The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 10-03-2021, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 961 / Power: 7
BenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to behold
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by happpy View Post
picture totally different, mutated very big size can say plum as compare to picture

https://www.impmm10.com/girl.php?id=3639

claim she is code red ..........

jerk off with a hj and paid 80 bucks for it.

Wah so rabak now ah i rmb last time 2017 she still quite lean one lei svc quite good
Old 10-03-2021, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 4
Buaytahanliao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBuaytahanliao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by happpy View Post
tried this milf , no doubt she look slutty and have a nice ass.

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/qingqing-massage/

but no point, the service is so lousy

bath yourself

mechanical massage touch the back for around 20 mins

use the phone most of time during massage , finish using the hp then put the phone on my tummy and jerk me off.

lastly rush me off for the next customer to arrive.

bad choice
Anybody can recommend any ML that shower with you?
Most of the ones i went seems to shower ownself..
Old 10-03-2021, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3739 / Power: 5
H2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.impmm10.com/girl.php?id=4054

What else to say? SCAM! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️. Lady is a 🐘 irl. Still can say she looks like her advertised pic lol. I almost jitao faint lor. End up I just zao ASAP.

Last edited by H2chiong348; 11-03-2021 at 12:03 AM.
Old 12-03-2021, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 9
snowmanhell is a splendid one to beholdsnowmanhell is a splendid one to beholdsnowmanhell is a splendid one to beholdsnowmanhell is a splendid one to beholdsnowmanhell is a splendid one to beholdsnowmanhell is a splendid one to beholdsnowmanhell is a splendid one to beholdsnowmanhell is a splendid one to behold

Anyone tried http://www.impmm10.com/girl.php?id=3836?
No reviews yet
Old 13-03-2021, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2chiong348 View Post

What else to say? SCAM! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️. Lady is a 🐘 irl. Still can say she looks like her advertised pic lol. I almost jitao faint lor. End up I just zao ASAP.
Haha, no need to pay anything at all?
Old 14-03-2021, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3739 / Power: 5
H2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Haha, no need to pay anything at all?
Hahaha bro I paid her $10 and zao. Waste of my time.
Old 22-03-2021, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2chiong348 View Post

What else to say? SCAM! ��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️. Lady is a �� irl. Still can say she looks like her advertised pic lol. I almost jitao faint lor. End up I just zao ASAP.
IMPMM.. and other stables i can say most likely same owner.. they cheat u guys with pretty faces but when go hotel, a fat and ugly shit will appear.. whats worst is the attitude like S.H.I.T.. have blacklisted IMPMM..amazed how SBF have not banned them.. its ok if they are UGLY.. but if the attitude is bad.. how will u have mood to fuck?
Old 26-03-2021, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 17
kitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to behold

http://www.impmm10.com/girl.php?id=4094

Texted her and everything seems ok, reply fast and gave discount without me asking for it. Confirmed a timing with her and I went to her location. Reached already but it was another girl who opened the door. I asked her for her name and her name doesnt tally with the listing's name. So I asked where is Xiao Yu Er and she said Xiao Yu Er is busy with a customer who just arrived.

WTF. I was punctual but yet she double booked two person? Then Xiao Yu Er came out and asked if i can take her friend. Fuck la her friend totally cannot make it. So i left without paying a single cent.

Her friend"s mobile number is 84089937. Skip both.

Looks (Xiao Yu Er): 6/10. Big boobs but her face is very diff from her listing.
RTF: Give me money, i also don't want RTF.

Nb.
Old 27-03-2021, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 11
freedIan is a splendid one to beholdfreedIan is a splendid one to beholdfreedIan is a splendid one to beholdfreedIan is a splendid one to beholdfreedIan is a splendid one to beholdfreedIan is a splendid one to beholdfreedIan is a splendid one to beholdfreedIan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkat22 View Post
http://www.impmm10.com/girl.php?id=4094

Texted her and everything seems ok, reply fast and gave discount without me asking for it. Confirmed a timing with her and I went to her location. Reached already but it was another girl who opened the door. I asked her for her name and her name doesnt tally with the listing's name. So I asked where is Xiao Yu Er and she said Xiao Yu Er is busy with a customer who just arrived.

WTF. I was punctual but yet she double booked two person? Then Xiao Yu Er came out and asked if i can take her friend. Fuck la her friend totally cannot make it. So i left without paying a single cent.

Her friend"s mobile number is 84089937. Skip both.

Looks (Xiao Yu Er): 6/10. Big boobs but her face is very diff from her listing.
RTF: Give me money, i also don't want RTF.

Nb.

Bro, I feel you man. I have 2 incident from Impmm where I got bait and switch. It sucks. Good for you to leave when you felt the deal isn't right.

Cheers and happy bonking.
Old 28-03-2021, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 22
Raul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaul is a living Saint! - you won't find better
For these sites, many of the review in the girls' pages are fakes. Some written in English looks broken (Google translate?) or some words used not making any sense. If see those, high chances not written by a local bro.
Old 28-03-2021, 11:18 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
lovemyfans is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzkriegg View Post
Can't believe there were people waiting outside. The photos advertised are all fake and the girls will bait and switch if she is occupied, that's why she will always agree to any timing you suggest to her.

Boycott all girls at this Zion Road shop please.
EXCELL3NT ADVICE.

Losers like MAX FUCKFACE and JCash have to pop out somewhere. If they are not here, they will be at MW hotel. Max Fuck Face is now trying his best to promote the shithole spa hoping to get some coffee money from the boss. Rental car drivers don't make much.
Old 31-03-2021, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 15
Titsman is one of the Best!Titsman is one of the Best!Titsman is one of the Best!Titsman is one of the Best!

I totally agreed the misleading info on the site like impmmXX.. Etc. But any bros can share Good F in addition to bad F only.. Really desperate to know a decent F source with geylang officially closed still? Bros please share.. Thank you..
Old 31-03-2021, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 8
hondachongsg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhondachongsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaliang View Post
IMPMM.. and other stables i can say most likely same owner.. they cheat u guys with pretty faces but when go hotel, a fat and ugly shit will appear.. whats worst is the attitude like S.H.I.T.. have blacklisted IMPMM..amazed how SBF have not banned them.. its ok if they are UGLY.. but if the attitude is bad.. how will u have mood to fuck?
Totally agree..

Avoid impmm..

Went few times, all quite bad attitude poor service or keep asking topup money.. otherwise no touch, no kiss, no take off clothes, 10-20mins ask you leave liao..
Old 31-03-2021, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondachongsg View Post
Totally agree..

Avoid impmm..

Went few times, all quite bad attitude poor service or keep asking topup money.. otherwise no touch, no kiss, no take off clothes, 10-20mins ask you leave liao..
Not all are bad ba. i've come across a few good ones.
Old 01-04-2021, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titsman View Post
I totally agreed the misleading info on the site like impmmXX.. Etc. But any bros can share Good F in addition to bad F only.. Really desperate to know a decent F source with geylang officially closed still? Bros please share.. Thank you..
There's a thread sibei good bonk. There's a number of gems being shared there. U come sibei bad bonk thread, of course here are all the bad ones lol

But this is a impt thread. To share all the fake pics and bad attitude/rush jobs scammers.

Samsters need to unite against these PRC scammers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1