The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-10-2020, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 7
Batman8 is one of the Best!Batman8 is one of the Best!Batman8 is one of the Best!Batman8 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Went for Bella today cause unable to book Tang Tang..
Looks: 6/10 Above average milf at least 35y/o photos are photoshopped quite heavily
Body: 8/10 despite her age she still keep it damn well, big bone + huge melon
Massage: 4/10 really so so only and look at her phone several times
BBBJ: 7/10 not too bad lasted around 5mins with good tongue action and deep throat
GFE: 2/10 it felt very commercial and distanced to an extent that it’s almost unfriendly.. not sure if it’s just me.

Whole session lasted only 40 mins and she has no intention of continuing massage after shower so I just left

RTM: No
Old 06-10-2020, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

young ones can count with one hand liao. unfortunately its not the case that the older ones are cheaper or will make it up with better service lol alot of them bring their shop price online including the entrance

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLRR View Post
Is it just 老uncle here or anyone feels like more and more "local"/foreign ml are coming in one-by-one and flooding the market?

They are masquerading but one look will know they are of certain age...
Old 06-10-2020, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 13
Oshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
anyone knows if carrie up lorry? ad down and suddenly no more replies
maybe big fish take off the shelves
Old 06-10-2020, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nayrb_sheng View Post
Lol, those were the days. Maybe after COVID, they may rebrand and come back again. Stay tuned.
hope they also upgrade the service part hehe, up u

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 06-10-2020, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3784 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

FR on 七公主 Seventh Princess ( https://sglonelyguys.online/seventh-princess-massage/ )

FR is based on my personal experience and opinion. If yours is different, don't blame me.

A petite size ML with a cute voice, syt vibe, cute character that somehow doesn't match her milfy look. lol

First off, she's a very customer orientated ML. Once I confirmed my booking, she send sms to me telling me what bus to take if I don't drive. If I drive, where I should park. If I wanna makan, makan where, park where. If wanna shopping, go where. If it rain, wait where. Seldom see such sms from ML btw.

Once I reach the waiting place, she sms me a string of sms/photos with arrows pointing the direction all the way to her door step!
If you can get lost or can't find her place, you must be really a 路痴! lol
Again, think it's my first time a ML direct me like this. Haha Most of the time is me kerna fak when I get lost.

Once, I reach, she offered me a drink. Another plus point.
After that she also bath me clean clean in FN btw. And she uses some good scrub to shower you, not those cheap skate shower gel. My only job is to turn my body for her to access nia. lol

She has a separate room for her massage, with ring type of thingy for me to put my head on (A bit like those hole in massage bed) instead of pillows. Said she bought from tao bao for customers so that when we face down on a bed, we won't suffocate ourself lol. Her massage is quite good and decent btw. Not those half fak touch here touch there type. The room also feel like spa with aroma and music playing.

When the sensual start from behind all the all to the front. The most memorable is she focus a lot of time on the kkj. Like a lot! Think easily 10-15 min full teasing on kkj. I think it's actually more shiok than her HJ. This part alone put her into my RTM list liao. By the time she HJ me, I already at the brink of shooting. lol

Thereafter she washes her hand and gave me head massage as there's still time. Then when I go to the shower, she was already ahead of me, folding and hanging my towel properly at the shower area. Wah, really like treat me like king sia. haha. Oh, and she doen't even touch her hp all this while.

Anyway, after that paid and left, no eating of time at all. Once I left, she will sms me a thank you msg. On weekend also got. Wah lan, really better than normal spa salesgirl. lol

Conclusion, she is really a good choice if you can get past her slightly milfy look. Maybe she's here for too long, but somehow she went under the radar for so long. A very low profile, service orientated and hard working ML I would say.

RTM: YES

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 06-10-2020, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
Plain vanilla massage, no teasing.
Better to save money and skip.
thanks for the FR bro

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 06-10-2020, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 5
Thedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguys.online/keer-massage/

Late FR

Not similar to the photos, however as other bros mentioned before, this is probably the only ML who does BF, and COB. That was the only great experience. Was busy on the phone for quite a while during the session, which was a turn off.

Communicated via Google translate as she does not speak any English.

Old 06-10-2020, 11:53 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
TAXI6600 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTAXI6600 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
One of the recent 62?
Dun worry..... she will be back and relist again..... with longterm pass aka white card
Old 07-10-2020, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not up lorry. She only do regular or bro she preferred now I was told while waiting for ORD in about 1 week time.
Old 07-10-2020, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

One of my fav ML who provide very good service and don't cheat on time.
And unfortunately she does become more milfy now with each passing year here but do make up with a lot of other plus point.

IMO, a very fail safe option in current climate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
FR on 七公主 Seventh Princess ( https://sglonelyguys.online/seventh-princess-massage/ )

FR is based on my personal experience and opinion. If yours is different, don't blame me.

A petite size ML with a cute voice, syt vibe, cute character that somehow doesn't match her milfy look. lol

First off, she's a very customer orientated ML. Once I confirmed my booking, she send sms to me telling me what bus to take if I don't drive. If I drive, where I should park. If I wanna makan, makan where, park where. If wanna shopping, go where. If it rain, wait where. Seldom see such sms from ML btw.

Once I reach the waiting place, she sms me a string of sms/photos with arrows pointing the direction all the way to her door step!
If you can get lost or can't find her place, you must be really a 路痴! lol
Again, think it's my first time a ML direct me like this. Haha Most of the time is me kerna fak when I get lost.

Once, I reach, she offered me a drink. Another plus point.
After that she also bath me clean clean in FN btw. And she uses some good scrub to shower you, not those cheap skate shower gel. My only job is to turn my body for her to access nia. lol

She has a separate room for her massage, with ring type of thingy for me to put my head on (A bit like those hole in massage bed) instead of pillows. Said she bought from tao bao for customers so that when we face down on a bed, we won't suffocate ourself lol. Her massage is quite good and decent btw. Not those half fak touch here touch there type. The room also feel like spa with aroma and music playing.

When the sensual start from behind all the all to the front. The most memorable is she focus a lot of time on the kkj. Like a lot! Think easily 10-15 min full teasing on kkj. I think it's actually more shiok than her HJ. This part alone put her into my RTM list liao. By the time she HJ me, I already at the brink of shooting. lol

Thereafter she washes her hand and gave me head massage as there's still time. Then when I go to the shower, she was already ahead of me, folding and hanging my towel properly at the shower area. Wah, really like treat me like king sia. haha. Oh, and she doen't even touch her hp all this while.

Anyway, after that paid and left, no eating of time at all. Once I left, she will sms me a thank you msg. On weekend also got. Wah lan, really better than normal spa salesgirl. lol

Conclusion, she is really a good choice if you can get past her slightly milfy look. Maybe she's here for too long, but somehow she went under the radar for so long. A very low profile, service orientated and hard working ML I would say.

Last edited by Tom666; 07-10-2020 at 12:49 AM. Reason: Change of wordings.
Old 07-10-2020, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 8
Curiousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuriousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuriousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

baixue left sg? i left the scene for a few years after i got attached.
Old 07-10-2020, 05:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud12345 View Post
I tried it before and my personal opinion is it is effective.

It help with my neck ache and back ache the next day. Long term usage might help with serious issues on your body but I haven’t use it long enough to make any comment.

One of her sidekick is a very good TCM practitioner. She press press my neck abit, know what is wrong with my stomach.

Disclaimer: I am not related to them at all so don’t zap me.
can share with me the sidekick name
Old 07-10-2020, 08:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post

FR is based on my personal experience and opinion. If yours is different, don't

Great FR on 7p. She is actually not off people radar, but more of she doesn't want too much spotlight on her, to play it safe.

7p definitely all time top 3 to me in terms of pre, during and after service. She is consistent, considerate and takes pride in delivering her services. You know she is damn discipline by looking at how squeaky clean she keeps her apartment and how well maintained her body is.

Some bros won't fancy her coz lookswise she is average at best, others prefer chatty ML and 7p is not a chatterbox. Other than that, she is the kind of ML when you want a relaxing time and be well served, she is the go to ML.

Total agreed on her dick massage.. so stimulating.. at times I have to tell her to halt a while else misfire lol.
Old 07-10-2020, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman8 View Post
Went for Bella today cause unable to book Tang Tang..
Looks: 6/10 Above average milf at least 35y/o photos are photoshopped quite heavily
Body: 8/10 despite her age she still keep it damn well, big bone + huge melon
Massage: 4/10 really so so only and look at her phone several times
BBBJ: 7/10 not too bad lasted around 5mins with good tongue action and deep throat
GFE: 2/10 it felt very commercial and distanced to an extent that it’s almost unfriendly.. not sure if it’s just me.

Whole session lasted only 40 mins and she has no intention of continuing massage after shower so I just left

As advised before..don't book a FL for ML session. Likelihood of a mediocre and rushed session is very high. If she can earn $120 in 30 to 40 mins for FJ, why would she serve a customer wholeheartedly for an hour for $100 only. You are beta off top up ano $20 to get the full service.
Old 07-10-2020, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3784 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Great FR on 7p. She is actually not off people radar, but more of she doesn't want too much spotlight on her, to play it safe.

7p definitely all time top 3 to me in terms of pre, during and after service. She is consistent, considerate and takes pride in delivering her services. You know she is damn discipline by looking at how squeaky clean she keeps her apartment and how well maintained her body is.
Ya loh, she’s here for 2 yrs Liao, but she still can maintain this kind of level of service. Most ML would have slack off by a lot by now.

And ya, her apartment really neat, tidy and clean.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1