The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
max50, wendy

Closed Thread

Old 25-03-2021, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: North East area

Hahahahaha ... same old trick bro... I used one trick is “yes I visited u once before more than 6 months ago...” and most time they will just take it as it is and auto extra ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoodlesWet View Post
they also know de.
sometimes they asked questions during massage like

"how long you never massage already ah ?"

"is this your first time here ? "

these are all testing to see if they can carrot you.

I realised when I answered those questions like Yes, I am first timer, the rate they auto tell me is $70, $80.

those I replied "been here a few times" or "my friend recommended", they dont even ask if I know the rate, straight pull down shorts and do the work
Old 25-03-2021, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 16
Acer09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
market should be 1 blue note with internal roaming and zhut zhut.
anything more, carrot liao
Yeah. Some joints I tried are offering perks at standard market rate. Some really treat me as carrots. Maybe I am not firm or just don’t want to haggle till really no mood.

Anyway, agreeing with you. Should be more firm and stick with the market rate.
Old 26-03-2021, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 17
samsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of light

Love those ml stitch bra to their polo.
Since nice roam
Old 27-03-2021, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 6
markbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
when MLs start to get greedier or service level drop, sorry bye bye, she will lose one returning customer that’s all.
Sad to say thats what they intended also, they dont want their limited time to be filled with standard rate, wanna empty out some slot so new carrot have time to come in , and then they have chance to grow them to be their regular. thats the business . Just like those cafe dont like those customer come in buy 1 cup coffee but sit whole day with laptop.
so we really have to stand firm to say no to this non market rate.
Old 27-03-2021, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Yup... some will persuade you to only do 1 hour instead of 1.5 hours because they want to increase the chance of taking more tips from other customers as well.

Regardless of situations, stand firm is the only way out for me as most MLs are not stupid, it’s either they still have that $50 or they got nothing. Of course may be some will restrict your access and some give black face... for black face one... they will also lose me as returning customer

Quote:
Originally Posted by markbryant272 View Post
Sad to say thats what they intended also, they dont want their limited time to be filled with standard rate, wanna empty out some slot so new carrot have time to come in , and then they have chance to grow them to be their regular. thats the business . Just like those cafe dont like those customer come in buy 1 cup coffee but sit whole day with laptop.
so we really have to stand firm to say no to this non market rate.
Old 27-03-2021, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 7
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Yup... some will persuade you to only do 1 hour instead of 1.5 hours because they want to increase the chance of taking more tips from other customers as well.

Regardless of situations, stand firm is the only way out for me as most MLs are not stupid, it’s either they still have that $50 or they got nothing. Of course may be some will restrict your access and some give black face... for black face one... they will also lose me as returning customer
I think this really depends too.
If it’s popular time slots (Friday night etc) of course they want a greater turnover.

But if you go in the mid afternoon and you are a regular. Most will accede to do 90mins. And as a regular, it might mean a good 70-80mins of slow teasing throughout. (Coupled with a good massage of course)

Of course if you can find one that ngam you in terms of looks, pricing is good, massage is good, facilities good, that one will fall under your protected gem list liao...unlikely to openly share haha.

Agreed with the need for everyone to stand firm and not give in.
Old 27-03-2021, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I totally agree with you. Trust me, the ML wont tell you the real reason because it will made them look bad and greedy
They will just say enough de la. My regular ML one day when I didnt make booking asked me instead of the usual 1 hr, she said actually half an hr is enough. Knowing which part like to massage, she completed the session in 30mins plus HJ before next customer comes in.
She made $50 from me and $50 from him in 1 hr. Thats 100% increase.
I paid $30 instead of $50 So in a way she saved $20 for me.

2 types of Spa like you to have longer session (i.e 加钟)
1) P massage or those expensive Spa. Their 钟 is more expensive, ML get more cut out of the hour and also can hit their monthly quota.
2) Clean and Proper TCM
You dont add hour, they cannot give you a good and proper knead. Those who have been to Thailand or Indonesia will understand that a good and complete massage is between a 90 ~ 120minutes
Old 03-04-2021, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
4EyeRat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

261 Serangoon Central Dr #01-41 can try
Old 04-04-2021, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Midtown seems like got happening......anyone try there ?
Old 04-04-2021, 10:31 AM
Samster

pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
they also know de.
sometimes they asked questions during massage like

"how long you never massage already ah ?"

"is this your first time here ? "

these are all testing to see if they can carrot you.

I realised when I answered those questions like Yes, I am first timer, the rate they auto tell me is $70, $80.

those I replied "been here a few times" or "my friend recommended", they dont even ask if I know the rate, straight pull down shorts and do the work
in order not to be carrot, always say someone recommended...and then when comes to GQ say the person who recomended only pay $30.
Old 04-04-2021, 02:29 PM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
in order not to be carrot, always say someone recommended...and then when comes to GQ say the person who recomended only pay $30.
不可能。那个不是我的顾客。你搞错了(some more shoot you back)。
我的客都是给80的。有些还给100. (Counter attack)

The next 15mins, she go out and take towel, walk here and there kill time.
You inside like a fool with the paper underwear waiting for time to pass.
Time almost up, she walked in and said ”时间到了,要喝什么水?“

You dressed up and spend $50 for a lousy massage.
But thinking that its cut losses, you walk out and say Heng ah.
She started to complain to her colleagues and delete your wechat
Old 04-04-2021, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Midtown seems like got happening......anyone try there ?
Yes, very vibrant and exciting, its 4 U.
Old 04-04-2021, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
不可能。那个不是我的顾客。你搞错了(some more shoot you back)。
我的客都是给80的。有些还给100. (Counter attack)

The next 15mins, she go out and take towel, walk here and there kill time.
You inside like a fool with the paper underwear waiting for time to pass.
Time almost up, she walked in and said ”时间到了,要喝什么水?“

You dressed up and spend $50 for a lousy massage.o

But thinking that its cut losses, you walk out and say Heng ah.
She started to complain to her colleagues and delete your wechat
Lucky i only spend 50 to find out the lousy attutude. While you spend another 80 to find out. Lol

I am not sure who got to lose more if they want to counter attack like that. those who take it in their strides has a steady stream of income for the coming months. the scenario you pan out...nothing.

just imagine you run your own business and you react the way you described. lol
Old 04-04-2021, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lucky i only spend 50 to find out the lousy attutude. While you spend 80 to find out. Lol
This is a fictitious example.
No real person or animal is harmed.

They are not business woman. They are ML.
Counter attacking is survival in a dog eat dog world in China
They dont think of long term.
Name me any Spa that last for more than 3 years?
Now 1 year very good already. Time has changed.
Old 04-04-2021, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Yes, very vibrant and exciting, its 4 U.
any discussion for W******* 4 U ? Baby looks cute

superb location for me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread