The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2020, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: List of ex-China WL who were no longer in GL provided Raw

Oops you are absolutely correct on this Dan Dan's house, it was indeed 2045A, me bad

The old big clean rooms with old beds and old aircons on the side walls(I use to cover the air vents with a towel so I would not get too cold).

Actually there was another top AP in this house who captured my attention and captivated my desires even more than this Dan Dan. Beijing mm by the name of Katy. Tallish, fair, femine, pretty and also smart. First and only mm in GL I met who could speak both English and French(not forgetting the intimate version) quite fluently. Great conversationalist and an engaging open minded sensuous passionate sex partner. A real pity she got sent back early by the old lady okt because of her 'relationship' with another customer

Quote:
Originally Posted by QinetiQ View Post
2045A
The okt an old couple. They closed down shortly after 2013 I think.
Yes, you are also correct. The old husband and wife team at 2045A/2047A were open until the government closure of GL in late March this year.

After alot of hassles with the China mms like Katy, I heard the old couple stopped engaging mms altogether until they got this Malaysian girl. I think they had already made their fortune and just continued running their GL business to pass the time. The old lady okt in particular had good pr skills and her knowledge of the GL mms was also good, so they had a loyal clientele.

In fact, if I am not mistaken they may even own 2045A/2047A?.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgoh View Post
Your statement is not correct as the shop operated up to 26 March 20. I am not sure the couple would continue to operate it on the reopening of GL. This shop had two joining upper floor units 45A and 47A had only one $80 Malaysian wl Yingying.
Old 08-08-2020, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

Is it true OKTs will always creampie all the girls when first arrived?
Old 08-08-2020, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 101 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5111 / Power: 10
Sgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
Is it true OKTs will always creampie all the girls when first arrived?
Some OKTs do that and not every one dare try it.
Old 08-08-2020, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 21
sb song is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersb song is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersb song is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersb song is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersb song is a living Saint! - you won't find better

There were few hamsap OKT will try all their new house girls
Old 08-08-2020, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
QinetiQ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jia mei or Jia yi of 2047, can't remember the name. Went back in early 2015.
Old 08-08-2020, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

The house of Jia

I think there was jia ni, jia xiang and afew more

Jia mei i heard..... Got 1 customer fall in love with her and even bring bird nest for her, even gave her all his savings???
Old 08-08-2020, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
The house of Jia

I think there was jia ni, jia xiang and afew more

Jia mei i heard..... Got 1 customer fall in love with her and even bring bird nest for her, even gave her all his savings???
I also bought her birds nest. But no I didn't gave her all of my savings. Cos got no savings.
Old 08-08-2020, 03:38 PM
Samster

Jojo L20H09. C cupper. Quite tall. Can CIP cos she won't stop you halfway to put on condom. But she'll be unhappy if you cip. Her areola will stiffen while rawing her. She had the best body of all those that I have rawed.
Old 08-08-2020, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse77 View Post
I will take ...

Jiaqi 16W17

Anybody managed to raw either of them before?
I managed to have two sessions with her a couple of years ago outside Singapore. She won't let me me raw her even though her period was coming. It must have been a while since she had sex cos the condom was full of her juices. She enjoyed the session and even initiated doggy style halfway thru the session. No servicing from her, can lick her nipples but no cowgirl.

She won't offer raw cos she had an abortion before, she don't trust men anymore.

Someone did managed to raw her in GL cos the condom broke and cip and she was pissed off and I was the next customer.

You won't recognized her if you see her on the street. She went under the knife for her eyes. Kind of ugly now.
Old 08-08-2020, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 6
Jesse77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJesse77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJesse77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I managed to have two sessions with her a couple of years ago outside Singapore. She won't let me me raw her even though her period was coming. It must have been a while since she had sex cos the condom was full of her juices. She enjoyed the session and even initiated doggy style halfway thru the session. No servicing from her, can lick her nipples but no cowgirl.

She won't offer raw cos she had an abortion before, she don't trust men anymore.

Someone did managed to raw her in GL cos the condom broke and cip and she was pissed off and I was the next customer.

You won't recognized her if you see her on the street. She went under the knife for her eyes. Kind of ugly now.
Really? Wonder which bro it is?
Old 09-08-2020, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I also bought her birds nest. But no I didn't gave her all of my savings. Cos got no savings.
Haha... Good for u
Old 12-08-2020, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Guess which ex GL WL is she? 😁

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 12-08-2020, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
2045 Dan Dan?

Wow that Dan Dan was one hot sensual pretty fair busty sweaty creamy bonk

Actually during that period 2045 had quite a few solid hot APs.

Oh and even the grouchy sleazy horny okt of 2045 was pumping his tank and getting creampies with the mms, including his own house girls
Yes, the pretty 2045A Dan Dan was very rawable ... I still have a pic of her ... 😉

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 13-08-2020 at 12:36 AM.
Old 13-08-2020, 06:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Guess which ex GL WL is she? 😁

Wow.. solid!!!! Figure quite hot..
Old 13-08-2020, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Wow.. solid!!!! Figure quite hot..
For $150 this is way too good a value ...

Now to get a hj in massage is already $100-120 including the massage

Not to mention the FL dome Local or 3 pricing

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1