The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-04-2021, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15464 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hello bros, please avoid quoting a full lengthy post unnecessarily.
Old 07-04-2021, 11:54 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
Lotus2013 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
got one i think sugar come awhile , missing
She is still around albeit now working in another industry.
Old 08-04-2021, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
She got the right to do whatever she wants, but as a customer, I also got a right to choose whether to look for her.
Was planning to RTM her on Friday, now she announced this thing.....I would like to hold off n shift my attention elsewhere.
I hold my handbrake either, thinking to RTM this weekend, let’s wait and see =.=...
Old 08-04-2021, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 14
phased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
I hold my handbrake either, thinking to RTM this weekend, let’s wait and see =.=...

Seems like she retracted her post..
Old 08-04-2021, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
Sorry dude, she doesn’t seem to be in any hurry to list on SLG....
I think by the time she is listed, not sure if still interested, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedIan View Post
Thanks for the detailed analysis. I was thinking the small increase in price for a FJ sounds too good to be true.
You wish

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Lol....I also saw it.
Before anyone start to have any wild idea on what is being offered at 150....sorry...it is not what you think.

Let me try to analyze the situation.
Still an analysis until proven otherwise.

In any case, for those who know her, she is probably pissed by the lots that are taking advantage of her. Pretty sure it is back to how she listed her price when she first started, like AA. While she is not going to cut back her service, she wants to be adequately remunerated for the extra hard work she puts in, that's all. I like!
Old 08-04-2021, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 4
hiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to behold

I think probably too many bros tip her 150 for her good service that's why she increase.. Me included 😁
Old 08-04-2021, 05:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiongsterscv View Post
I think probably too many bros tip her 150 for her good service that's why she increase.. Me included 😁
which one u all refering
Old 08-04-2021, 05:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
which one u all refering
It's Long Nu FYI.
Old 08-04-2021, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

MLs adopting Base rate with Listed upside menu is not new, it's their business so the more savvy ones will monitor demand and trend to capitalise on market and own popularity. From practical POV, it actually gives consumers more choice, since some bros don't like upsize menu such as BJ /FJ, or don't mind that ML only SN at Base rate etc, so they can just pay the lower basic fee instead of ML using an all inclusive rate, which is likely higher. One good example is the RTC Anna, I just go for her base $100, I get to sample her then if the experience is good, I can later on decide if I want her +$50 BJ (which imo is a tad high for a BJ top up la..but well). Had she adopted a catchall price like say 120/130, it makes RTM decision tougher if I don't want BJ but have to keep paying the flat higher rate.

Only mega downside is, this kind of tiered pricing I am wary of ML service attitude if we only opt for Base rate. At the back of their mind they might be cursing that this 1 hour service could have been a bro paying upsize rate, yet she is stuck with a "miser". We all have our fair share of ML attitude immediately change when a topup/upsell option is declined.

Personally I still prefer simple one rate cover all MLs. Don't like to deal with these potential mood breaking behaviours.
Old 08-04-2021, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post

Only mega downside is, this kind of tiered pricing I am wary of ML service attitude if we only opt for Base rate. At the back of their mind they might be cursing that this 1 hour service could have been a bro paying upsize rate, yet she is stuck with a "miser". We all have our fair share of ML attitude immediately change when a topup/upsell option is declined.

Personally I still prefer simple one rate cover all MLs. Don't like to deal with these potential mood breaking behaviours.
Though I have zero right to determine how they want to charge, I do have opinions and assessments about it.

I too dislike ala carte or add ons incremental charges. It all becomes so very commercial. When a person becomes calculative (rightly or wrongly), she takes away the emotional connection and replaces it with business motivation.

It becomes contrived and mechanical. You pay this, I give this. You pay that, I give that. Just like a vending machine. Some people can accept this. Well I don't. I'll just stick to the girls who genuinely wants to go the extra mile with me. It feels a lot more satisfying.

Anyway, I sensed this when she returned. I felt a change in her. That's why I wrote last week that I have taken her out of my rotation, for the moment, and added An An instead. Anyway right now, she is not indispensable anymore. There are many more equally superb options that have given me more satisfying sessions. Furthermore, come month end another favourite of ours is returning. Brace yourselves.
Old 08-04-2021, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus2013 View Post
She is still around albeit now working in another industry.
Yes, I know she’s in another infustry but recently heard she’s back? Is she Panda now as the physique is similar?
Old 08-04-2021, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 10
moloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jask357 View Post
Thanks for the FR. Up u 14 pts
Thanks for pts. Pts returned.
Old 08-04-2021, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

The tier pricng isn't something new, just instead of the 80, 100, 120 last time, we have 120, 150, 200(?) now.

Maybe the MLs just realised at one point that our local men are rich despite bad economy and charge more.
Old 08-04-2021, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hey all, a bit off topic but wonder for bros here who regularly opt for BBBJ (or FJ), how often do you get tested? Trying to figure out if BBBJ is worth the risk and will also be good education for me.

Cheers.
Old 08-04-2021, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Hey all, a bit off topic but wonder for bros here who regularly opt for BBBJ (or FJ), how often do you get tested? Trying to figure out if BBBJ is worth the risk and will also be good education for me.

Cheers.
I try to test every 6mths, depending on how frequent my exposure , i nvr do bbbj already only CBJ at times, mostly is hj or fj . Just went to dtap like 2-3 weeks ago had a full test cuz aft CB period cheong alot, now on a small hiatus

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1