The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-01-2020, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Dude above. Remember no mention of obvious locations. General rule of sbf here that we try to remember.
Old 18-01-2020, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 5
Iwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
This is the way to go.. Not everyone will have the same experience with a particular ML so it’s refreshing to have a variety of perspectives..

To give an excuse like not being able to contribute due to someone already writing a MR for the ML is weak sauce af..
Thanks bro for ur support!
Old 18-01-2020, 11:49 PM
Samster

Iwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
My GFE with her is usually 10/10 coz both of us are very comfortable with each other from the start. Helps that I know most of her friends.

Thanks for sharing your FR, dude, and happy cheonging!
Maybe need to build some rapport with her first. Thanks for your support too!
Old 18-01-2020, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Why so worried about this bombardment bro? Most of us here don't do that.

You got your point of view and if you are honest, we will all appreciate it. You may find opinions that oppose to your own, but that's all part of having constructive and healthy discussion. Cheers
Cox last time maybe I post something wrong or what then got a bro here decrease my reputation or something. Already not high still kena decreased, so a bit sad lo. So now I try my best to make sure I don't anyhow say things or make myself clearer to all. Thanks for your support too!
Old 18-01-2020, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu3fin View Post
Had to Google "oedematous"..😂😂😂 I'm sure I'm not the only one
Ohhhh! Hahahha sorry sorry, came out naturally. She say she did something to her face then a bit like slight fluid swelling that kind of look.
Old 18-01-2020, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
To me, enhanced but still soft enough so still quite alright.

Good effort on your MR!
Yes yes, same for me. Can feel the lump but at that point of time where got care fake or real. Soft and nice can alr lo. Thanks for your support!
Old 19-01-2020, 12:07 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwpwmwob View Post
Maybe need to build some rapport with her first. Thanks for your support too!
So who's next for you?
Old 19-01-2020, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
looks close to pics, but maybe + some years to age.

good attitude, decent service. Allows roaming.

Top up option available.
she 's a FL in a massage place. I thought she is going back coming week?
Old 19-01-2020, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cox last time maybe I post something wrong or what then got a bro here decrease my reputation or something. Already not high still kena decreased, so a bit sad lo. So now I try my best to make sure I don't anyhow say things or make myself clearer to all. Thanks for your support too!
Firstly, NEVER, and I mean , NEVER let fear suppress your right to having an opinion. Come on bro, grow some ya

Now think of it this way - zapping is a way for someone to say he disagrees with your opinion. What's wrong with that? As I said before , everyone has an opinion, and everyone can logically and rationally oppose another opinion. Zapping is just a lazy and balls-less way to do it that's all.

Lastly, what's with points these days? Aiya I give you some now so you can make more constructive contributions ok?
Old 19-01-2020, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
So who's next for you?
Hmmm, since xue er going back soon, I guess at the mean time I will still RTM bei bei. Not trying to fight with Darren, but I quite like bei bei among all those that I have met before (around 5 MLs only though). But when xue er comes back, I want to RTM her to see her actual pretty face like what a lot of Bros here say since I only saw her oedematous face. Other than both of them, I dunno who I should try leh. Too many of them.
Old 19-01-2020, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Firstly, NEVER, and I mean , NEVER let fear suppress your right to having an opinion. Come on bro, grow some ya

Now think of it this way - zapping is a way for someone to say he disagrees with your opinion. What's wrong with that? As I said before , everyone has an opinion, and everyone can logically and rationally oppose another opinion. Zapping is just a lazy and balls-less way to do it that's all.

Lastly, what's with points these days? Aiya I give you some now so you can make more constructive contributions ok?
Hahahaha! Understood bro! That time was because I scared I become negative then everyone's gonna ignore me ma. But now so many of u Bros support me already I no points also nvm alr. Thank you bro!

And thank you everyone else for your support! 😁😁
Old 19-01-2020, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ohhhh! Hahahha sorry sorry, came out naturally. She say she did something to her face then a bit like slight fluid swelling that kind of look.
Wah lau... came out "naturally", you must be a medical doctor or plastic surgeon for the word to come out naturally. I also had to Google it, and probably can't recall how to spell the word by tomorrow. I would probably have said her face was a little puffy due to water retention, presumably from botox injection.
Old 19-01-2020, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hahahaha! Understood bro! That time was because I scared I become negative then everyone's gonna ignore me ma. But now so many of u Bros support me already I no points also nvm alr. Thank you bro!

And thank you everyone else for your support! 😁😁
Points are still important. Once you go the red, your post won't appear immediately and will undergo moderation.
Since you so free, should go and visit those pt exchange thread n start exchanging pts with others.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 19-01-2020, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 13
Oshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to behold

Is it me or are there a few xiao xiao?
Old 19-01-2020, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Never ever share your private info/life with the ML, and that includes your name..
why not...
one moment I can be a pilot
another moment I am a pizza delivery guy
and the next moment I am a manager of a top end hotel
list goes on...haha

I do have some MLs telling me their real names though. Mostly it's the same as their stage names, but with a different Pinyin
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1