The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 30-01-2021, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheagree View Post
Sometimes is the auto-correct (or what is the actual term?)
Predictive text
Old 30-01-2021, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Unhappy Re: All Petain FR experience

A page from the past. Back into 2020 and, the yrs before. 2 weekends before CNY. The girls are hitting CNY sales. Especially the ang pais. The yrs been customer, I saw the girls arranging tpt back to home towns.

There be no more this yr. Will this scene returns in 2022? I have no idea.
Old 30-01-2021, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunwon View Post
As good as gone with the wind..
=========================
sad, another Johor Road + Keong Siak Road sad story
sad also no more cheap f liao
even my bangla friends say bi more cheap f, how?
Old 31-01-2021, 11:29 AM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Re: All Petain FR experience

In this red dot. SG2021 is a celebration of woman. For me. It is a yr we break records in bankrupty. Increase in SME bosses rounding up the biz. Digital and 5G cannot work.

The biggest group are PR and new citizens. This people lack of focus in this country.
Old 04-02-2021, 07:54 PM
Samster

All the past yrs. Tomorrow, the last weekend b4 CNY. The ang pai were hitting sales target. Customers want last fuck b4 the girls travel home. Return on the 10 day of CNY. Many doors were closed with lights above. This yr is quiet & feel strange. All quiet in PT front. Just a statement.

Normally. The last day b4 PT closed for new year. Pat aka Lady Macbeth has shut down for the yr. So r the 3 white bunnies in H22.
Old 05-02-2021, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10049 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

I still stay in touch with some WLs, they are doing okay. Preparing for CNY with families.
Old 05-02-2021, 04:42 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
I still stay in touch with some WLs, they are doing okay. Preparing for CNY with families.
u have jenny contact?
Old 12-02-2021, 05:54 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
wineglass2000 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Love to go PT on CNY eve. The WL would probably pop in to pack their things and make some last-minute money before going home for a week or two. So, many people will be bustling the area for a last min f**k. All that is gone now. The place looks so deserted. Wonder if it will be back to its glory days?
Old 16-02-2021, 06:06 PM
Samster

Budget 2021. Is there. Night life is not opening any time soon. It include RLD. By the way. A lousy budget is where we get no $ in hands. Same with 2020. $100 CDC food vouchers. Present it to the hawkers and, they see u no up.
Old 16-02-2021, 07:51 PM
Samster

exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Budget 2021. Is there. Night life is not opening any time soon. It include RLD. By the way. A lousy budget is where we get no $ in hands. Same with 2020. $100 CDC food vouchers. Present it to the hawkers and, they see u no up.
Got $ or no $.. life still has to go on.
Old 16-02-2021, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Better than nothing. Learn to be appreciative.
So you give away your CDC voucher ?
Why you care about what hawker look or think of you?

Those who don't use then its a fool.
Old 17-02-2021, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Better than nothing. Learn to be appreciative.
So you give away your CDC voucher ?
Why you care about what hawker look or think of you?

Those who don't use then its a fool.
At least u guys receive vouchers.. I got nothing. Income tax coming next.. headache*
Old 23-02-2021, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
marantz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I guess many here miss the PT WLs. A gift from one of the WLs.
Any bro can tell from which WL

Old 25-02-2021, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 15
mona is a Helpful and Caring Samstermona is a Helpful and Caring Samstermona is a Helpful and Caring Samster
looks like those funeral paper clothing burn offering...bad luck
Old 25-02-2021, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mona View Post
looks like those funeral paper clothing burn offering...bad luck
hahaha but low cut top looks sexy.. wonder its from which WL.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1