The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-11-2020, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Speaking of XX... I actually don't think she's a very pretty girl. But she definitely knows how to ham it for the camera and expresses herself in the most naturally cute fashion. I do like her WC pictures very much. So engaging.
I've have the chance to meet her out before and she's indeed pretty real and cute lady to be with. the 1 and only tarma was with her and wanzi.
Old 16-11-2020, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Farcent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theros View Post
Heyo! Decided to go for a more experienced hand this time around, and I am fucking glad I did:

MR for Yi Fan (SLG)
https://sglonelyguys.online/yi-fan-massage/

RTM: Next week confirm
Value: Damn value

Looks: 7/10 Very friendly looking Milf, wears mask throughout so can't really see face. Pleasant.

Body: 7/10 Nice set of boobs on her, standard womanly body. Was clothed but in lingerie through the massage, extra $30 top up for SN. I didn't mind because I was going to tip her anyway for the below.

Massage: 8.5/10 Great strength, definitely well trained. Enjoyed myself a lot, it was really relaxing.

HJ: 12/10. That's not a typo. First time I am ever giving so high the points, really she's like to me, some kind of dick whisperer. That was one of the best climaxes I have ever ever had. Pattern a lot but super skillful, took our time, and thankfully my endurance is quite good. I can't say more, this is really the best.

Location: Very easy to get if you drive, otherwise, maybe a bit tough. Space is decently large, super clean.

Overall: If you are like me, sick and tired of half fuck SYTs or whoever giving you 40 minutes service, piano massage and half fuck HJ, then this lady is for you.

Many levels of quality above the rest, she is what a ML should be. Friendly, place is kept immaculate, everything is in order. No phone usage, full time given.

I will definitely be back.

Damage: $100 + $30 (For semi nude, again I was going to tip her anyway)
i visited her pre-covid and can attest her hj really up there. She has 1 move that interlock her fingers and then 1 round away
Old 16-11-2020, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Rule of thumb is always WeChat > Sms

As for the rest of what you wrote, chill la bro. This is just a hobby and this is a vice forum. Do and say what you like so long don't any o how accuse anyone (be it ML or bros here) or reveal information that will ruin our playgrounds and lastly keep off menu items you experienced to yourself.

How often you wanna cheong is really your call. Your $$, your time, your life. Don't hope to get too many good advises on a sex forum
Cheers! Yeah I was just a bit surprised that she figured out my username here.
Old 16-11-2020, 11:34 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
Bro, how about WA vs Wechat?

Some mls have WA also.
Bro, how about email vs WA?

Some mls have email also.
Old 17-11-2020, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 4
Playmode deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just to check, any ladies provide raw creampie service?
Old 17-11-2020, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 22
thomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongGuy View Post
Hey bros! Not sure why my previous account didn’t managed to post after 2 days. Got to rewrite.

A Hidden Gem in PP area! Recommended by Jessica Sis.

Located same block as Jessica, as Jessica is leaving the shores she have pass me her sister contact to support her. Decided to support her on Friday. Surprisingly not as hard to book compare to Jessica.

Humble FR FOR https://sglonelyguys.online/jasmine-massage/

Looks - Beautiful lady, nice round charming eyes like those Korean actress type, natural C-D boobs, smooth skin, slim long hair and very sweet smile, everytime I saw the my heart will melted. Good model figure. Compare to Jessica Sis, Jessica is more OL dressed lady, her sister Jasmine is more towards Jovial, Friendly, Service Orientated. Happy go lucky girl! She love to chitchat and share story. She has those type of Charimsa and Charm that make 男人开心. Very high GFE. Super natural. No fake smiles. Just like your friend.

Service - She is very professional in this line, more than 5 years of experience. Massage is top notch. Once she started her first move, you can feel it.. she know how to massage. If anywhere of ur body is stiff can ask her to focus that area and have a good body massage, ur body will have ease and blood will smooth immediately after relaxing massage. And she have all the equipments, from ear candling, ba guan, juagen, and even a very good latex mattress and smooth bedsheet, pleasant well kept house in the unit. And she will play some relaxing music same as jessica.

Sensual - HJ is very comfortable, some of the style is very similiar to Jessica. I believe they do their girls talk and the industry standards. The moment you try, you will know. No regrets.

Nowadays hard to find this type of hidden gem. I thanked Jessica to let give me a chance to support her sister. Enjoyed the whole session and gave Jasmine a tips.

Definitely will be a regular ML from now onwards.
Is she from massage palour?
Somebody commented so in Sep.
Old 17-11-2020, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Bro, how about email vs WA?

Some mls have email also.
LOL!!! Best Reply.
Old 17-11-2020, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas999 View Post
Is she from massage palour?
Somebody commented so in Sep.
Used to. But No more liao.
Old 17-11-2020, 04:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
I've have the chance to meet her out before and she's indeed pretty real and cute lady to be with. the 1 and only tarma was with her and wanzi.
As always looks is subjective and I agree she wouldn’t be considered pretty in the grander scheme of things, but she is good and pleasant looking.
I actually prefer XWZ’s looks over XX. The nurenwei also stronger with XWZ.
XX is cutesy but I know she doesn’t want to be such (she said so haha)
Imo that’s her strong point, should just play on it.

Visited the both of them a lot in both their stints but never did tarma.
Old 17-11-2020, 07:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 16
launnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Bro just one page back oredi got FR on her la lol
thanks bro. i may have just missed it
Old 17-11-2020, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmode View Post
Wrong forum bro. Even if havr nobody will share also. Move along.
Old 17-11-2020, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 12
googoo2013 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygoogoo2013 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongGuy View Post
Hey bros! Not sure why my previous account didn’t managed to post after 2 days. Got to rewrite.

A Hidden Gem in PP area! Recommended by Jessica Sis.

Located same block as Jessica, as Jessica is leaving the shores she have pass me her sister contact to support her. Decided to support her on Friday. Surprisingly not as hard to book compare to Jessica.

Humble FR FOR https://sglonelyguys.online/jasmine-massage/

Looks - Beautiful lady, nice round charming eyes like those Korean actress type, natural C-D boobs, smooth skin, slim long hair and very sweet smile, everytime I saw the my heart will melted. Good model figure. Compare to Jessica Sis, Jessica is more OL dressed lady, her sister Jasmine is more towards Jovial, Friendly, Service Orientated. Happy go lucky girl! She love to chitchat and share story. She has those type of Charimsa and Charm that make 男人开心. Very high GFE. Super natural. No fake smiles. Just like your friend.

Service - She is very professional in this line, more than 5 years of experience. Massage is top notch. Once she started her first move, you can feel it.. she know how to massage. If anywhere of ur body is stiff can ask her to focus that area and have a good body massage, ur body will have ease and blood will smooth immediately after relaxing massage. And she have all the equipments, from ear candling, ba guan, juagen, and even a very good latex mattress and smooth bedsheet, pleasant well kept house in the unit. And she will play some relaxing music same as jessica.

Sensual - HJ is very comfortable, some of the style is very similiar to Jessica. I believe they do their girls talk and the industry standards. The moment you try, you will know. No regrets.

Nowadays hard to find this type of hidden gem. I thanked Jessica to let give me a chance to support her sister. Enjoyed the whole session and gave Jasmine a tips.

Definitely will be a regular ML from now onwards.
hi hi any extra for autoroaming? half naked??
Old 17-11-2020, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
As always looks is subjective and I agree she wouldn’t be considered pretty in the grander scheme of things, but she is good and pleasant looking.
I actually prefer XWZ’s looks over XX. The nurenwei also stronger with XWZ.
XX is cutesy but I know she doesn’t want to be such (she said so haha)
Imo that’s her strong point, should just play on it.

Visited the both of them a lot in both their stints but never did tarma.
She say duwan be cute but ALL her pictures she poses with those kawaii peace signs or pouty lips or those innocent eyes... hahaha. Cannot tahan sometimes. Just want to hug her to bits
Old 17-11-2020, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 12
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctan100 View Post
hi bro, nv tried her before, but need regular contact for intro or can just msg her direct?
you can just sms / call her directly.
Old 17-11-2020, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 10
davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmode View Post
Bro, you must be really stupid to ask this sort of question. No ml in the right frame of mind will offer this openly, and no TS will share due to the high health risk involved. You can try and unlock yourself. Anyway this is wrong thread to ask the question.

I am a boobie and playability man. Minimally 34B, preferably C cup.
Semi-chiongster

RTM List
OMM

Want to try list:
Kiv!

Gonna Miss:
Aini, Anan, Angel, MLX, XQ

JG list:
YF's stable
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1