The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-08-2020, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Been awhile since i last visited her due to her recent hiatus, new location is better, nearer to mrt and more parking lots For now she's only taking regulars, so bros who have not tried her yet, wait for her to re-list.
Hi, any idea when she'll relist?
Old 12-08-2020, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Hi, any idea when she'll relist?
Around next week, she's still settling some of her housing issues so will only accept regulars for now, she said once all has been settled, then she will relist but will limit her number of bookings per day but she's in for the long haul haha so can rtm many times
Old 13-08-2020, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whysocbleh View Post
Haha badly want to revisit her before she moves further away from me
XE is a very wise lady.. Very much enjoy listening to her anecdotes and her dishing out sagacious advice.. A pleasure being in her presence..

BTW if u really want to try out that tarma, u will not get what u see in JAVs lol.. The girls' chemistry and coordination have to be top-notch in order for u to enjoy your session.. Don't forget very mafan have to change condoms in between..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 13-08-2020, 12:01 AM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Around next week, she's still settling some of her housing issues so will only accept regulars for now, she said once all has been settled, then she will relist but will limit her number of bookings per day but she's in for the long haul haha so can rtm many times
Thanks man for sharing. Things getting a bit stale, so some fresh air most welcome.
Old 13-08-2020, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
XE is a very wise lady.. Very much enjoy listening to her anecdotes and her dishing out sagacious advice.. A pleasure being in her presence..

BTW if u really want to try out that tarma, u will not get what u see in JAVs lol.. The girls' chemistry and coordination have to be top-notch in order for u to enjoy your session.. Don't forget very mafan have to change condoms in between..
Haha I cannot lah, pocket too shallow
Old 13-08-2020, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 10
lallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
just to avoid confusion, carrie is aka vivi (those added her WC b4 can attest).
personally i nv tried carrie ever since she appeared in sglonelyguy (delisted already now) but after being alerted about her profile and then seeing her pics in her cached profile there, yup confirm plus chop she’s definitely vivi previously from spa @ outram and then @ sims avenue. i visited her twice last time, once in each different spa. quite surprised to see her there at sgl.
Old 13-08-2020, 12:24 AM
Samster

https://sglonelyguy.online/qing-tian-massage/

Geylang hotel.

"..."
Old 13-08-2020, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 17
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy.online/qing-tian-massage/

Alas, area g, hotel, .....
Old 13-08-2020, 12:27 AM
Samster

whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Delete post, two bros above too fast lol
Old 13-08-2020, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quote:

Likely temporary, but hard to find proper accomodation nowadays. What's more with the new ruling.
Old 13-08-2020, 12:31 AM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Her body looks real yummy..

Can clearly see her 发菜 in the 3rd pic tho lol..

Probably the 4th pic is the closest to her actual face..

Old 13-08-2020, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Her body looks real yummy..

Can clearly see her 发菜 in the 3rd pic tho lol..

Commando right now! 😂
Old 13-08-2020, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quote:

Looks like those simple, girl-next-door type.
Old 13-08-2020, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Looks like those simple, girl-next-door type.

She can take over the room to be vacated next week.
No leh she gives me those bitchy vibes lol..

This one we leave for john to commando first hahaha..

Will only try her once she moves into an apartment..

Old 13-08-2020, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
No leh she gives me those bitchy vibes lol..

This one we leave for john to commando first hahaha..

Will only try her once she moves into an apartment..
Shouldn't always wait for john.

I already texted her. Awaiting reply.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1