Is it the same school of teasing edging?
Old 18-04-2021, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by philipphilipou View Post
Bro how does her style for sensual compare to Sunflower? Is it the same school of teasing edging?
I would say yes. Zi Xin's methods are slow and gentle and works up your orgasm. But not as skilful as Sunflower who feels like a natural. But tell her what you like, and how you like it. Zi Xin is the sort to listen. In fact, you could have a whole hour talking about and exploring pleasures... just like your girlfriend during schooldays.

Of course again, don't be an ass and manhandle her. Some guys already too rough with their hands and think they are GGTW. Sigh.
Old 18-04-2021, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

I'm strangely attracted to Angel Baby on SLG. Probably a FL in disguise, but still kinda drawn to her. Any insights anyone?
Old 18-04-2021, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Looks quite good and tempted to book her. I think she's been here a while. Any bros tried her can share FR? Thanks

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=816350
Old 18-04-2021, 10:14 AM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/massage-bai-he/

Ye Bai He is back. Recall some good FRs on her? Haven't tried before so can't verify.

The scene is heating up with competition, very good news to us all. Mediocre ones will need to buck up or risk being forgotten. Good ones will need to maintain standard to stay relevant. Rejoice bros! 🍻
Old 18-04-2021, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
philipphilipou is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/massage-bai-he/

Ye Bai He is back. Recall some good FRs on her? Haven't tried before so can't verify.

The scene is heating up with competition, very good news to us all. Mediocre ones will need to buck up or risk being forgotten. Good ones will need to maintain standard to stay relevant. Rejoice bros! 🍻
I tried her the last time she was here...I didn’t do a FR but basically it wasn’t great....HP usage extremely high to the extent where she spent most of the time with just one hand on me in a distracted way....definitely would not RTM.
Old 18-04-2021, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by philipphilipou View Post
I tried her the last time she was here...I didn’t do a FR but basically it wasn’t great....HP usage extremely high to the extent where she spent most of the time with just one hand on me in a distracted way....definitely would not RTM.
Gosh. Thanks bro..dodged a bullet
Old 18-04-2021, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Jesus the market rn is so big over 100 plus girls only on slg
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1