The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-10-2020, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
I think this the one too. Added wechat and was rejected to arrange for a booking. So i move on...

https://www.$$$$$12.com/girl.php?id=3684
Oh, so her working name is Victoria, and she didn't know how to spell it. For a while I was thinking what kind of name is "Victia"
Old 17-10-2020, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 4
Vudigur is a splendid one to beholdVudigur is a splendid one to beholdVudigur is a splendid one to beholdVudigur is a splendid one to beholdVudigur is a splendid one to beholdVudigur is a splendid one to beholdVudigur is a splendid one to beholdVudigur is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Disclaimer
这个战报是我的个人试过而写的。我的中文不太好。请大家多多指教。我会尽力写得很准确。如果读者认为是假的 可以不要看。我感觉服务好并不代表其他人也有一样的感觉。每个人都会有不同的体验。这个战报只是要给读者懂 和期望会有什么的服务。也可以帮助读者做出正确的选择。如果您认为不好,请不要怪我。

Great FR, thanks for sharing.
Old 17-10-2020, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1542 / Power: 17
andthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguys.online/tianxin-massage/

I seldom write FR, when I do. it's either very good or very bad.
and in this case. it is the latter.

long story short, was having a hard day at work and want to find a good place to relax and maybe get a good massage. was around Central area, so saw tian xin ad and drop her a text and she reply ok. she was very friendly in her reply.

when I reach, it's indeed a syt that greeted me.
dress sexily.

went to shower and there is bad smell in the bath room.

then after shower. lie face down. waited 5 minutes for her to text other bro.
After that give me a 1 hand 0 strength massage for maybe 2 to 3 mins. then reply messages again. then use her finger tickle me for 1 more min. and turn around for a machenical HJ. only can roam upper body. NOTHING ELSE. force myself release after 5 min.
wash up and go off.
in and out. less then 30 mins.

damage 120.

look : 8/10
body 8/10
service 1/10
gfe 1/10
massage 0/10
location 6/10
cleanliness 3/10
Old 17-10-2020, 12:43 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

As I said, don't go in expecting a good massage from these WLs (note that I never call them "MLs"), but the blatant shortchanging of time must be condemned.
Old 17-10-2020, 01:06 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thesecondnext View Post
Damn.xue er increased price. Still worth it I suppose
The price increase is for upgraded services..... she go all the way now
Old 17-10-2020, 01:11 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Confirmation from another bro..... her cowgirl damn super tokcong. Can ride and squeeze her pussy muscles at same time..... sure to surrender in double quick time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vudigur View Post
XE very good, location in city but not easy to get there by public transport. Looks like high class MILF, tight, tall and nicely shaped body with a pair of firm juicy tits to add on. Service and massage as per described, ride me till I cum. Not sure where I came but had an explosive orgasm. One word sexcellent! Will visit her again.
Old 17-10-2020, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 14
unlove is a living Saint! - you won't find betterunlove is a living Saint! - you won't find betterunlove is a living Saint! - you won't find betterunlove is a living Saint! - you won't find betterunlove is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Bro naka posted my secret regular during this dry spell
Bro angellover, you really live up to your name. She used to be called angel in her previous 2 spas before changing to baby.. haha
Old 17-10-2020, 01:45 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 0
Jakkalberry is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJakkalberry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by trans5425 View Post
Confirmation from another bro..... her cowgirl damn super tokcong. Can ride and squeeze her pussy muscles at same time..... sure to surrender in double quick time.
No wonder she is almost impossible to book. Had her twice before but she never mention or give any hints she can upgrade service. And have never been able to book her again since although I have been trying every weekend. Guess I must try for slots on weekdays. Been longing to pound her pussy since our first session.
Old 17-10-2020, 01:51 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Boring Sat afternoon...

Last edited by Franco_Barsei; 17-10-2020 at 02:21 PM.
Old 17-10-2020, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
Mavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of light
Unhappy Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by andthenhor View Post

long story short, was having a hard day at work and want to find a good place to relax and maybe get a good massage. was around Central area, so saw tian xin ad and drop her a text and she reply ok. she was very friendly in her reply.

dress sexily.

After that give me a 1 hand 0 strength massage for maybe 2 to 3 mins. then reply messages again. then use her finger tickle me for 1 more min. and turn around for a machenical HJ. only can roam upper body. NOTHING ELSE. force myself release after 5 min.
wash up and go off.

damage 120.

body 8/10
service 1/10
gfe 1/10
massage 0/10
location 6/10
cleanliness 3/10
Thank u for sharing bro..Their performance are like getting worse....totally waste money
Old 17-10-2020, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andthenhor View Post

dress sexily.

wash up and go off.

damage 120.

body 8/10
service 1/10
gfe 1/10
massage 0/10
location 6/10
cleanliness 3/10
I mostly agree that your FR...except on 2 points. Her looks and body. You very generous. ..Hahaha.

She doesnt look syt to me . More like a mid twenties OL, not bad looks but not great, 6.5 thereabouts. Her body 6.5, stocky thighs and big B cups, not Ds as advertised.

But agree, her skills and bedside manners kinda suck. Very perfunctionary. On the phone a lot and wants to get you out pronto.
Old 17-10-2020, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 6
rangasm is one of the Best!rangasm is one of the Best!rangasm is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I mostly agree that your FR...except on 2 points. Her looks and body. You very generous. ..Hahaha.

She doesnt look syt to me . More like a mid twenties OL, not bad looks but not great, 6.5 thereabouts. Her body 6.5, stocky thighs and big B cups, not Ds as advertised.

But agree, her skills and bedside manners kinda suck. Very perfunctionary. On the phone a lot and wants to get you out pronto.
yah loh. use phone alot. want u to finish asap.
Old 17-10-2020, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangasm View Post
yah loh. use phone alot. want u to finish asap.

Does your "radar" tell you that she's an FL in disguise?
Old 17-10-2020, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Absolutely. Feels like she's quite a seasoned player.

Her rates also very typical of FL crossovers. And also poised to get more from top ups than if she only advertised as a FL.
Old 17-10-2020, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 6
rangasm is one of the Best!rangasm is one of the Best!rangasm is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
FL in disguise? i am not sure man. She is here to earn quick cash for sure.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1