The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2018, 10:29 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 0
RedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Do not exchange point with Justin Bieber

一种米养百种人

Justin Bieber is a points scammer
Old 26-09-2018, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3772 / Power: 15
Brunt has a reputation beyond reputeBrunt has a reputation beyond reputeBrunt has a reputation beyond reputeBrunt has a reputation beyond reputeBrunt has a reputation beyond reputeBrunt has a reputation beyond reputeBrunt has a reputation beyond reputeBrunt has a reputation beyond reputeBrunt has a reputation beyond reputeBrunt has a reputation beyond reputeBrunt has a reputation beyond repute

Never returned.
Old 26-09-2018, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 12
trama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ya. I kanna too.That fucker will always say will return u the middle after he return others who up him. Most impressive he always remain 57 missile. Kns
Old 27-09-2018, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 976 / Power: 8
freeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to behold

Ya me also. Noticed he didn't return favour and still can message the 2nd time. Good thing never follow up liao
Old 27-09-2018, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 20
seng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud of

So boliao. He need so many points for what. Exchange NTUC voucher ah? Want others upz him then must return lah.
Old 28-09-2018, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 805 / Power: 22
alantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to behold

I have return point to some of the bros who up me. For those whom I have not return. Pls be patient as I have a long list. Some of the bro I can't return May be also because u latest post is more than one days
Old 29-09-2018, 07:44 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 0
RedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of light

Justin Bieber is a points scammer
Old 01-10-2018, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 17
funmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to all

I fell for the trick, too. upped him my humble 12 pts. a month ago...never returned pts. to me. scammed....I should know better.
Old 01-10-2018, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone wan to exchange points with me?

I won’t scam ur points

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 01-10-2018, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 16
jinkiro has much to be proud ofjinkiro has much to be proud ofjinkiro has much to be proud ofjinkiro has much to be proud ofjinkiro has much to be proud ofjinkiro has much to be proud ofjinkiro has much to be proud ofjinkiro has much to be proud ofjinkiro has much to be proud of

what are points use for? i inside this forum for damn long, always see ppl say exchange points? how to get points in the first place?
Old 01-10-2018, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13734 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkiro View Post
what are points use for? i inside this forum for damn long, always see ppl say exchange points? how to get points in the first place?
Get J. Bieber to upz u .... straight away u will have power of 10 or 11 depends which month u registered in 2008 (2018 minus 2008) and can add pts for ppl. Power of 1 = 1pt. Now u have 10 pts with 0 power.
Old 01-10-2018, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1831 / Power: 13
lanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayDay View Post
Bro datou, I doubt he can provide a list of bros that up him
I upped him on 09/08/2018, and yet he still can pm me on 24/08/2018 asking for points - that just proven that he does not check and keep a record of favours he owed all bros.

I lost confident in him already

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
nice.. shit like you ask for exchange but wont return points.. even have the cibai face to pm me twice for exchanging points.. haha.. your zapping is worst than mosquito bite to me..
btw, the legendary JohnBass is much much more better than you.. fucking piece of shit, Justin Bieber..:
Quote:
Originally Posted by insomia View Post
Same lah aiyoh this Justin Bieber so cheapskate ask for exchange points but hor dont give back. hello this is virtual world you also want to cheat. i think in real life you are also a cheater. aiyah points only you need just ask beg loh dont rob cheat steal in SBF. nowadays samster like that one meh???
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
Same here. Msg me to exchange points and after I upped his points and msg him, he sent another two msg to me asking to excha ge points. That's when I know unlikely to get anything back. But then again not like the points can exchange for money so oh well. If he does return me the points sometime this year will just treat.it as a bonus. Otherwise no hair off my back. Just that it's the principle of it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
I got the same treatment as described too. PM me to exchange when he haven’t even return favour. I wonder why he bother to spend so much time to PM so many ppl when a single post would likely attract many ppl to upz him in the first place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinTowers View Post
Add me into his list as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkness View Post
still waiting for his return. -.-
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaoSanWang View Post
#metoo.

Wonder why go thru so much effort to scam points...?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
It happened to me too. I upped him after receiving his PM but never got anything in return. But I’m not going to pursue it - it’s just SBF points. Posting to raise awareness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by waahaa View Post
i also kena. well, no cost to me i guess
Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79 View Post
I also kenna.
points also want to scam meh?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogstar View Post
help you bump up this thread, me kena as well
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
me too....avoid this nick at all cost....lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Yeah i kenna also...lol he said he has lots of people to return points...what bullshit...guess its lots of people to zap him to zero...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by jin81 View Post
me as well..up him already and he still pm me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sg_boy View Post
nb.. kana cheater by him someone zap him please

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
I also upz him from PM requests...
after which i just let it go and not expecting him to really return favor.
But then he Pm me again for upz then i reply him, Bro i upz you liao leh but you not yet return favor as per your promise. lolx.
then he replied, ah okok, let me gain back power then will up you bro.

I also dont care lah. wonder why these people take the point so seriously.. before earlier stage of SBF maybe quite important ...now no more , if want more point, just pay money to Greentea then he will happily throw some to you.
Before we cant buy points, all truly from supports from fellow old samsters.
Anyway let him be...
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
Lmao I thought I was the only one who got cheated.

He promised to return upz but never did.

What a liar. Can become OKT and charge $200 for a ladyboy liao
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvilla View Post
upped on 28 aug, and until today still asking for exchange...well a relief im not the only one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew101 View Post
Same here, keep PM for Exchange. Upz him since 9 Aug.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redboi View Post
Same... i upz him 24 aug.. now till no rtn..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steventan View Post
Up you, too. I was con by him also.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
Don't think he will return, lol.
He pm me exchange points? I up him and no return. He pm again exchange points ?And I replied that I already up him, get him to check.
Now my inbox still have his new pm 'Hi, exchange points?'.....lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paxi View Post
wah, i didnt read this post.
he PM me asking for exchanging of points which I did then I ask him to return favour and he MIA just like that ignore all my PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Points available for exchange.
JustinBieber, I'm still waiting for your exchange....
Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1138 View Post
All Newbies & those wann... 24-08-2018 10:27 PM Justin Bieber Up you bro for exchange as requested...ml1138

am I in the Q?
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldie9660 View Post
Sometimes it's not about why being so calculative about the pts. It's about being gracious.

I upped Justin Bieber on 21st Aug and PMed him. Same as u guys, he gave me the standard reply lor.

Add me to the list of his victims.
Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Another victim here

didnt know there r people who scam things as meaningless as points

Give him lor..haha..

Cheers
Badboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TingTongLove View Post
Mine is on 22 Aug that I upped him. No news of when he is returning :
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
Anyone Fucked insurance agen... 17-08-2018 09:26 PM Justin Bieber 5931

Still waiting...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyc2110 View Post
You promised to up bklast Thursday but I told you to up other bro first that was ahead of me and you can up me bk on Friday . But today is Monday Liao ler!:
You are not alone. That is Justin bieber usual trickS to scam for points Let him up you first before you up him

DO NOT UP ME. NOT INTERESTED FOR POINT EXCHANGE

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=703227

DO NOT UP ME FOR PT EXCHANGE
Old 03-10-2018, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1162 / Power: 19
MaxBonk has much to be proud ofMaxBonk has much to be proud ofMaxBonk has much to be proud ofMaxBonk has much to be proud ofMaxBonk has much to be proud ofMaxBonk has much to be proud ofMaxBonk has much to be proud ofMaxBonk has much to be proud ofMaxBonk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alantan27 View Post
Message me asking me to exchange point.
So I up his, point
Never return my point
I message him. He reply he will.up me
But still never up me
I was like never mind its ok
But he keep message me another 3 -4 times asking me to exchange Point
Pls do not exchange point with him
Thanks bro, will try to up for awareness

Last Up : nitecrawllerr , simple2kee , love2paint , QT169 , Sex1314, Super00

those outstanding pls be patient

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=84592
Old 03-10-2018, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funmeister View Post
I fell for the trick, too. upped him my humble 12 pts. a month ago...never returned pts. to me. scammed....I should know better.
Let's exchange...Up for you...funmeister

Hey bro...let's exchange !....i hv just added my support & upzz u wif my +14 cherry points for exchange ... POWERING UP^^yr points...from 152.to...166 !! ...Pls check yr user CP & upzz me back asap...PM sent as well...Thks & Cheers !

Note to all bros : Nowadays one can up 2 bros a day i/o of the previous 1 only a day by courtesy of boss sam...good for bros wif long uplist...can clear faster

Rickey ~~~

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 04-10-2018, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5151 / Power: 16
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

i've got to give him credit though. he did return points to me as stated when you pm him.

thought it's just numbers, I do see his sincerity
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1