The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 21-10-2020, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
Joel Matip is out for the CL game against Ajax. So most likely it will be Fabinho and Gomez at the back, together with TAA and Andy Robertson.

Thiago maybe out for this game also.

It is a long 2 months and we have to have patience with the squad selection and rotation.
Thiago is out tonight as well. My worry is Gomez also won't last continuously for the next 5-6 matches. Now we know actually how important Lovren was to Pool!
Old 21-10-2020, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Thiago is out tonight as well. My worry is Gomez also won't last continuously for the next 5-6 matches. Now we know actually how important Lovren was to Pool!
now is the time for the fringe players to step up and show what they offer.

remember robertson was also a backup player and when he got the chance in the first team and made the left back position his own and became one of the best left back in the world.
Old 22-10-2020, 05:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 22-10-2020, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Ajax 0-1 Liverpool: Fabinho impresses at centre-back as Reds cope without injured Virgil van Dijk

With Virgil van Dijk and Joel Matip out injured, Fabinho played at centre-back for Liverpool in their 1-0 Champions League win over Ajax; Brazilian midfielder impressed in new role, making crucial clearance just before half-time; An own goal from Nicolas Tagliafico won it for Liverpool

Kudos to Fabinho stepping in to help and did well.

Clearly UEFA referees will not stop Liverpool from winning.

Curtis Jones started the game and replaced by Hendo second half.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 22-10-2020, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Dug it out, a good kind of win. The win was all that mattered last night.

Brave move by Klopp hooking the front 3 in one swoop...don't think that ever happened before, and probably never will again. The backup 3 did well so that's a big boost all round. And the clean sheet...however it was achieved, is another big boost.

Emotions around the club have been running very high since Sat...hopefully this result settles things down now and we get our eyes firmly back on the road.

Saw the highlights of the Atalanta match. This team is going to prove to be more tricky.

Finally hope nothing wrong with Mane. Saw him with an ice pack when he came off.
Old 22-10-2020, 12:11 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Have to say this away jersey really looks cool especially with all the badges.
Old 22-10-2020, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Finally hope nothing wrong with Mane. Saw him with an ice pack when he came off.
He has a dead leg for the past few days. Thankfully, Jota can replace him if need be. Our replacement front 3 is quite good. Full of energy in defence and attack. Can see they are not used to playing together but with time, should be ok. Minamino is best suited in Bobby's role. He is getting so much better now. Rhy Williams is a solution for CB. The kid is good with clearing headers. Too skinny though
Old 22-10-2020, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Many people have been speaking about our defensive issues since VVD got injured.
I decided to look at our rival City and it is interesting since Pep joined in 2016.

City has 4 CBs in their books who cost well above 200m.
John Stones who is now 26 was bought in 2016 for 50m and is clearly 4th choice in Pep's book.
Laporte was signed in 2018 for 57m and is 26 as well is considered the VVD for City but have injury issues.
This season City signed Ake for 41m and Dias for 61m who is 25 and 23 respectively.
While City's defense is very shaky age and quality is still on City's favour but we will have a problem as both VVD and Matip will turn 30 next year and that leaves us with only Gomez who will be 24 next year.

We are doing really well on either side as we have Robertson and TAA who are clocking up the assists and still 26 and 22 respectively.
City have a big problem in this area as Mendy bought for 52m in 2017 and who is also 26 has only play 39 PL matches in 4 seasons.
Cancelo 26 as well joined in 2019 for 27m but City shipped out Danilo hence the part-exchange deal costed City almost 60m and he is now playing LB instead of RB.
City have Walker who was bought in 2017 for 50m who plays at RB but he will be 31 next year and maybe Pep will replace him with Garcia who is a product of La Masia.

Tsimikas 24 provides a good cover for Robertson but we might have to look for options for TAA and for sure in the CB area.
Let's not forget Salah and Mane will be 29 next year while Firmino will be 30 and Henderson 31.

I'm very keen to see how Liverpool senior people shape the team and hopefully do not make the same mistake as United and Chelsea.
Old 22-10-2020, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
we might have to look for options for TAA and for sure in the CB area.
Let's not forget Salah and Mane will be 29 next year while Firmino will be 30 and Henderson 31.
We have Neco Williams for RB cover. We do need to build a 2nd team I agree.
Old 22-10-2020, 05:22 PM
Samster

francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Have to say this away jersey really looks cool especially with all the badges.
i will have to show you my latest LFC jersey collection

this only 1/3 of it.

Last edited by francined69; 22-10-2020 at 07:47 PM.
Old 22-10-2020, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
We have Neco Williams for RB cover. We do need to build a 2nd team I agree.
Neco is as good as a back up only imo, he hasn't got the quality defensively as a RB. His positioning n sense of awareness is not good n he functions more like a right winger rather.
Old 23-10-2020, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Liverpool v Sheff Utd x-x 2-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/54604140
Old 23-10-2020, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
He has a dead leg for the past few days. Thankfully, Jota can replace him if need be. Our replacement front 3 is quite good. Full of energy in defence and attack. Can see they are not used to playing together but with time, should be ok. Minamino is best suited in Bobby's role. He is getting so much better now. Rhy Williams is a solution for CB. The kid is good with clearing headers. Too skinny though
Appreciate the above information on Mane.

Also agreed, our replacement front 3 not too bad. Even Shaqiri is useful provided he remains fit.

And yes, the lad Rhys Williams is one to look out for. Must say the Ajax lad Perr Schuurs impressed me on Wednesday night. Might be worth considering before his price gets inflated.
Old 23-10-2020, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
i will have to show you my latest LFC jersey collection

this only 1/3 of it.

Looks good bro!

But how come your new home jersey does not seem to have the Nike swoosh?

Also why no badges on your jerseys? Those badges seem to make the jerseys much cooler.
Old 23-10-2020, 12:00 PM
Samster

Liverpool 3 - Sheffield United 0
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1