The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 26-03-2020, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 17
sal1234 is one of the Best!sal1234 is one of the Best!sal1234 is one of the Best!sal1234 is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Pink - love affair
Looks : 7/10 minus the app filter. It is her
Boobs : b to C natural
Figure : not the slim type. Not fat either
Skin : fair for a Thai

Local is hotel. Feel uncountable with the process so if they can change location will be better
She is here for 2 months and cannot go back since Thailand lockdown.
Old 26-03-2020, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1240 / Power: 10
Lrps has much to be proud ofLrps has much to be proud ofLrps has much to be proud ofLrps has much to be proud ofLrps has much to be proud ofLrps has much to be proud ofLrps has much to be proud ofLrps has much to be proud ofLrps has much to be proud of
FR for Sunny - PinkLady

Secured a slot for Tuesday morning with Bro Pink, very quick response and easy to book.

Location : 8/10 Discreet location but parking may require abit of finding.
Looks : 9/10 Looks exactly as the image, very pretty and bubbly.
Bbbj : 8/10 Not the best i’ve had but good enough to wake up my little bro
Boobs : 10/10 Enhanced but lovely to suckle, knead and play.. fantastic to see it bouncing about.. recommended for melon lovers like me!
FJ : 8/10 Accommodating and tight.. enjoyable especially with the mirror wardrobe door, can see myself spooning her... SHIOK!

Overall a very nice and chatty lady.. not so much transactional but more like a F buddy.. had a very good time chatting with her while resting.. RTF SOON!
Old 26-03-2020, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
Siamboiboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=764797

east area

looks 8.5/10 cute cheerful lady

body 8.5/10 small petite with natural boobs

French 9/10 can French same lost lover

bbbj 8.5/10 good suction with fast and slow motion

fj 9/10 carry her up and fuck is good as she is small in size.. ended in doggy while she knee on bed while I standing..
Old 26-03-2020, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DonaldGiga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

kanya from TRL

Nice girl with great GFE. Speaks ok English.
located in the eastern sg.
Nice and discreet.
French-able for me. Can't guarantee for all.
Fantastic bbbj skills
Sex is great as well.
RTF material.
Old 26-03-2020, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
magmaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today I went for another Mystery Bonk and ended up with Wing
https://slutdungeon.weebly.com/wing.html

Face: 8/10 Very pretty
Body: 11/10 Here I'm very biased since she has exactly the body type I like. She is petite, tight and perky. Gorgeous slim body and tight athletic ass. Just fantastic. She says she is 22, but she looks even younger.
Boobs: 8/10 B, but they fit her body very well.
BJ: 9/10 Very passionate
FJ 9/10 Very passionate and accomodating
GFE: 9/10 Good English, very chatty and bubbly. She hugged me a lot. She took the phone out between shots and it turned out she was playing a game. In any case I told her she could explain the game to me and it was fun.
RTF: almost for sure

Overall top experience. Highly recommended
Old 26-03-2020, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 11
pottyhot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypottyhot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for punch Mansion

Was contemplating to book monrue but venue a bit far from me. Ended up with Punch MILF, pics WYSIWYG.
Really well maintained and is a soap land masseur. Good figure, and good bbbj. Went in as was delighted to see her.

Talked a little went to shower, usual stuffs and when she's done we drenched like mad lovers. Moved on to bbbj.
BBBJ: 9/10
Was sensual but wasn't the kind that I liked wet.
Requested for 69 and tried fingering her. Realized she was tight. So can't tahan and moved onto the deed. Did a few Stannces missionary and she requested a interesting way so she can enjoy Max pleasure. Followed her advice and was surprised that it felt good. Had a good explosion and that's it. Reached my limit, she offered massage where it was professional, strong and felt good. Made me dozed off.
All in all, will rtf.

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=766204

Play safe bros, happy bonking!
Old 26-03-2020, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Arcarc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR rodmay

OKT Very Friendly

Body good good to the max

Bj: very different from others, there is some twistedd

Fj: you can ask what position she will do it for you.

Gff: 200%

Will return again once loaded again.
Old 26-03-2020, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
nas17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=767240

okt is vry patient with me. other girls timing buay gam so intro me MISO. i nvr see photo and just proceed with the booking. reach hotel okt say wait for her at the lift, she came down with another girl because got one more customer also waiting for his cai. when lift door open got 2 girls i dont know who is who. so the other customer go to a long hair girl so i assume short hair one is my one la. so went in the lift tgt. throughout the lift journey is awkward silence. once lift open followed her to the room. room was very big and spacious. Once entered the room she apologise saying the room very smelly because of her papaya salad and thai food. her english not say very good but still able to communicate with my 0.1 lvl of thai. after talk for 10min went to shower. during shower french like long lost gf. She just ate papaya salad so after french my mouth also spicy. she LOL and rinse her mouth than i told her to suck my dick in the shower. lucky dick not on fire.. after finish a 20min shower. we rinse our mouth with listerine and went to bed and start to french. explore her whole body and down south. fully shaved nice abalone. after that changed over, she will automatic french and she cat bath me for a good 10min at the sensitive spots. than down to bbbj. tbh my dick is bigger than average and she managed to DEEP throat. really deep and i hold onto her head. she nvr give attitude or whatsoever. after that told her to cap and ride me. she ride very well and like to bend forward and french and hug me while she ride. after awhile i pick up speed and give her fast and deep pounding and she was hugging me very tightly. told her i want to try do on sofa. so went to sofa infront of mirror and she continue riding me. changed to doggy on sofa and standing doggy. after while very uncomfortable for me so asked her to go back to the bed. continue missionary went in slow and slowly pick up the speed. was pumping her hard, fast and deep until the bed frame shaking and hitting the wall. her expression this time is out of the world. grabbing my arm, the pillow, bedsheet. after a good 10min release all inside her. and we french for another good min while im still inside her. than she clean me up and continue to cuddle. while cuddling she stroking my dick and running her fingernail around my body. i told her not ready yet. she told me to turn around and gave me massage. almost fell asleep. after that i see the time left around 30min. so turn around and hug her and french. after tt i sit on top of her for bbbj. I was thinking eh, after first shot havent wash sia. aiya. she alr sucking it liao. so mouth fuck her gently and she deep throat until my cock almost disappear into her mouth. i swear its DEEP! after that told her to cap on and continue missionary while frenching her. after that i shag alr ask her to ride me. she rode me very fiercely and i also pump her frm the bottom very fast and hard and she was hugging me tightly and release 2nd shot into her. after that we continue to french and cuddle for awhile than went to shower. While showering she use her fingernail to run over my body sensitive area. i told her la now do also no use alr la. should do at the start while showering la. than she LOL again. after done showering left about 7min. than she told me to try her Esan food. tried the papaya salad and Esan soup. damn nice but spicy. After that say goodbye and left. doesnt felt like a FL. really feel like having a great time with your GF or FWB.

Look - Narak! Thai tan. because i didnt see photo before booking her. just told okt location swee timing swee i book liao.
Body - short and cute
Boobs - B cup natural
French - 11/10
BBBJ - 9/10 i prefer the slow and sensual one. She can take it all the way in
Painting - 8/10 shaved and delicious.
FJ - 9/10 ride very well and no fake moans. like to hear her breathing while pounding her. No lube for both shots.
Old 26-03-2020, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Redcobra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Paola/Poppy - Horny ladies

I don't really write FRs but this one experience really compelled me to write one.

Entered the room and was greeted by an exotic looking chick. Totally didn't expect that she would look this good up close and personal. Was very open and welcoming since I was a little bit nervous during the whole thing. You would never have thought that she was Thai, maybe of Latin or middle Eastern descent. Anyways she gave a good BJ lots of sucking action however felt abit of teeth at some parts of the BJ.

But holy smokes I'd say her ass is her greatest asset and doing doggy with her is just on another level. You'd have to try it out for yourself to experience it, not for xmm lovers. And when she gets on top of you with her sweet belly piercing and tats just puts me in a whole other dimension of pleasure.

The bonk felt very natural to me and didn't have that sort of commercial feel at all. Easy to talk to but for French lovers maybe she's not really your go to girl as you have to initiate and it depends on the chemistry of you and the girl.

Anyone who's looking for good fun and an adorable young chick should definitely give it a go. Otherwise, would definitely rtf 10/10.
Old 26-03-2020, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
magmaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by magmaman View Post
Today I went for another Mystery Bonk and ended up with Wing
https://slutdungeon.weebly.com/wing.html

Face: 8/10 Very pretty
Body: 11/10 Here I'm very biased since she has exactly the body type I like. She is petite, tight and perky. Gorgeous slim body and tight athletic ass. Just fantastic. She says she is 22, but she looks even younger.
Boobs: 8/10 B, but they fit her body very well.
BJ: 9/10 Very passionate
FJ 9/10 Very passionate and accomodating
GFE: 9/10 Good English, very chatty and bubbly. She hugged me a lot. She took the phone out between shots and it turned out she was playing a game. In any case I told her she could explain the game to me and it was fun.
RTF: almost for sure

Overall top experience. Highly recommended
Wow, I just found a video of her
https://xhamster2.com/videos/laos-girl-strips-11969411
Enjoy
Old 26-03-2020, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 6
semj is one of the Best!semj is one of the Best!semj is one of the Best!

Plus66: Legit. Friendly & helpful, no issues
Kate
Looks (a) 6.5/10: If looking for chiobu model, not for you. Not ugly, just not stunning.
Looks (b) 8/10: Yes if like cute GND. Add point for slight pimple complexion - Authentic xmm look.

SYT (a) 12/10: First impression Damn, XMM. Petite, lightly pimpled face, somemore wear a simple tshirt shorts & sneakers, abit of tan. Only missing is hugging a laptop bag haha.
Was convinced she's tanned sporty poly year 1 in the moment.

Body 8/10: Youthful, Petite, slim, smooth skin. As mentioned slight tan.
Boobs 8/10: IMMENSELY natural & soft felt like they "melt in your hands". Not for huge lovers. Think B?
SYT (b) 9/10: Ok la after settle down, discount abit uni year 1. personality more mature. Overall still is legit SYT
Personality: Expecting bubbly-sunshine but more studious mature. or maybe coz just waked. Overall still youthful with developing ladyness

Svc 8/10: Booked quite early morning, half prepared to tio attitude for disturbing princess sleep.
No unwelcoming vibe. Never yawn big big in my face. Infact never yawn at all. For young, svc considered quite high & professional

Atmosphere 8/10: Comfortable, accomadating, approachable. Put effort to strke conversation.
Comm: Good eng, no prob
GFE 6.5: Not bad. Could be more passionate, maybe my expectations abit high. Lack kisses. Though she excels in..
Cuddle 8/10: Solid & got feeling. After round 1 like gf resting & clinging on you

Surprise Highlight 10/10: She looked prepared & fresh, ask me go shower. Didn't look like she was following, went alone
Turned out a surprise choice. Instead of the standard wrap towel, got treat to XMM in sports attire sitting on bed.
She come beside & start to peel off her clothes. HOLY SHIT the feeling of poly girl undress before you....not much more to be done.
Start with BBBJ, think she also immediately realized "so hard liao??"

Action: 8/10: (never try CIM/AR/French/Paint) Very solid session. Quite passionate & responsive both rounds. If GFE connection up more plus kisses, a potential 9 or 10
Moans 9/10: Again, like poly xmm. Super turn on. Esp 2nd round, that sound gonna stuck my head for days...
After: Never chase out after actions. Chill & hangout till time end 👍
Old 26-03-2020, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
Thaiexpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by magmaman View Post
Wow, I just found a video of her
https://xhamster2.com/videos/laos-girl-strips-11969411
Enjoy
She upload it herself ?
Old 26-03-2020, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 16
Storm Shadow is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStorm Shadow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried Nam from Mansion recently.
She looks exactly like pictures posted just darker. Looks like minah.
Her character is cheerful and willing to please.
Her figure is wow. Man made boobs but very nice to grab. Her ass is awesome. Couldn't stop squeezing both her boobs and ass.
Her catbath is sensual and her bbbj is very good. Will listen to instructions. She loves being painted and requested I paint her more. Her pussy is shaved cleanly with no smell and tastes nice. Dunno why...
When I was ready she capped me, added some lube then rode me. She grind and ride with vigour. Can feel her getting wetter with every thrust. Changed to missionary, sideways then unloaded. Shag. Cleaned up then she gave me a massage. Chit chat for awhile and I left as had appointment.
Definitely worth a RTF for her overall package.
Old 26-03-2020, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
Positivera deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TheRisingLust-Kanya

East-Condo.
Decent innocent look, with nice body. not super thin but just nice with a bouncy butt. Love to doggy her as her butt is so bouncy
BBBJ is GOOD. nearly cum in her mouth during catbath, but hold it in to continue the rest on the bed. While doing her the 2nd time, den i do CIM on her. Feeling was fantastic.

RTF soooon
Old 26-03-2020, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
24Mister deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RL
Rina.

Wanted to book Lucky but was full. So i tried Rina instead.
She is in her late 20s and she is very skinny but at least her boobs size is B. Normally such a skinny girl have A boobs but she has a B. haha. n Best thing is, she is a commando!!
Her best skill is AR. never once had AR with such an amazing feeling. Her tongue licking skill was splendid and also very good in sucking.
And i love it everytime when im about to cum, she will take my dick and stroke so well till i cum on her face.

i confirm RTF again before she leave.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1