The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-03-2019, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 13
Syaimaral is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSyaimaral is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Is Aimee good, the reviews seems say low playability? Any recommendation for big boob and high playability?
Old 09-03-2019, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3576 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like the gals have an affection of the name “Xiao Yu”. Lost count of how many diff XY there are now and it’s a shame if any of them became famous but hard for ppl to relate or remember as it’s too common.
Old 09-03-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4223 / Power: 16
Skypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
Everyone say carol good, but what her strong point selling?
Carol strong points selling I think should be her non stop teasing sensual skill which will start once you enter her room, hard working make you song song till the end of time, her many patterns of bbbj and b2b nuru massage is excellent

4 points and above for exchange.
Old 10-03-2019, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Not going to write much since everyone has different experience.

Tried 2 ML lately and thought they are not bad. At least they didn't PS and look like a different person. If you like their advert pics, they look pretty much the same

They are Huan Huan and Ge Ge. i enjoyed myself.
Old 10-03-2019, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 9
sushiboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysushiboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidman View Post
https://sglonelyguys.info/yue-yue-massage/

Tried yue yue to find out what's the hype about her.

Location wise it's ok if you drive. There is a free carpark nearby. But if you don't drive then the nearest mrt station is a distance away.

Looks wise she is almost the same as the pic.

Body wise c enhanced, slim body.

Massage was one of the better onesi tried.

Sensual wise I felt it was ok. Her bbbj was quite ok. Auto roam signal was good though I didn't try painting.

All in all she was one of better ones i tried. Especially since big boobs though enhanced.

Rtm? While she was quite gd but somehow there was a lack of chemistry. Perhaps since she got a bit of so throat. Maybe I will rtm one more time before she leaves.

Will try linlin next

PS: do up my points if you think my mr is useful.
Went to try this Yue Yue , https://sglonelyguys.info/yue-yue-massage/ to check out what have I been missing.

Very hard to get to if you don’t drive.

Face is almost 90% but her complexion is not too good. Can see thick makeup applied. Tall with nice long legs. Greeted me in a white lingerie with no bra inside. She looked more like in her early 30s.

Soft spoken lady with some good massage skills. Very hard working.

Boobs are definitely super enhanced, felt hard when you grab them. She’s a little too sensitive towards her nipples. Sensual wise can tell she’s been in this line before. Tried painting her but there was the usual bad pussy smell. Kind of put off by that. Her BBBJ pretty standard.

Didn’t get to shower together as the bathroom was tiny and cramp.

As I was getting dressed up, spotted her replying to another bro’s text message. The fonts was set to super large fonts and I can see the message clearly from within 2 m.

She was offering $170 for a FJ to a new customer. FL in disguise?

Given the fact her boobs are hard and enhanced, with a rough complexion, I don’t think she’s worth the extra money just for a FJ.
Old 10-03-2019, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sushiboy View Post
Went to try this Yue Yue , https://sglonelyguys.info/yue-yue-massage/ to check out what have I been missing.

Very hard to get to if you don’t drive.

Face is almost 90% but her complexion is not too good. Can see thick makeup applied. Tall with nice long legs. Greeted me in a white lingerie with no bra inside. She looked more like in her early 30s.

Soft spoken lady with some good massage skills. Very hard working.

Boobs are definitely super enhanced, felt hard when you grab them. She’s a little too sensitive towards her nipples. Sensual wise can tell she’s been in this line before. Tried painting her but there was the usual bad pussy smell. Kind of put off by that. Her BBBJ pretty standard.

Didn’t get to shower together as the bathroom was tiny and cramp.

As I was getting dressed up, spotted her replying to another bro’s text message. The fonts was set to super large fonts and I can see the message clearly from within 2 m.

She was offering $170 for a FJ to a new customer. FL in disguise?

Given the fact her boobs are hard and enhanced, with a rough complexion, I don’t think she’s worth the extra money just for a FJ.
That's old news lah. Anyway her choice.

Always prefer nice round cups than mushy saggy E cups around. My hands used to it I think.

To add on, she does have a tight figure. I feel it's worthwhile, need a while to turn her on.
Old 10-03-2019, 08:13 AM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Very hard to get a reply? Lottery type booking? Last minute MIA? Guess to add on those strong points.

Joking lah. Regulars don't get that at all.
Old 10-03-2019, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
That's old news lah. Anyway her choice.

Always prefer nice round cups than mushy saggy E cups around. My hands used to it I think.

To add on, she does have a tight figure. I feel it's worthwhile, need a while to turn her on.
how come pussy got smell? natural
Old 10-03-2019, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 11
Limeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of light

MR (sort of) for Elle

https://sglonelyguys.info/elle-massage/

Pics and stats gave me a red flag but I still booked a slot to check her out because boobs are my weakness.

Opened door, she was dressed in a loose T-shirt but her assets were indeed huge enough to show outline. Not just the boobs but also a belly

Sadly her appearance is nowhere near her website pictures. I don't mean to be rude but truly look like coffee shop auntie. This is not a MILF or even "looks will grow on you" sort of ML, site pics versus IRL version really too different.

I politely declined and left. She seemed a little sad but not too surprised so I guess she understands too.
Old 10-03-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
how come pussy got smell? natural
Bro, I have no favourites around here. So don't try this. Just saying the facts. Already semi retired, I not like the white knights around here.

Anyway pussy has all kinds of smell, just have to be careful of foul smell. Real cunt juice does have some smell by the way. For your information.
Old 10-03-2019, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 8
iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveGru View Post
Wondering... Any bro here get the chance to up (to have sex, fuck) Ai La?
XOXO
if you have pls share, i don't mind top up for her
Old 10-03-2019, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwasanoobonce View Post
if you have pls share, i don't mind top up for her
SGD$10,000 will do the trick. Go & try lor what you waiting for?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 10-03-2019, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6852 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post
MR (sort of) for Elle

https://sglonelyguys.info/elle-massage/

Pics and stats gave me a red flag but I still booked a slot to check her out because boobs are my weakness.

Opened door, she was dressed in a loose T-shirt but her assets were indeed huge enough to show outline. Not just the boobs but also a belly

Sadly her appearance is nowhere near her website pictures. I don't mean to be rude but truly look like coffee shop auntie. This is not a MILF or even "looks will grow on you" sort of ML, site pics versus IRL version really too different.

I politely declined and left. She seemed a little sad but not too surprised so I guess she understands too.
Thanks bro for helping me save time n money! Was apprehensive as well about this one.
Old 10-03-2019, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4981 / Power: 23
lifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
They are here to make money . Coming here is not easy.
Some just quietly work with apparently no MR
Becos they wanted low profile. But sometimes some self proclaimed spokesman will start to put them in lime light. Dunno why .
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxam View Post
Actually most don't want to be in the lime light, it will attract other ppl that are not customers, hope u know what I am trying to say.
见光死

low flying low profile... probably is safer way to navigate our system...

i dunno how out MIB works... but certainly they have eyes n ears everywhere..
so whenever whatever name was single out ... it is definitely a double edge sword..

happy chionging.. no worries abt points lah
don't pm me for post or points. I will up anyone randomly.
Old 10-03-2019, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4981 / Power: 23
lifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skypiea View Post
Yup, carol is good, but very hard to book
yes. she's totally my type of girl.

i'm not those always go massage type.. but she will be the first in mind first in line whenever I want to book a session.

Quote:
one man meat another man poison..

go try lor... gum u u eat. buay gum u try next..

happy chionging.. no worries abt points lah
don't pm me for post or points. I will up anyone randomly.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1