The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2020, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: List of ex-China WL who were no longer in GL provided Raw

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Dai Gor, Yeah, regulars have better treatment from FL, esp presently, pertaining to gfe, cip and videoing.
Presently, my darling has become my FL, lol
wow you are so lucky
Old 25-07-2020, 03:49 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: List of ex-China WL who were no longer in GL provided Raw

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro, u are the lucky one. Xinya was hot and wild. I could not imagine how u handled her in tuna. I think she squeezed the last drop of semen from u, lol
after creamed...she will pull thru make sure no elephant

she is damn good
Old 25-07-2020, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Re: List of ex-China WL who were no longer in GL provided Raw

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
she will pull thru make sure no elephant
I read a few times still mong ca ca. Can explain?
Old 25-07-2020, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
I read a few times still mong ca ca. Can explain?
after ejaculation then she will perform power suction on penis and make sure that no residual semen

fucking awesome service
Old 25-07-2020, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
after ejaculation then she will perform power suction on penis and make sure that no residual semen

fucking awesome service
Wah thats the best. I hate elephant with runny nose.
Old 25-07-2020, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
wow you are so lucky
Just now i wechat the song 萧敬腾 "披星戴夜的想你" to her, telling her that the song represented my feelings towards her. She requested me to sing it to her. I replied that will sing when we next make love at sofa again )
Old 31-07-2020, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 11
rtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone managed to raw Ella of 1654a? I was super close to her and rtf a few times and felt raw was within reach... but managed to get a gf so stop going to geylang, even though she text me and sound very willing to go bare.. Always wonder and regret if I miss this chance haha.
Old 01-08-2020, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
hi bro NATO long time long time no see. Haha I got to check back 20 pages To find out on which WL we talking about. Is she your Darling and the little new darling in her is yours? Haha ...

Welcome back , but it seems covid19 has destroyed our GL playground. we may end being a bunch of ex-GL clientele, just in forum remembering the great times and chatting about it only ,
I missed those days. Post covid days are going to be a bummer if you ask me.
Old 01-08-2020, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtlfy View Post
Anyone managed to raw Ella of 1654a? I was super close to her and rtf a few times and felt raw was within reach... but managed to get a gf so stop going to geylang, even though she text me and sound very willing to go bare.. Always wonder and regret if I miss this chance haha.
Aww..... Fate not there, you did the right thing to stop since u have a gf already..... Maybe could have jio her to meet up during her off days juz for chit chat
Old 01-08-2020, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtlfy View Post
Which Ella? 2014 batch?
Old 01-08-2020, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
I missed those days. Post covid days are going to be a bummer if you ask me.
I missed the warmth fuzzy feeling of 天使 👼
Old 01-08-2020, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Which Ella? 2014 batch?
should be referring to Ella with pink tight pretty pussy without labia flaps
Old 01-08-2020, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Got this PM recently, how to reply huh?

"Hi bro, mind sharing which stable you got raw from, dont have to tell me the girls name if u dont want to, just want to know if i go try my luck with their girls"
Old 01-08-2020, 03:29 PM
Samster

Talking Re: List of ex-China WL who were no longer in GL provided Raw

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
Got this PM recently, how to reply huh?

"Hi bro, mind sharing which stable you got raw from, dont have to tell me the girls name if u dont want to, just want to know if i go try my luck with their girls"
CC to AV for further information
Old 01-08-2020, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
CC to AV for further information
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1