The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 09-04-2021, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlier View Post
Better avoid that good bonks thread, full of paid writers

Someone exposed Duo Duo who is operating at Min Wah hotel, saying she sabo other girls and don't look Like her photos. Yet on that thread I can See reviews saying she is pretty and don't look too far off from photos

Believe them at your own peril
I think bros there mentioned before.

Even in that thread you need to do your own due diligence. There are bros reviews that are true while there are black sheeps also.

For me I will actually use search buttons and see bros past history posts also to see can believe or not.

Without that thread I tell you the chances of you stepping on landmines are way higher.

As for looks, people really need to manage their expectation. Finding model looks at low price at dome 2 is....I also dont know what to say.

Even when I had a good time with XTT my first post on her looks I also put 7.5/10 only and bracket (better than liu jia) as a reference. Cause if I am not wrong Liu Jia I gave 7/10 in terms of looks.

I think my 2nd rtf post might have hyped up people also lol in terms of my experience with her.
However, I also mentioned YMMV since other bros have different experience not being able to break the ice.

Frankly, SYT are more choosy for sure. So service level does varies. It applies to us younger guys as well.

For example: all the over age 30s FL are older than me. I am choosy also who I want to patronise and rtf.

If you give me a knn late 30s to 40s womens who dont groom themselves, elephant, look cmi I also jitao turn off I tell you.

However, that being said if you can hit the right note, have chemistry and the SYT likes you then you will have a great time like what me and some other bros have experienced.

More factors definitely applies when hitting on younger FLs than older FLs.
In terms of our looks, personal/oral hygiene, personality, how you communicate and etc...
This applies everywhere, this is life man.

That is why people always say here "one men meat is another men poison" and "Your miledge may varies"

If failed to build chemistry on SYT then move on to the more consistent service one.

Last edited by desudesu; 09-04-2021 at 09:38 PM.
Old 11-04-2021, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 20
macrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenDanny View Post
Wah so rabak now ah i rmb last time 2017 she still quite lean one lei svc quite good
The photo and actual person is actually correct. Done visited her when she was in Hougang. Knn, like the other bro said, totally mutated. LoL!

Another warning is this beautycastle Vn Bu goes by either Bebe or Betty. She has a "Zhao Cai Mao" black lined tattoo on her left lower torso. They already taken down her link, so don't asked me. Very pretty but service got from mediocre to SIBEY JIALAT. 1st time, 30 mins, asked for massage like super light, but it's ok. 2nd time, ard the same time range 20mins+ - 30mins. After shooting, keep playing with her CB phone.

3RD TIME, when I called. No response. Checked the website, got a new number and ended up probably a OKT replied. Can tell from the writing style was probably a guy. Reached there, I haven't even take out my wallet to pay, she already STARTED stripping KNN. I actually intended to strip her myself, but before I could utter a single word, she's already done stripping. ninabey. I should have taken it as a BIG RED FLAG. I shoot after 15mins, asked for a rest for 5 mins. Bitch quickly dressed up (probably off to some KTV to work or something), said no and asked me to leave!

Lastly, tried to feedback to the pimp politely. He just like bochap, no apologises, zlich, kosong. These type of operators better don't do business here, fuck off and go somewhere else to do business. Singapore is not for you CB operators. Repeated customers also being treated like shit.

Apparently she moved from Lucky Plaza to MW hotel, RM 508. I believe these beautycastle, immp and Geyl@ng666 are probably all owned by the same operator (Diu lei lo moh) as they put all their hoes in MW hotel

Last edited by macrick; 11-04-2021 at 06:23 PM.
Old 11-04-2021, 06:10 PM
Samster

macrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud of
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Bumpz up this post. Knn, I just saw you up your threads. Ninabey lah. Singapore is a small place, don't keep pissing your customers off. These days you gonna piss someone off so much that you might end up behind bars. And I don't even have to do it myself.
Old 12-04-2021, 07:15 AM
Samster

Bumpz up this post. Knn, I just saw you up your threads.
Old 12-04-2021, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by macrick View Post
Bumpz up this post. Knn, I just saw you up your threads.
Many of us stepped on landmines before. Bro as much as I feel you, I think you are hitting on the wrong trees.

Im***, BC, gey****6** are all just advertisers.

The girls just pay to be listed there.

You kan these websites host they also don't bother one cause not their problem.

If the girls have a OKT managing them, we also won't know who the OKT is and he might not even bother to be here.

That's the reasons why bad bonk threads exist so that it help bros to avoid landmines.

Last edited by desudesu; 12-04-2021 at 07:51 AM.
Old 12-04-2021, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 17
aoshi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Found a landmine here https://impmm10.com/girl.php?id=4144

Actual is fat lady. Some more can tell me the pic is just a little different.
Old 13-04-2021, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 10
Outlier is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOutlier is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow the paid writers are here to defend their girls

Good job

Zap me all you want
Old 13-04-2021, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktan66 View Post
Didn't have a bad experience with this lady, but I must say the session was below expectations given she has been widely recommended at good bonks thread

Name: Xiao Tian Tian
No 1191
https://www.impmm10.com/girl.php?id=4062

One bro said she look extremely pretty and described her machiam model like quality. Totally BS. She just got the Girl next doo appearance. Young SYT yes, but face very average and her body is too skinny

Decided to post this review here as there are too many good reviews on XTT over in the good bonks thread and eventually my comment will be flooded out. Only by sharing here can I leave a lasting impact for all bros

Overall, Mei Mei is highly recommended. She look more MILFy matured but IMHO is definitely prettier than XTT. She is like +5-7 yrs of XTT but I believe fast forward 5 yrs XTT won't look as good as her. Service wise also way better
I think XTT is quite picky and chooses her meat.
But I personally had a good experience with her
Old 13-04-2021, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 13
topman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Real FR
I Shall not disclose the date and time i visit to avoid okt target

Booked mengmeng from imp located at zion road

Room: small and dirty. Come with a small high massage table as bed

Look: 4/10 definitely not her in the video. As i have to pay and be directed to the room; there is no way you can verify the gal first. I have message quite a few gal from zion. After i done my deed i went out to see, basically those 3-4 gal i saw are not the same gal at all from the photo. All within 3/10 to 4/10

Gal attitude is okay

Fj: lazy straight to missionary with super fake moan.

Lazy to describe the rest, basically just avoid zion road. Trust me
Old 13-04-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 17
aoshi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

landmine found https://impmm10.com/girl.php?id=3921

maybe 10% same as pic on site
Old 13-04-2021, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 934 / Power: 14
arachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to behold

Which Mei Mei are you referring to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogpoo View Post
Perhaps we not as handsome as other bros but this goes to show the professionalism and attitude of Lily and Mei Mei that give consistent services. They are both room mates btw.
Old 14-04-2021, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Tried this girl. Despite the strong reviews at good bonks thread, was below expectations for me

Liu Jia

http://www.impmm10.com/girl.php?id=4008

Strong cigarettes smoke breath despite her reviews saying she only smoke E cigarettes and only mild smoke breath. She told me she smoke both cigarettes and E ciggies, hence the strong smoke breath. Doesn't want to French too even though I wasn't so keen thanks to the reason as mentioned
My failsafe choice, but as the above report shows, YMMV. I am slightly surprised about her reluctance to french because her spontaneous willingness to indulge in frenching is one of the many reasons I keep going back to enjoy her.
Old 14-04-2021, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by macrick View Post
The photo and actual person is actually correct. Done visited her when she was in Hougang. Knn, like the other bro said, totally mutated. LoL!

Another warning is this beautycastle Vn Bu goes by either Bebe or Betty. She has a "Zhao Cai Mao" black lined tattoo on her left lower torso. They already taken down her link, so don't asked me. Very pretty but service got from mediocre to SIBEY JIALAT. 1st time, 30 mins, asked for massage like super light, but it's ok. 2nd time, ard the same time range 20mins+ - 30mins. After shooting, keep playing with her CB phone.

3RD TIME, when I called. No response. Checked the website, got a new number and ended up probably a OKT replied. Can tell from the writing style was probably a guy. Reached there, I haven't even take out my wallet to pay, she already STARTED stripping KNN. I actually intended to strip her myself, but before I could utter a single word, she's already done stripping. ninabey. I should have taken it as a BIG RED FLAG. I shoot after 15mins, asked for a rest for 5 mins. Bitch quickly dressed up (probably off to some KTV to work or something), said no and asked me to leave!

Lastly, tried to feedback to the pimp politely. He just like bochap, no apologises, zlich, kosong. These type of operators better don't do business here, fuck off and go somewhere else to do business. Singapore is not for you CB operators. Repeated customers also being treated like shit.

Apparently she moved from Lucky Plaza to MW hotel, RM 508. I believe these beautycastle, immp and Geyl@ng666 are probably all owned by the same operator (Diu lei lo moh) as they put all their hoes in MW hotel
Update this Vn bu bebe/betty/NOW AKA felicia is under VPREMIUM stable. Avoid at all COST! Now I know why she changed name 3 times
Old 14-04-2021, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by desudesu View Post
Many of us stepped on landmines before. Bro as much as I feel you, I think you are hitting on the wrong trees.

Im***, BC, gey****6** are all just advertisers.

The girls just pay to be listed there.

You kan these websites host they also don't bother one cause not their problem.

If the girls have a OKT managing them, we also won't know who the OKT is and he might not even bother to be here.

That's the reasons why bad bonk threads exist so that it help bros to avoid landmines.
You stfu, thank you and have a day
Old 14-04-2021, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wow the paid writers are here to defend their girls

Good job

Zap me all you want
Nvm, I up you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1