The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-09-2020, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
megaman11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beauty world

Quote:
Originally Posted by twobucks View Post
Came across this lady's self promotion message on a local Telegram group. Decided to chat her up to know more. Found out she works at a spa along Jurong Kechil, which is near where I live.

The spa hasn't got good reputation due to the "up-sell" tactic. But for me, I care more about the convenience (location wise). Besides, I was also curious to see if she's worth it. So I booked a session with her.

Like many new shops these days, this one also sells the $88 package, but if you go before noon, they offer discounted rate at $58 for 1 hour. I work on flexible hours, so of course I wouldn't miss the savings.

Finally met her in person, she looks close enough to her photo, so it was a good start!

Personality wise, she's not the innocent-bubbly SYT some would prefer, but rather a conversationalist. That's when I found out she's from Southern China, the kind I prefer!

Told her my lower back was sore due to workout, she proceeded to put in 120% effort to rub my muscle. That's another big plus!

Eventually came the GQ. As some bros had "warned" about in other reviews, she offered the $50 or $80 options. To me, I was planning to offer her additional tips anyway due to her hard work, so taking the second option was an easy decision.

Was it worth it? I can't reveal much about the experience since different bros may have different outcome depending on your chemistry with her. All I can say is — it was sensational! I'm already planning for a re-visit soon!

P/s: I'm going to make her my regular, so in order to protect this gem, I will only share contact with reputable bros. Sorry to newbies!
Bro, I know which location is this... Great MR. Any chance to know other choices of ML there?
Old 18-09-2020, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
twobucks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman11 View Post
Bro, I know which location is this... Great MR. Any chance to know other choices of ML there?
I visited this joint couple of years go and didn't have good experience. So finding this lady is pretty much luck. I don't think I'd try other ladies as long as I'm still happy with this one.
Old 18-09-2020, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
twobucks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I notice my rep point keeps dropping. What have I done wrong? Is it because I didn't write it the way some bros like it? Did I break any rule?
Old 18-09-2020, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 9
xiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobucks View Post
I notice my rep point keeps dropping. What have I done wrong? Is it because I didn't write it the way some bros like it? Did I break any rule?
cos you are advocating a chop carrot shop w 88 package as well as paying too high a tip? lol....
Old 18-09-2020, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
jovadevil is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjovadevil is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjovadevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I was nearby Bukit Timah Food Centre for lunch today and decided to try out the Viet ML joint from the contact given by one of the Bro. Reached the place and saw a mid 30 & 40 ML inside the joint. Went in and check out the entrance. Took the 1hr massage for $50 and ask for the 40 mid ML as I need a good rub.

The place is a bit run down but still acceptable. No conversation throughout the massage session and was asked to turn over after 45mins of relaxing massage. After that, ML whisper and indicate can she hj me. Gave her the green light to process without asking her the price. She auto unhook her bra and I have to admit she got a nice pair of boobs of her age. Very good attitude and allow to suck and auto roam down. Finished the whole session with a good massage and hj and paid her $100 all in.
Old 18-09-2020, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1119 / Power: 5
jjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jovadevil View Post
I was nearby Bukit Timah Food Centre for lunch today and decided to try out the Viet ML joint from the contact given by one of the Bro. Reached the place and saw a mid 30 & 40 ML inside the joint. Went in and check out the entrance. Took the 1hr massage for $50 and ask for the 40 mid ML as I need a good rub.

The place is a bit run down but still acceptable. No conversation throughout the massage session and was asked to turn over after 45mins of relaxing massage. After that, ML whisper and indicate can she hj me. Gave her the green light to process without asking her the price. She auto unhook her bra and I have to admit she got a nice pair of boobs of her age. Very good attitude and allow to suck and auto roam down. Finished the whole session with a good massage and hj and paid her $100 all in.
Hi bro can share ctc and location pls?
Old 18-09-2020, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
jovadevil is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjovadevil is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjovadevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjch View Post
Hi bro can share ctc and location pls?
Pm you. Enjoy
Old 18-09-2020, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 12
hunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

If u all notice.. they viet bu customers quite alot sia given the current market like that..

Smell smell per bu also have 4-5 customers per day
Old 18-09-2020, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 15
idreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

Hi bro can share location/contact for this Viet joint you guys talking about, thanks in advance
Old 18-09-2020, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
fatbird1979 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiasangju View Post
cos you are advocating a chop carrot shop w 88 package as well as paying too high a tip? lol....
This made me laugh
Old 19-09-2020, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 14
winterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartridge79 View Post
Bro, pmed u.
Can pm me?
Old 19-09-2020, 12:42 AM
Samster

winterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Bro can share the MP?
Old 19-09-2020, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Dany123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Hi bro,can pm contact?thanks
Old 19-09-2020, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlove View Post
There are definitely more landmines than gem in the area. I can share some gems with you if you interested. PM me
Can pm? Thx
Old 19-09-2020, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 6
SoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro, pm pls. I’m looking forward to try this gem
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread