The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-03-2021, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1030 / Power: 21
ad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud of
Re: Is there any ML who gives good sensual tease to groin area?

Quote:
Originally Posted by angsanna View Post
Went down last evening again after finished meeting with client at that area. Drove there & happened to find a parking lot outside the shop,Woah damn lucky.

Registered n paid up. A new therapist , COXX is assigned to me. Look good, maybe 1.6m tall , slim and look pleasant. Her style abit like thai finger press , quite good, slow and steady, know the points to massage, started from the back then to the ass and asscrack, she spent at least a good ten mins on it. The feel is good when she focus on my butt, she will fingerpress and shake n rock her hand. Trying unknot my tighten tendons. Very focus n dedicated to it. If you enjoy butt massage, got to look for her.
After that she started to massage my thigh and inner groin slightly into pelvic area with her long sensual strokes.Throughout the process she was quite attentive, will check with you how is the strength. After doing the back for a good 1 hour, she went out to take a warm towel to massage my back n removed the massage oil. she dimmed the light and brought a pillow out and asked me to turn n laid on my back.

She started from my chest and after awhile, she started to rub my tummy and the area further down near the pubic hair. I was rock hard from this, the warm air from the tummy make my didi blood rise.hahahaha.

After awhile she started to massage front of my thighs as she was making me really high, but no direct contact to my manhood during frontal massage. Times flies very fast, 90 min is almost up,she finished the last part which is the calf and feet area. She is new but very skilled. I like her thai finger press style , more delicated compare to using palm of hands. Very enjoyable session with her. strongly recommend her if you looking for a excellent massage & teasing without GQ..
After reading your FR, i book a slot later!
Old 28-03-2021, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3025 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5787 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Went to places recommended by some friends

(1) 1st one packed a punch in the massage. As she pressed ur tired body with her powerful stroke, her fingernails are brushing across all the sensitive parts. Really CB! I wanna die for 90 mins as she keep teasing me as she massage. After that turn over, immediately push her D cup neh neh into my mouth and I suck it till damn shiok. After everything finish, went for a shower (very hygiene and great for next bro)

(2) 2nd one is a legendary lady who is neighbour of melody in lavender. She has moved further to the east. Power massage and her nuru skills really can kill you if you cannot take the excitement. It ended with her huge D cup breast fucked and nuru. After rounds of exploration, I found that her nipples are so sensitive. One time I was sucking and flicking her nipples, she buay tahan and start frenching me. That is why she went south and suck my cock off. Fucking erupting and crawling out of the massage bed. After my 5th visit, managed to ram her in all positions. Amazing experience.

(3) 3rd one packs a punch when she massage. One and off brushes my balls and grab my tool from behind. Had close to a 45 min power massage (including 30 min on and off cock tease) before I turn in front. She play with my cock slowly and sensually till I erupted. Really knn! Wasted her neh neh only b cup and a bit shy cannot roam.

Happy to exchange contact with some bros. Lately giving out tons of contact but received 0.
Old 28-03-2021, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 16
blackie19 is a name known to allblackie19 is a name known to allblackie19 is a name known to allblackie19 is a name known to allblackie19 is a name known to allblackie19 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post

(1) 1st one packed a punch in the massage. As she pressed ur tired body with her powerful stroke, her fingernails are brushing across all the sensitive parts. Really CB! I wanna die for 90 mins as she keep teasing me as she massage. After that turn over, immediately push her D cup neh neh into my mouth and I suck it till damn shiok. After everything finish, went for a shower (very hygiene and great for next bro)

(2) 2nd one is a legendary lady who is neighbour of melody in lavender. She has moved further to the east. Power massage and her nuru skills really can kill you if you cannot take the excitement. It ended with her huge D cup breast fucked and nuru. After rounds of exploration, I found that her nipples are so sensitive. One time I was sucking and flicking her nipples, she buay tahan and start frenching me. That is why she went south and suck my cock off. Fucking erupting and crawling out of the massage bed. After my 5th visit, managed to ram her in all positions. Amazing experience.

(3) 3rd one packs a punch when she massage. One and off brushes my balls and grab my tool from behind. Had close to a 45 min power massage (including 30 min on and off cock tease) before I turn in front. She play with my cock slowly and sensually till I erupted. Really knn! Wasted her neh neh only b cup and a bit shy cannot roam.

Happy to exchange contact with some bros. Lately giving out tons of contact but received 0.
Fantastic post bro. Upped your post!
Old 28-03-2021, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Bro, can share the 2nd one Melody neighbor .. & Townshend joint?
Last time u recommended the MartinRd 2 big neh neh was good .
Appreciate with thanks
Old 28-03-2021, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:

no mention of damages KNN
Old 28-03-2021, 06:21 PM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverwalk View Post
Bro, can share the 2nd one Melody neighbor .. & Townshend joint?
Last time u recommended the MartinRd 2 big neh neh was good .
Appreciate with thanks
I heard both retired right? E and F cup gone. Sian! Still remember the days I bang both. Lol’
Old 28-03-2021, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
no mention of damages KNN
All reasonable price one la. I not carrot

(1) about $100 all in including 1 hour solid massage
(2) $100-110 massage + hj. Others u need to unlock
(3) $50 entrance, $30-50 hj/ teasing. Counter will ask u to take $70, $98 or some shit. For me, i just take the cheapest. They don’t wank me off then I just enjoy the good massage and hj in toilet. Lol! Save $50
Old 28-03-2021, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 8
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Up your points. Busy with work lately, u enjoy yourself.
Old 29-03-2021, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 4
Wanker93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro can share with me the 2nd one for the melody neighbour! Thanks!
Old 29-03-2021, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 4
Wanker93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Hi bro possible to share the melody neighbour with me! Thank you!
Old 29-03-2021, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1119 / Power: 5
jjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud of

Writing my own experience here, do forgive me for not writing in an organized manner for reading. I hardly write FRs.

There's one place i found recently, know of it for a year already but only decided to go there recently after being tired of traveling to city area for fun.

ML there is willing to please to a certain extent. Will not agree to doing lots of stuff cos of window (duh) but is good enough for me cos the sensual takes me high high.

Go in ask her to focus more on my waist, butt and groin.20 mins of nice hard massage she start to focus on my groin. Kneel between my legs she brushes her finger nails all over my butt and thighs first, then focus on my balls then in my ass crack and dick. She presses and massages my groin for a while pausing sometimes to brush her fingernails over my lower half of my body.

15 mins of that as me turn around. In the same position she plays with my dick. Not jerking me off or anything but pressing and running her fingers all over to give me that sweet sensual feel. After seeing i am ready to blow she stands at the side and jerks me off, while allowing me to unhook her bra and play with her nice B cup tits. After blowing my load she cleans up and bring me a cup of water after cleaning her hands.

I dont usually get much sensual massages or plays so i dont really know how good of a sensual is considered to be good. Some bros would probably know this place, somewhere near a big lake at PG in the west, opposite a coffee shop.

Bros who would like the contact do up me and mention your nick or exchange another sensual teasing ctc with me pls. TIA and have a nice day.

Last edited by jjch; 29-03-2021 at 09:30 PM.
Old 29-03-2021, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 937 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3346 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjch View Post
Writing my own experience here, do forgive me for not writing in an organized manner for reading. I hardly write FRs.

There's one place i found recently, know of it for a year already but only decided to go there recently after being tired of traveling to city area for fun.

ML there is willing to please to a certain extent. Will not agree to doing lots of stuff cos of window (duh) but is good enough for me cos the sensual takes me high high.

Go in ask her to focus more on my waist, butt and groin.20 mins of nice hard massage she start to focus on my groin. Kneel between my legs she brushes her finger nails all over my butt and thighs first, then focus on my balls then in my ass crack and dick. She presses and massages my groin for a while pausing sometimes to brush her fingernails over my lower half of my body.

15 mins of that as me turn around. In the same position she plays with my dick. Not jerking me off or anything but pressing and running her fingers all over to give me that sweet sensual feel. After seeing i am ready to blow she stands at the side and jerks me off, while allowing me to unhook her bra and play with her nice B cup tits. After blowing my load she cleans up and bring me a cup of water after cleaning her hands.

I dont usually get much sensual massages or plays so i dont really know how good of a sensual is considered to be good. Some bros would probably know this place, somewhere near a big lake at PG in the west, opposite a coffee shop.

Bros who would like the contact do up me and mention your nick or exchange another sensual teasing ctc with me pls. TIA and have a nice day.
What is the damage bro?

Is it 88 + 50 ?
Old 29-03-2021, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 813 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
What is the damage bro?

Is it 88 + 50 ?
He already mention the place , afaik is 50+50 shop. Not sure is the green or the pink signboard tho
Old 29-03-2021, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1119 / Power: 5
jjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
What is the damage bro?

Is it 88 + 50 ?
Bro afterburn is right, its 50+50
Old 29-03-2021, 11:09 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 11
Himerosg has much to be proud ofHimerosg has much to be proud ofHimerosg has much to be proud ofHimerosg has much to be proud ofHimerosg has much to be proud ofHimerosg has much to be proud ofHimerosg has much to be proud ofHimerosg has much to be proud ofHimerosg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
He already mention the place , afaik is 50+50 shop. Not sure is the green or the pink signboard tho
Likely the pink one... green board mostly aunties leh...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread