The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2020, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: List of ex-China WL who were no longer in GL provided Raw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Haha bro you so sure?
She seems to offer everyone easily ...

Bro NATO must come out and clarify
Nato reporting for duty!

Who said she is mine?
Old 24-07-2020, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: List of ex-China WL who were no longer in GL provided Raw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Nato reporting for duty!

Who said she is mine?
send your dna samples to peter Gwee
Old 24-07-2020, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
send your dna samples to peter Gwee
Wah lau. Send to him then if it is mine then have to pay alimony. Can don't send or not?
Old 24-07-2020, 10:01 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wah lau. Send to him then if it is mine then have to pay alimony. Can don't send or not?
shhh...dun let the pussy out of the panty
Old 25-07-2020, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Sigh I was always on the outside some rubs but dare not go in....see what I missed
Bto, after reading so many tuna cases, have u made up your mind to tuna one or two favourite WLs ? )
Old 25-07-2020, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
she is a good student in Bangor now
Dai Gor, when i tried Anqi of W15 in Nov 2015 for the 2nd time, she die die refused to allow me to tuna her. She said it was too dangerous to raw and
有钱没命花

She praised that i looked good and allowed me to hp video the close up view of thrustings for about 10 mins.

Lol.....Raw Queen. KNN, Wl's words can never be trusted.
Old 25-07-2020, 05:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bto, after reading so many tuna cases, have u made up your mind to tuna one or two favourite WLs ? )
for me, only 1606 xinya..
Old 25-07-2020, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
for me, only 1606 xinya..
siqi very yummy too

xinya warm wet and slippery
Old 25-07-2020, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
siqi very yummy too

xinya warm wet and slippery
Raw siqi? Actually I rawed her once.. yes, yummy and so soft moaning.
Old 25-07-2020, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
I know not yours is NATO one ☝️
Quote:
Haha bro you so sure?
She seems to offer everyone easily ...

Bro NATO must come out and clarify
Quote:
retired up mountain taking care baby liao
Quote:
Nato reporting for duty!

Who said she is mine?
hi bro NATO long time long time no see. Haha I got to check back 20 pages To find out on which WL we talking about. Is she your Darling and the little new darling in her is yours? Haha ...

Welcome back , but it seems covid19 has destroyed our GL playground. we may end being a bunch of ex-GL clientele, just in forum remembering the great times and chatting about it only ,
Old 25-07-2020, 09:22 AM
Samster

Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
This is like answering exam question, O level comprehension.

After reading so many tuna cases, subject to these GL willing to give me, I would like to tuna the following WL:

San san 16W17
Yuan Yuan 1649
Xiao Ai 2060
XinEr 16W04

Any bros can mark my answer to the exam question? Prof DPower you have set the question to me haha
Old 25-07-2020, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:

After reading so many tuna cases, subject to these GL willing to give me, I would like to tuna the following WL:

San san 16W17
Yuan Yuan 1649
Xiao Ai 2060
XinEr 16W04

Any bros can mark my answer to the exam question? Prof DPower you have set the question to me haha
Is San San the one who likes to talk dirty and has a deh Taiwanese accent.
Old 25-07-2020, 11:17 AM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: List of ex-China WL who were no longer in GL provided Raw

Quote:

San san 16W17
Yuan Yuan 1649
Xiao Ai 2060
XinEr 16W04

Fatt Gor XE still in Sillypore 🤫🤫🤫🤭🤭🤭
Old 25-07-2020, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fatt Gor XE still in Sillypore 🤫🤫🤫🤭🤭🤭
🤐😲🙄😬😲😧🤫🤭🙊🙉🙈
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 25-07-2020, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Is San San the one who likes to talk dirty and has a deh Taiwanese accent.
She is very chio and likely I recall with a Taiwanese accent

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1