The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-09-2020, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
https://sglonelyguy.online/ci-ci-massage/

Anyone tried this MILF before and can share experience? Photos sibei hot but lack of reviews a bit concerning.
She puts age as 35. Rule of thumb for those
1) put age as early 20s, add 4-5 years to their real age
2) 26-28, + 8-10
3) early 30s, + >10

So 35 in ad is probably close to 50 in real life, according to this theory hahaha

Of course, there exist 50-year-olds who are better physically than someone their daughter's age.
Old 14-09-2020, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 973 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Oh this June (SLG) / Chivas (SGBeautycastle).

She talks a lot and not that she is rude but is the self boosting type and has a domineering personality in terms of behaviour and speech. Sensual.. i don't even know how I managed to cum.
I agree. Massage can be good but some of the MLs the way they talk like sound quite aggressive. Like macham I owe them money like that. I go find ML for some peace and fun coupled with a good massage. Last thing I need is a talking down from them. Where's the fun if cant even zhut nipples?
Old 14-09-2020, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
She puts age as 35. Rule of thumb for those
1) put age as early 20s, add 4-5 years to their real age
2) 26-28, + 8-10
3) early 30s, + >10

So 35 in ad is probably close to 50 in real life, according to this theory hahaha

Of course, there exist 50-year-olds who are better physically than someone their daughter's age.
Wow am interested in a MILF masseuse but GILF...
Old 14-09-2020, 03:44 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
Wow am interested in a MILF masseuse but GILF...
Maybe not 50, but likely to be way past 40.
Old 14-09-2020, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 707 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3971 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenboy889 View Post
She has been here for very long, i remember at least 4-5 years already. Visited her 2 times but find the playability just ok, so visit other. Pls review after you visit her

Btw, K***n area is in the news now. Better avoid this area for the time being.
https://singaporeuncensored.com/kova...establishment/
Sigh, will kill the discreet ones as well. Really kns.
Old 14-09-2020, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1358 / Power: 13
xiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-baby/

~ suspected she was from H in Kovan previously before it was shut down, turned out to be a pleasant reunion ;
~ looks 8/10 largely because of the eyes & smiles ;
~ syt body not the super slim but good skin type ;
~ sensuality 7.5/10 , could be 8.5 if in a non MP environment;
~ location 9/10 , safe and accessible, and clean and private ;
~ overall 8/10
~ rtm yes
Old 14-09-2020, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 6
Laolapcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Who can do full nude? Any recommendations?
Old 14-09-2020, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2006 / Power: 23
smlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgame View Post
Is it normal if the ML that you frequent regularly suddenly offer fj as an option with top up?

For the past 1.5years of visiting her, she never offer this then suddenly she offer. Of course it came as a shock and i said I'll consider next time.

Her cited reason is that she thinks I'm clean and hence with chemistry, she dun mind.
She was disappointed that you didn't ask for 1.5 years. In the end , she couldn't take it and ask you instead
Old 14-09-2020, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
She was disappointed that you didn't ask for 1.5 years. In the end , she couldn't take it and ask you instead
Best reply to this question ever.
Old 14-09-2020, 07:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -52 / Power: 0
silence123 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoli74 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-baby/

~ suspected she was from H in Kovan previously before it was shut down, turned out to be a pleasant reunion ;
~ looks 8/10 largely because of the eyes & smiles ;
~ syt body not the super slim but good skin type ;
~ sensuality 7.5/10 , could be 8.5 if in a non MP environment;
~ location 9/10 , safe and accessible, and clean and private ;
~ overall 8/10
~ rtm yes
Does the MP require us to fill in NRIC?
Old 14-09-2020, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Everyone be mindful of texting while walking ah.
Van driver also texting while driving these days.
Old 14-09-2020, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 7
wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Fr for https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-fiona/
Msg here around 10am in the morning for a session in the evening, she replied fast and ask my age, im thinking she doesnt do guys that are too old or too young.
Location 9/10. Accessible by Bus or train. Car idk
Looks 9/10. Pictures are accurate with a hint of blemishes on her chin other than that yep she is SYT. looks like my secondary school friend lol
Instructions are easy to follow met a fellow resident on the way up just pretended to walk the other way first.
Once inside, she offered if i needed a cup of water i said no i have oolong cha.
Gave a clean towel, toilet is clean,bed is clean
started of with massage, constantly asking if strength and aircon is okay.
One thing i noticed she had the air purifier and abit of modern chinese music playing in the background. V good ambiance
Her massage was pretty okay I give it a 9/10. she does alot of kneel massage.
then i turn other and she started with a piece of wet tissue and clean my xiao didi first and she took off her top.
damn her tits are good like really suitable for her body type just a nice b cuppers and suckable nips.
she explained she is green in this area so have to warn before shooting. i say okay.
Hj 8/10 she quite green but she doesnt do the mechiacal hj, but tries her best can tell.
maybe bros can show how to do good hj. everyone enjoys hj differently i think
Overall 8/10 RTM not bad money spent. lol i think i saw a bro waiting downstairs hope ur session was as good as mine.
Old 14-09-2020, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3695 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post

Everyone be mindful of texting while walking ah.
Van driver also texting while driving these days.
Familiar place for many of us
Old 14-09-2020, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
simisimi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by helium_diokside View Post
Share my second humble FR after RTM on a Sunday evening.

For the past few days, singapore temperatures drop to very cool and and breezy.
On a raining Sunday, lucky that I able to visit the “office secretary “again.

Look : this visit make me have a stronger GFE feel on her. 10/10 Chio
Body : hour glass body that have all the necessary assets. (有前有后)
Weigh : 50kg
Height : 165cm( tiny and petite type)
Massage : very sensual and comfortable massage, her hot skill set that I like very much, 海底捞月 HDLY。。that will make sure you second IC Chiong like a metal rod.
Boobs : 36D natural.. (boobs lover like me would say “no horse run”)
Body : hour glass body that have all the necessary assets. (有前有后)
RTM : 2nd visit Liao ...

As my first encounter, she is not a time watcher or even use her phone during the session. After the whole session ended, she pour a warm water for me, that pour warm ness to my soul and body. Left the place as another happy man again.

Bro can share name n contact ?
Old 14-09-2020, 09:34 PM
Samster

What's the point of sharing that accident clip? Accidents happen everyday...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1