The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-07-2020, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Since RR is a hot topic now, I shall repost my very past 2018 MR of RR. She isn't the prettiest, but those who RTM will know how consistent she is. She will remember what works for you, and accommodate you fully. One thing she has scaled down would be her BBBJ.

Anyways personally I felt she got a lot of attention these days also because of the lack of new blood and pretty MLs. Business this period is definitely boom despite the great risks. Personally I am happy for her that she gets her recognition she deserves yet felt that if the forest was bigger and not out of bounds, she wouldn't get as much Business as she does now.

Good things won't last, and very soon she will RTC. I am just very glad to meet such a great service provider who will leave lots of memories, which i am sure most bros will appreciate.

I’m in agreement with you, laojiao.
And you are very right, if the Forest was bigger, she wouldn’t catch the eyes of many, myself included.

She was only $100 category? I’m surprised.

Like you, for what she has offered, I’ve never paid her the $110 per hour rate. She deserves more! At times before we became much closer, she always try and confirm if I had assumed the rate wrongly. So honest of her.

Wishing her all the best.
Old 04-07-2020, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
She also got reply me to say no more slots today. Your wechat review lousy is it. Haha. I asked one of my regulars to leave a customer review say I handsome. Has been working like a charm to get those hard to book ML.
No lah sometimes it happens, when your message gets overlooked or lost in a sea of them.. Most of them I will get reply de on the day itself.. No rush..

Aiseh handsome boi siol.. Why not request to put your kkj big also?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 04-07-2020, 10:51 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good memories bro. I always felt Baby came at the wrong time, when wolf got busted. And she had to return prematurely because visa issues. Her playfulness and non commercial feel is seldom seen among others. Also, her stint coincided with the goddess Aila, so that period of time, really over speNt on CCA. Luckily she priced herself out of market, so booking Baby was relatively an easy job.
Yeah she really had the audacity to price herself at that range.. I think only that "local" ML did the same..

Old 04-07-2020, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Quote:
Since RR is a hot topic now, I shall repost my very past 2018 MR of RR. She isn't the prettiest, but those who RTM will know how consistent she is. She will remember what works for you, and accommodate you fully. One thing she has scaled down would be her BBBJ.

Anyways personally I felt she got a lot of attention these days also because of the lack of new blood and pretty MLs. Business this period is definitely boom despite the great risks. Personally I am happy for her that she gets her recognition she deserves yet felt that if the forest was bigger and not out of bounds, she wouldn't get as much Business as she does now.

Good things won't last, and very soon she will RTC. I am just very glad to meet such a great service provider who will leave lots of memories, which i am sure most bros will appreciate.
ruirui does give me the quinny vibes, enjoy my time with her . Very nice and honest girl
Old 04-07-2020, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
xviralx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguys.live/massage-jia-jia/

big tits and auto roaming, any brave soul tried yet?
Old 04-07-2020, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
No lah sometimes it happens, when your message gets overlooked or lost in a sea of them.. Most of them I will get reply de on the day itself.. No rush..

Aiseh handsome boi siol.. Why not request to put your kkj big also?
Lol I not handsome, but ML can write fake MR we also can write fake reviews, equalise the playing field. Anyone tried this local masseuse called Viv before? Apparently same level as Adele. Just messaged her she say next available slot is after national day!
Old 04-07-2020, 10:59 PM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xviralx View Post

The photos ring alot of alarm bells for me. Likely to be a elephant milf.
Old 04-07-2020, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xviralx View Post

Quote:
She’s milfy looking but that body is amazing. As if time stopped for her body, putting women in 20s to shame.
Quote:
She is so sexy and seductive, with an angelic face and a body for sin.

I like to hug her because she have a slim and sexy body. Her HJ is one of the best as she do it very slow without rushing. I unable to hold long because of her perky huge tits and sexy body.
You trust those MRs?

Old 04-07-2020, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lol I not handsome, but ML can write fake MR we also can write fake reviews, equalise the playing field. Anyone tried this local masseuse called Viv before? Apparently same level as Adele. Just messaged her she say next available slot is after national day!
Got thread on this Viv? Never hear before de..

How do you find Adele? Franco not a big fan of her looks..

Old 04-07-2020, 11:05 PM
Samster

The shot which shows her sitting by the edge of the pool. See how the mosiac tiles behind and around her waist area are all blurred and distorted. Must be alot of PS there to slim her waist.
Old 04-07-2020, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3462 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguys.live/qing-qing-massage/

Anyone try her before? Elephant MILF?
Old 04-07-2020, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quote:

Wah Adele is legendary leh, I super dig her looks. I think big doe eyes, almond face and very kissable lips. Best un class HDLY and high play factor. I went very often when she was based in Bugis. After she shifted then became very hard to book. I woukd rank her among my top 5 masseuse.
Old 04-07-2020, 11:09 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Adele is a butterface to me lol
Old 04-07-2020, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
The shot which shows her sitting by the edge of the pool. See how the mosiac tiles behind and around her waist area are all blurred and distorted. Must be alot of PS there to slim her waist.
wa u got so many queue list, havent rtm ur regular ah
Old 04-07-2020, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Adele is a butterface to me lol
Whats butterface? Plastic?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1