The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2016, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 21
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
Number bizarrely blacklisted

Surprised to find out that my number was being blacklisted. Apparently they have a list of contact number that blacklist customers. A little like what we do...

The funny thing is I am seldom on the scene and never stood up anyone or refuse to pay. In fact usually I left early lol. Has this happened to you?

Btw I found out from one of the gals who took the risk to do my biz and she found it 'bizzare' 😂
Old 10-02-2016, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 21
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
No one had this happening to them?
Old 29-02-2016, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
cokl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Number bizarrely blacklisted

Got one hrd I last too long then Blacklisted me. Lai dat I also cant do anything le...
Old 02-04-2016, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1573 / Power: 14
pubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant future
Re: Number bizarrely blacklisted

Yo TS bro,

I just found out that I was unfortunate to kana blacklisted too - kinda explains why I don't get replied at times.

Similar to you, I was told of this by a ML who 'took the risk' to accept my appointment. She was very surprised and said she will try to get me out of the blacklist. I've been cheonging so many years and never have I done any shit to any ML, not even to the one whom I suspect. Do feel quite annoyed.

I think I quite possibly know which ML sabo-ed me but I am not overly affected by this.. good excuse to visit MLs less, save some $$.

Cheers bros.

Bros, let's all exercise caution and don't ruin the party.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1