The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-09-2019, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Can PM me who boh?

Last time I will do this...but nowadays I just give them the benefit of the doubt.
Somemore she new...maybe she not well inform.
I'm ok to wait for 30 mins if got time to spare.
Then attend the session and see whether she will reciprocate my understanding w action.
If no, then move on lor.

The key word here is NEW.
And she seemed to in the process of negotiating with the other guy coz she know she fark it up.

If she is some ML who are here for sometime, then i will drop the session even if she is regular.
Coz they are just taking advantage of me as they should know the rules.
Actually no need to be too uptight with it. As they need business when they are new. Customers hard to arrange time, conflict of time is frequent. If the negotiation can be agreed then agree, if not tell them no. Most of the time they ask and are polite so I respect that as just a business process.

I dislike the MLs to hang themselves high to sell and thus applying to myself, I will not appear high and mighty as a customer. Deal normally as you would.

Only case that will frustrate me is when a regular does that to me many times then I know I am taking for granted.

For new appointments, no big fuss about such negotiations. My 4 cents. Be nice and you get treated nice.

PS. Don't think she farked it up from what is read. Just trying to maximize business to fit in 10.30am slot.
Old 24-09-2019, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 5
Davosthanos128 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDavosthanos128 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

She is a lovely lady with girlfriend feel. She look close to the picture. she really blows until you goes!

Location wise it’s quite alright, a bit harder for those taking PT, but those who drive it’s much easier, Area K

If you are looking for someone service orientated, and someone who is able to provide a good BBBJ and catbath, with someone with rubber shaped nipples, then Yi Yi is the one.

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-yi-yi/
Old 24-09-2019, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Recently wanted to commando one of those new gals who has been here for less than a week it seems.

The night before, booked the slot for 11am.

At 10.20am on the actual day, she asked if my session could be pushed back to 11.30am instead. Reason being another customer who was in her vicinity wanted a 10.30am session.

Hell no.

Though I was already prepping to go.

I said on text message something along the lines of "I booked you in advance, so this is simply no go."

She seemed fairly apologetic and said she would negotiate with the 10.30am guy.

I said "No need, it's off. Another time."

All that being said, I believe in giving second chances, and I'm still interested in booking her. Let's see how she reacts then.
I'm sympathetic towards the ML, especially since she's new. Being new, she most likely does not have a big fan base, and is concerned about losing business, and not making enough to cover her initial cost (permit, air fare, advertising, accommodation, towels, oil, tissues, bedsheet and food).

At least this ML messaged you in advance to ask if you are agreeable to push back your session by 30 min. Some newbies or even seasoned MLs will not seek your agreement in advance and make you wait for 30 min, and then give some excuse like the customer came late or refused to leave or both. Some with even worse work ethics will double book, rush through their sessions and chase off customers.

Personally, if this new ML keeps your slot at 11 am and rejects the 10.30 am appointment, then I don't think there's much wrong on her part.
Old 24-09-2019, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Actually no need to be too uptight with it. As they need business when they are new. Customers hard to arrange time, conflict of time is frequent. If the negotiation can be agreed then agree, if not tell them no. Most of the time they ask and are polite so I respect that as just a business process.

PS. Don't think she farked it up from what is read. Just trying to maximize business to fit in 10.30am slot.
Agree. If ML just trying to adjust a little so accommodate another fee - it's just trying to earn a little more, and I will understand. Especially if she sms in advanced to ask. Not like she has already done it.

If ML polite about it and sms to ask nicely, as she seems to be, then I will will also reply politely to say can or cannot too.
Old 24-09-2019, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Newcomer should be ok you will never know if those newcomer is hidden gem as I've encounter few times truly gem but still not familiar with booking process (most of them are part time fl or those work at ktv in hometown then coming here). Imagine you told her fuck off then still wanna try her later wonder if the session will still good or just wanna play play show ego only lol at least she still apologise and push back to 30 mins not that worst and tell you beforehand lol
Old 24-09-2019, 01:16 PM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
I'm sympathetic towards the ML, especially since she's new. Being new, she most likely does not have a big fan base, and is concerned about losing business, and not making enough to cover her initial cost (permit, air fare, advertising, accommodation, towels, oil, tissues, bedsheet and food).

At least this ML messaged you in advance to ask if you are agreeable to push back your session by 30 min. Some newbies or even seasoned MLs will not seek your agreement in advance and make you wait for 30 min, and then give some excuse like the customer came late or refused to leave or both. Some with even worse work ethics will double book, rush through their sessions and chase off customers.

Personally, if this new ML keeps your slot at 11 am and rejects the 10.30 am appointment, then I don't think there's much wrong on her part.
If it is proper ethics I don't see why we should condemn. We have been approving wrong ethics like lottery style booking, get the booking if you are lucky. So it is kind of ironic.
Old 24-09-2019, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
Newcomer should be ok you will never know if those newcomer is hidden gem as I've encounter few times truly gem but still not familiar with booking process (most of them are part time fl or those work at ktv in hometown then coming here). Imagine you told her fuck off then still wanna try her later wonder if the session will still good or just wanna play play show ego only lol at least she still apologise
Such is the case that I waited half an hour because Huan Huan (E cup) screw up her schedule. But she is sincere to adjust the time and make corrective actions.

If I said no, I would never seen that beautiful pair of melons. NEVER. She's also quite nice as a person as well, after understanding.
Old 24-09-2019, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Can PM me who boh?

Last time I will do this...but nowadays I just give them the benefit of the doubt.
Somemore she new...maybe she not well inform.
I'm ok to wait for 30 mins if got time to spare.
Then attend the session and see whether she will reciprocate my understanding w action.
If no, then move on lor.

The key word here is NEW.
And she seemed to in the process of negotiating with the other guy coz she know she fark it up.

If she is some ML who are here for sometime, then i will drop the session even if she is regular.
Coz they are just taking advantage of me as they should know the rules.
Happen to me when tried book YZ got push back 30min (thou in the end back to norm time) . Give her the benefit of doubt since not rushing and after f2f chat know is 1 customer tried to book inbetween. I guess is a combination of desperate for customers and poor time management, but is all learnable and trainable, YZ shld be okay.
Old 24-09-2019, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1669 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
We need to send them a message sometimes and show them we're not pushovers.

Just hope this newbie learns her lesson.

Anyway, managed to secure an 11am slot with a lady whom I met twice. Could tell she was using the phone a bit during the massage. Just when the massage was gaining momentum, it became one-handed and the momentum was gone. Needed to gently remind her about it.

Needless to say, unlikely to find her again.
yes is quite sian when suddenly feel 1 hand no effort no strength one. dilemma whether to say or not. don't say, suck it up with 1 hand magic. say liao feel instantly affect standard level, play also no feel liao can feel she sian or face black, at least deep inside. awakwardness

on the othr hand, clients enquire, reply late later go find someone else. more stress especially when alot of empty slots later.

of coz ideal case is full 1 hour attention but sometimes they apologise and say want reply a message ask for permission. we are unlikely to say no but at least got ask, feel respected.

almost everytime i go will have puckers call and ask location etc in the middle of the session. eh dick big also not like that la can have some consideration anot if message never reply means busy la/ call and tcss like tease gf like that. too lonely is it
Old 24-09-2019, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

actually she didn't cancel your appt also she still willing to do your 11am slot. And its still 40 mins b4 your timing, she just trying to see if can accommodate another bro. Even if regular ask me i also don't find it an issue as long as they can take no for an answer. If die die want to shift the timing for such a reason then probably can drop the ML liao.

Quote:
Recently wanted to commando one of those new gals who has been here for less than a week it seems.

The night before, booked the slot for 11am.

At 10.20am on the actual day, she asked if my session could be pushed back to 11.30am instead. Reason being another customer who was in her vicinity wanted a 10.30am session.

Hell no.

I said on text message something along the lines of "I booked you in advance, so this is simply no go."

I said "No need, it's off. Another time."

All that being said, I believe in giving second chances, and I'm still interested in booking her. Let's see how she reacts then.
Old 24-09-2019, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Some newbies or even seasoned MLs will not seek your agreement in advance and make you wait for 30 min, and then give some excuse like the customer came late or refused to leave or both. Some with even worse work ethics will double book, rush through their sessions and chase off customers.
Lol, these MLs/FLs I only wait 10 mins.

I see the excuses can laugh - "darling, can wait, I'm putting on make up" or "customer just taking shower" or "haven't eaten whole day, let me finish my food".. aiya, these crap reasons means double booked. Trying to con people of money.

In 10mins no instructions to go up, I will walk. Then they panic, because they know they just lost $100 or more. I just say let the other customer who take my time pay lor. Haha
Old 24-09-2019, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcs View Post
actually she didn't cancel your appt also she still willing to do your 11am slot. And its still 40 mins b4 your timing, she just trying to see if can accommodate another bro. Even if regular ask me i also don't find it an issue as long as they can take no for an answer. If die die want to shift the timing for such a reason then probably can drop the ML liao.
I think I can understand why Franco axe her. I would have done the same. Bros who commented perhaps you need to reread his post
Quote:

Hell no.

Imo, ML be it new, seasoned, AP or our regular, definitely nothing sala to ask customers if can reschedule to minimize their downtime. BUT I feel the deal breaker comes when we decline and how she reply. Professional ones will immediately tell you stick to ORIGINAL plan, no change. This ML reply "negotiate with the other bro".. it's WTF isn't it.

If in Franco shoes, we pre booked her, getting ready to have a good session, last minute she try to chu stunt is already a bit of a downer, and when we say NO she still cannot firmly confirm our session unchanged? I won't be in the mood already and her bad handling just irks me, leaving a bad impression.

So for me, I would do the same. My motto of gauging a ML is always how she react/respond to situations, that will determine if she warrant my 2nd chance. This one to me RED CARD.
Old 24-09-2019, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
almost everytime i go will have puckers call and ask location etc in the middle of the session. eh dick big also not like that la can have some consideration anot if message never reply means busy la/ call and tcss like tease gf like that. too lonely is it
yah, sure have...especially most of the MLs put the phone on the bed n set vibration mode....the phone keeps vibrating n spoil the session....even no answer phone also very sian.
Old 24-09-2019, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
yes is quite sian when suddenly feel 1 hand no effort no strength one. dilemma whether to say or not. don't say, suck it up with 1 hand magic. say liao feel instantly affect standard level, play also no feel liao can feel she sian or face black, at least deep inside. awakwardness

on the othr hand, clients enquire, reply late later go find someone else. more stress especially when alot of empty slots later.

of coz ideal case is full 1 hour attention but sometimes they apologise and say want reply a message ask for permission. we are unlikely to say no but at least got ask, feel respected.

Actually this lady is one of the few in this line who can give a proper authentic massage with good strength and technique hitting the right spots.

Say she's giving you a proper massage and you're "getting into the zone" then suddenly it becomes one-handed and you're "out of the zone". Then two hands again into the zone and one-handed again is really disruptive, not to say irritating.
Old 24-09-2019, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some tested and tried MLs to share:

Disclaimer:
- Not ranked
- I only go to SgLonelyGuys for now
- Various Boob Sizes and Age
- Fail safe to me
- Do your own research.

https://sglonelyguy.org/danae-massage/

https://sglonelyguy.org/seventh-princess-massage/

https://sglonelyguy.org/li-rou-massage/

https://sglonelyguy.org/bao-bao-massage/

https://sglonelyguy.org/mimi-massage/

https://sglonelyguy.org/you-zi-massage/

https://sglonelyguy.org/lynn-massage/

https://sglonelyguy.org/zi-yu-massage/

https://sglonelyguy.org/ba-mei-massage/

https://sglonelyguy.org/keer-massage/

https://sglonelyguy.org/nian-nian-massage/

Last edited by bonkbong; 24-09-2019 at 01:57 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1