The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-09-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 9
goldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Nowadays really a lot of ml just keep using hp during the session, really turn off. Some can even lick your back and one hand use hp. Some more set the ringtone very loud.

It usually happen on short term ml (1-2 month stay). Definitely won't rtm to such ml.
Old 29-09-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
RTHH deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry to ask here but curious to know.
For those spa (with happy endings) advertising on FB charging around $50, they only do HJ? And whats the extra cost?
Old 29-09-2019, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
"Agenda free" these days are not easy to maintain.

I think it's because more and more girls are staying longer than before. Meaning more and more white knights and promoters are created. PLUS more and more haters too. The agenda goes both ways now.

I also must admit I'm a little bias towards my 4 regulars, so I may also fall into speaking out for them at times.

But you're right. Need to keep it simple and clean. If the ML is genuinely good, she'll naturally grow her clientele herself.
haha 4 regulars sia... I suspect our list will have quite a bit in common :P
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenboy889 View Post
Nowadays really a lot of ml just keep using hp during the session, really turn off. Some can even lick your back and one hand use hp.
It usually happen on short term ml (1-2 month stay). Definitely won't rtm to such ml.
Yup agree. I kena a few piano my back with 1 hand & keep texting on the other...
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Eh if can piak Lin zhiling and she is black face and dead fish.. I don't mind seriously!!
try youzi if you like lin Zhiling seriously she look like her to fufill your fantasy.
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 7
Nedstarkbav deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNedstarkbav deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros,

I'm new to the scene, so sometimes i'm don't get it when bros mentioned some sites, such as heaven and earth, green tea site. Can anyone help to let me know. Thanks thanks
Old 29-09-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 9
goldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by RTHH View Post
Sorry to ask here but curious to know.
For those spa (with happy endings) advertising on FB charging around $50, they only do HJ? And whats the extra cost?
Usually add 50 for hj. Don't pay more than that.
Old 29-09-2019, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Then i rather find ML... I'm a CIM lover 😁
Old 29-09-2019, 11:14 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Ya I was stunned. Those who on the fence should really mai tu liao lol, not sure how long her GSS will last
Zz don't need to drop price always Jin busy... now drop liao don't need to try again..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 29-09-2019, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

@haoshoken
You won't feel stressed if you keep monitoring the time?
I don't like it if there's a clock or watch near me when I'm enjoying the service.
Cuz I will always be mindful of the time lol
Old 29-09-2019, 11:15 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistonedwy View Post
try youzi if you like lin Zhiling seriously she look like her to fufill your fantasy.
Which one?? Tmr I will up u also when my power return..

Can paste the link for me?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 29-09-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster

LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
haha 4 regulars sia... I suspect our list will have quite a bit in common :P
From what he shared here, he's a ladies guy
besides 4 regular MLs, he still have FL and FB!
Old 29-09-2019, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by haoshoken View Post
After more than a week, finally got time to post my FR on Danae (https://sglonelyguy.org/danae-massage). I went to her after reading reviews of her being compared to APs like Angel and TN. So I guess she must have her white knights, OKTs or supporters whom like her service. Therefore, I try to write my FR with facts without bias of my own opinion, so as not to offend any bros. When you see a @ in my FR, it means I am checking against the services she offered on the site.

SMS her for a booking at M hour and she replied within 5 mins. I reached earlier and we managed to start earlier by 15 mins.
  • M - 15mins : Entered her apartment and locked the door. She lectured that I turned the knob too fast too loud and should let her do it instead. She is dressed in a Sailor Moon like uniform.
  • M - 14mins : Passed me a towel and asked me to wash up on my own @
  • M - 11mins : After shower, asked me to lie down on the bed. Once I lied down, told me to get up and said she forgot to collect the payment upfront from me. Got up and paid her.
  • M - 10mins : Lie down again. At the same time, she stripped fully naked (nice round D cups @, slim waist and firm butts) and started the massage. Pressed on my back and thighs. The pillow I am resting my head has a strong saliva smell.
  • M - 0mins : Sensual starts with a catbath @ (running cold water on my back with her tongue), followed by rubbing my back with her tits @
  • M + 5mins : Told me to flip over and asked if I want a CBJ or HJ. Asked for BBBJ or Boobs PCC -> rejected. @ Opt for HJ in the end.
  • M + 8mins : Forbid touching nipples and pussy. Can only palm her tits and touch above pussy (hair area). Tits enhanced and a bit hard. @ HJ was fast and forceful; had to remind her to slow down and lighten grip due to the pain inflicted.
  • M + 10mins : Asked for 69 HJ -> rejected @ Asked to cum on tits -> rejected. Asked to lick tits -> rejected. Asked her to turn around so I can more easily palm her tits -> accepted.
  • M + 15mins : Was really tough but I finally came. Tough because the HJ was mechanical and awkward silence with no teasing @ Told me to stay put on bed and wait for her.
  • M + 20mins : Waited until nearly dozed off and proceed to wash up myself. She was all along in the bathroom doing her make up.
  • M + 23mins : Finished bath and told me to open the door quietly. I suggested maybe she would like to do it and she agreed.
  • M + 24mins : Left the apartment. Total time spent = ~40mins
Once again, just trying to give a detail rundown of facts without bias. Hoping to help bros who are looking for or avoid such kind of experience.
while she was less restrictive to me, I did find her commercial and like to tell people what to do. So, sort of mood killer and no rtm. But in your case, I think either she bad mood, not happy with you, or your record may be bad.
Old 29-09-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Is it now $50 clothed HJ, $80 Semi nude HJ, $100 CBJ? That was like 2-3 years back. Not uodated.
Old 29-09-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTHH View Post
Yup agree. I kena a few piano my back with 1 hand & keep texting on the other...
That time I visit Wenwen, I kena that.
She keep playing her phone while massaging but come sensual, it's all hands on deck so I let it go lah.

She is a failsafe when it come to sensual and those jugs of her are so wonderfully soft!
Her body is really damn hot with a narrow waist and nice perky butt

Anyway for me, I went back 2-3 time and moved on hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1