The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-07-2020, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone tried this local masseuse called Vivian. Book on Telegram one. I made an appointment and was scheduled all the way to mid August. Got so shit hot?
Old 23-07-2020, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!

FR on Eva - https://sglonelyguys.live/eva-massage/

Looks: Exactly like photo. I find it decently sweet looking.
Boobs: It's big.
Body: I did not pay attention but I find it quite proportional.
Massage: To my surprise, it's actually quite strong. And she did back stepping!
HJ: Very good.

Overall: 8/10 for me although I top up to take off clothes and to do breast fuck. My first BF experience and so I'm ok to top up. Very friendly as well. Can considered my best (limited) experience so far. RTM likely.
Old 23-07-2020, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 6
Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaze View Post
Since they are KTV girls, do they provide commando services?
I know most if not all ktv girls does commando service at $300 on average.
Commando, u siao boh...
Ktv girls chio a not?
Old 23-07-2020, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1084 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Anyone tried this local masseuse called Vivian. Book on Telegram one. I made an appointment and was scheduled all the way to mid August. Got so shit hot?
Should be.. She has very limited slots also.. Timings not to my liking so didn’t book..

You should ask on local dome.. You’ll get more info there..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 23-07-2020, 06:11 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1084 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
I think nice butts are harder to find than nice knickers. Afterall knickers are always optional hahaha... do you know of any current MLs with a nice butt?
Coco has gorgeous tits and a fleshy arse.. A rare combo..

Try her at least once.. I think you’ll like her..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 23-07-2020, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 13
roastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant future

Who’s best for massage now that mango no longer her? Any recommendation?
Old 23-07-2020, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

https://$$$$$.info/model/yummy-2203

Another lousy experience

few days back, at the appointment time, I smsed I have reached but no response. I waited downstairs. Waited for 20 mins then she replied ok ready now.

So I went up.

First thing when I was undressing, she asked for money first.

When I asked was she busy with another customer just now, she said even if I book other girls also must wait for 10 over minutes. BS. Just trying to avoid answering my question and she knew she was in the wrong. All of us here know when we chiong, most of the time we go up on time.

When I bang her, she used both her hands to hold both her knees. When I wanted to stretch out her knees, she kept on holding her knees and said no.

Asked her to go on top, she said no.

Out of the place within 25 mins. And 150 bucks just gone like that.

Her torso was fat. Pictures very deceiving. Keep showing black face, never talk much.

Phone msgs kept coming in, no wonder can show attitude.

With her body, attitude and time spent with me, do u think she's worth $150? more like $80.
Old 23-07-2020, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 8
ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
It’s not the points, just the yucky feeling of being zapped for proving honest FR.
Same feeling here, that's why lazy to write MR nowadays.
Old 23-07-2020, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2089 / Power: 16
Creative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.impmm3.com/girl.php?id=3650

This girl seems to be a old timer here.. anyone tried her before?
Old 23-07-2020, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

gian leh bro how much for full huh ? $180 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookseex2 View Post
FR on Eva - https://sglonelyguys.live/eva-massage/
Overall: 8/10 for me although I top up to take off clothes and to do breast fuck. My first BF experience and so I'm ok to top up. Very friendly as well. Can considered my best (limited) experience so far. RTM likely.
hard for me to get ktv gals in SG due to monitoring but now have many places with ktv gals to jio, are they all generally good compared with FL ?

Recent week i walked pass a stretch at the east, its a stretch with alot of frosted glass massage shops together, an above average atb came out throwing some trash, usually i can't see anything there since its frosted glass. Eye contact, smile, small talk and small head overtook and got a surprising 30 min massage followed by proper full job at total $170 almost a full hour. According to her, she was from KTV. I don't like that area cause have alot of FW (higher covid risk if they also customer) and the shop house is quite ok inside with 3-4 big rooms but i prefer better furnishing standard so likely not rtm that area.
Old 23-07-2020, 07:14 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Should be.. She has very limited slots also.. Timings not to my liking so didn’t book..

You should ask on local dome.. You’ll get more info there..
Vivian K**? Thought that one if FL that’s hard to book? Been think of trying her.
Old 23-07-2020, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
I think nice butts are harder to find than nice knickers. Afterall knickers are always optional hahaha... do you know of any current MLs with a nice butt?
if talk about current, XWZ is a good choice thou petite size but butt is nice couple with wearing a lacy panty pretty turn on.
Old 23-07-2020, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 8
Syncmast is one of the Best!Syncmast is one of the Best!Syncmast is one of the Best!Syncmast is one of the Best!

Has An Ran RTC?
Old 23-07-2020, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2562 / Power: 16
yinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Nope zhuli ear digging also good ah? Got same standard like mm from MTW?
zhuli different style. zhuli is chengdu sstyle with the metal hammer and peacock feather, but she left liow.

maybe i will go try that girl u earlier posted with ear digging service

anyway, i dont go MTW liow, standard drop alot imo, so I go to silvotino now.

Up List :

没有人能取代你,在我心中...
Old 23-07-2020, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
anyway, i dont go MTW liow, standard drop alot imo, so I go to silvotino now.
bro can share more on this place? Google it but only found a renovation contractor....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1