The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 28-02-2021, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3739 / Power: 5
H2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzkriegg View Post
Applies to any auntie who works at the Zion road shop.

When you message a FL to either inquire about the services available or ask if she is available at a certain timing at very short notice you would generally get a reply saying she is only free after a certain timing because of bookings or that she might be fully booked for the night.

That is not the case for this Zion road shop. When you receive a reply from the aunties working here you will realize that all of them will always reply saying they are free no matter how short notice it is and no matter how many phone numbers you've used to book her. This is because 1) Her photo is fake anyway, even if you see 'photo verified' on the website and 2) By the time you reach the place and ask for a specific girl the auntie at the counter will just assign you whichever FL is free at the moment. They simply do not care about who you intended to book.
Thanks for the insight. I guess I shall not make a appointment with Ki Ki then.
Old 01-03-2021, 02:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

If you miss Geylang can go Zion road spa. It’s a notorious place. Will never understand why bros want to queue for the girls there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzkriegg View Post
Can't believe there were people waiting outside. The photos advertised are all fake and the girls will bait and switch if she is occupied, that's why she will always agree to any timing you suggest to her.

Boycott all girls at this Zion Road shop please.
Old 02-03-2021, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
landixp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ki Ki is nice but visiting the Zion spa is a huge risk. I demanded to see Ki Ki before paying and was lucky to get her. The rest of them all cmi till you will puke kind. Better off keeping the money unless you don't mind wasting time and trying your luck
Old 04-03-2021, 10:28 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -74 / Power: 0
Keithios has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

https://www.impmm10.com/girl.php?id=3702

If you do not mind:
1). Catbath 10 seconds
2). CBJ 10 seconds
3). Cap on lie down and ask you screw her
4). After 2 minutes ask you shoot faster
5). After 5 minutes show you black face why still not shoot and reprimand you that if still can not shoot, she will stop the FJ service
If you do not mind above then you can book her lol
Old 05-03-2021, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 4
XPKF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Xiao Yu

http://www.impmm10.com/girl.php?id=4055

Was super horny so booked her last minute. Unsurprisingly, her look nowhere resembles the photo. Body also quite chubby. Attitude wise is still okay but she overload many bookings in the same timeframe, piak piak 15mins zao already.

Book her if you like chubby type. Or else, don't waste your time.
Old 05-03-2021, 05:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 19
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

picture totally different, mutated very big size can say plum as compare to picture

https://www.impmm10.com/girl.php?id=3639

claim she is code red ..........

jerk off with a hj and paid 80 bucks for it.

Old 05-03-2021, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 22
SexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keithios View Post
https://www.impmm10.com/girl.php?id=3702

If you do not mind:
1). Catbath 10 seconds
2). CBJ 10 seconds
3). Cap on lie down and ask you screw her
4). After 2 minutes ask you shoot faster
5). After 5 minutes show you black face why still not shoot and reprimand you that if still can not shoot, she will stop the FJ service
If you do not mind above then you can book her lol

Hi,

During one of my china trips few year back, I met a Fl who once work in Singapore. She was caught and sent back to China.

I ask her why work as FL in Singapore when the rate in China is same or even higher nowadays. Reason- she can try to get many customer a day in Singapore, but usually it one customer a day in China.

I guess that how the China FL come to Singapore to make money - rush job.

Enjoy...

Thanks
SexMan
Old 06-03-2021, 02:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3765 / Power: 17
jask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexMan View Post
Hi,

During one of my china trips few year back, I met a Fl who once work in Singapore. She was caught and sent back to China.

I ask her why work as FL in Singapore when the rate in China is same or even higher nowadays. Reason- she can try to get many customer a day in Singapore, but usually it one customer a day in China.

Enjoy...
Yeah man. This is exactly what happen in Singapore. Our $$$ is too easy for them to earn.
Old 06-03-2021, 07:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexMan View Post
Hi,

Enjoy...
SG either sent back or white card given

But PRC kena jail and fine

That’s why they still cum here

One more group will be milfs who got not much biz back home
Old 07-03-2021, 09:06 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -74 / Power: 0
Keithios has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

ya bro thats why sometimes rather DIY than wasting time for this fast food girl
Old 08-03-2021, 03:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 19
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

tried this milf , no doubt she look slutty and have a nice ass.

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/qingqing-massage/

but no point, the service is so lousy

bath yourself

mechanical massage touch the back for around 20 mins

use the phone most of time during massage , finish using the hp then put the phone on my tummy and jerk me off.

lastly rush me off for the next customer to arrive.

bad choice
Old 08-03-2021, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by happpy View Post
picture totally different, mutated very big size can say plum as compare to picture

https://www.impmm10.com/girl.php?id=3639

claim she is code red ..........

jerk off with a hj and paid 80 bucks for it.

Yes, photo is misleading but it's the same girl, because of her tattoo. She has been in SG for almost 4 years now. Since early 2018. Her photos never change for those years and was more accurate then.

She is NOT photoshop. But her photo is very outdated because it was taken years ago. She did indeed look similar back in 2018. She has definitely put on a lot more weight since and she also has a tummy now haha...

Also, all these photos are taking from a 'high angle'. In real life, her face is not as long and wider abit.
Old 09-03-2021, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happpy View Post
tried this milf , no doubt she look slutty and have a nice ass.

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/qingqing-massage/

but no point, the service is so lousy

bath yourself

mechanical massage touch the back for around 20 mins

use the phone most of time during massage , finish using the hp then put the phone on my tummy and jerk me off.

lastly rush me off for the next customer to arrive.

bad choice
I tried her early last year. Thought she was ok. Negotiated a FJ with her by paying a little more
Old 10-03-2021, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2246 / Power: 15
zhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
I tried her early last year. Thought she was ok. Negotiated a FJ with her by paying a little more
i tried her and is ok as well. how much more did you pay for FJ? Did not know that she offer that service
Old 10-03-2021, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhengxiumei View Post
i tried her and is ok as well. how much more did you pay for FJ? Did not know that she offer that service
Maybe he regular or very yandao. I have mixed experience with her. She was ok but didn't like me touching so much, keep pushing hand away. I was quite annoyed.

She used to be at MW last time, dunno if she moved.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1