The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2015, 07:59 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A moment of regret

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellwolf1 View Post
I think what I want is for her to end this friendship rather than me then I will admit that this friendship is totally gone. 我就认了.
You are either very inexperienced or very naive.

Very few men actually want to be FRIENDS with the opposite sex unless they are gay.

Men put up with women in order to get sex. We put up with their warped logic, their crazy ideas, their stupid points of view and their insane fixations on things like shoes, handbags and iPhones. Men and women will never see eye to eye because their brains are wired differently. I'm not being disrespectful it's just a scientific fact. It's part and parcel of the human genetic makeup.

When it comes to long term relationships, we bite the bullet only because men need someone to nurture and bring up their children.

The last thing on earth you need is to be friends with a woman if you are under no compulsion. It is torture of the highest order. Ask most married men and they'll vouch for me 100%.

The only exception to this is when you have a soulmate of the opposite sex who shares a common interest with you eg both of you have a great love for conservationism or animal welfare and so on.

As they get older, men gravitate towards paid sex because there are no strings attached. You pay by the hour and after that you walk out with no obligations. That is the beauty of paid sex. You can have the fun of sex without the downsides of having to put up with the baggage of a relationship.

You, on the other hand are trying to turn a paid sex partner into a relationship partner while still having to pay. In doing so not only are you having to pay per fuck (albeit at a discount) but you've got yourself entangled in a her private life too. In other other words you're getting royally screwed no pun intended.

I can only assume that you have a problem with your self esteem. If you need a whore as a friend there has to be something lacking in your life. If you can boost your self esteem by setting goals and achieving them, you'll soon find that you don't need these sorts of worthless "friendships".

Just abide by my motto and turn it into your daily mantra. "Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it".

If you follow this advice your life will be happier and you'll most certainly be richer and more successful in everything that you do.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 16-11-2015, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi guys, I have straightened my thoughts. My friend told me why am I still looking back where I should move on, moreover it is just over a fl. I shall not been thinking anymore and will let this relationship just die now. I will delete the wechat and carry on with my life. Thanks guys for all the advice!
totally remove Wechat from your phone.
Just typical whatapps will do.

saas<----Next!
Old 16-11-2015, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2490 / Power: 9
ringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Man I am confused now. So what now? I was planning to move on. Now that you have have mentioned she might have some feeling for me which may explain the words I had said must have hurt her so she hang up the phone immediately.

Shall I try to call her after 2 weeks and try to salvage our friendship?
Bro forget about it,mayb next week you find a new ML again.I have plenty of ML who want to charge me half price after afew visit.And even offer me extra service or special service but I rather "touch n go".Unless your money is flowing out and you don't mind to spend.My advice forget n move on b4 you get burn.
Old 17-11-2015, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Ask most married men and they'll vouch for me 100%.
Amen!
Old 17-11-2015, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi guys, I have straightened my thoughts. My friend told me why am I still looking back where I should move on, moreover it is just over a fl. I shall not been thinking anymore and will let this relationship just die now. I will delete the wechat and carry on with my life. Thanks guys for all the advice!
Wahlao, bro. Why do you take it so serious?

Come out play whether you go after sex, romance... or "friendship" (wtflol???), the final objective is to have fun. If you feel unhappier or miserable after chionging, you are doing it in a wrong way!

Reinstall back the wechat and go out to "friendship" another hoe tonight! You will have better luck this time!
Old 17-11-2015, 02:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
carlzeissplanar is Cool - loads of Potential

I think TS is just looking for somebody to sympathize and to agree with him to live in self-denial mode. I am sorry but its either wake up now or continue digging your own grave.

And please do not call her again. It is like negotiating a deal, when you walk out you never turn back. If you turn back, be prepared for the worst. Lol.

好牛不吃回头草
Old 17-11-2015, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
hellwolf1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey sammyboyfor, thanks for the insight of life. These 2 days, I have stop thinking of the FL. Guess she is not that important in my life after all. I have talked to a friend and he said why surround someone who is dragging you around for her needs?

I should look out for girls who genuinely love me for who am I and someone told me an advice in life which I think i will remember in my heart. Keep all the right people in your life. See their nature. Keep people who genuinely care for you. And, always highly prioritise your goals.

Once again, thank you everyone for "waking" me up. I have fully awaken
Old 17-11-2015, 04:08 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Glad to help. That's what I'm here for and that is why I started this forum in the first place... to help everyone get the most out of commercial sex while avoiding the pitfalls.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 18-11-2015, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6082 / Power: 13
HornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Wahlao, bro. Why do you take it so serious?

will have better luck this time!
Bro,
Thks for the points. Just Ups you back.
and Thks to SIS Project Alice who helped me locate you in this thread.

Old 20-11-2015, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 15
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hey sammyboyfor, thanks for the insight of life. These 2 days, I have stop thinking of the FL. Guess she is not that important in my life after all. I have talked to a friend and he said why surround someone who is dragging you around for her needs?

I should look out for girls who genuinely love me for who am I and someone told me an advice in life which I think i will remember in my heart. Keep all the right people in your life. See their nature. Keep people who genuinely care for you. And, always highly prioritise your goals.

Well done TS!!!!....Tts the spirit
Old 20-11-2015, 08:26 PM
Samster

Hi guys, its been 3 days since I have moved on but sometimes on and off I will think of her. Do you have anyways to forget a person?
Old 20-11-2015, 10:08 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi guys, its been 3 days since I have moved on but sometimes on and off I will think of her. Do you have anyways to forget a person?
no way to forget but fade off I would say, time is your best medicine
Old 21-11-2015, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS, there are a couple of things that you need to sort out first.

Quote:
It goes like this, I started visiting this FL and found her character was nice and had RTF many times.
This is something that man cannot do away with so long as she willing to sell, you willing to buy.

Quote:
I have come to terms that it will be impossible for us to be together and get married. So I decided to maintain as friendship.
This is because you put on tinted lenses while looking at her. YES she is a FL therefore you feel that no matter how she cannot be together with you. Then in this case why bother.

Quote:
It was all good until the topic of me to buy her Iphone6s, both of us have been talking about this for a few times and I keep brushing it off.
As I have said before, because you put on a tinted lenses so what ever she do or said or ask for, it always come with a string attached. This is what you have all along keep in your heart no doubt you denied that you did not.

Quote:
She immediately hanged up her phone and no matter how many times I called.
As you said she count money in front of you in the range of 10K and above. You mean she has no money to buy an iPhone. I guess asking you to buy is a privilege taking into consideration that others may say you are a carrot head. It all within yourself whether you can oblige or not. I always tell people, give a definite answer, don't beat around the bush otherwise you frighten the snake and the snake will come out and bite you.

Quote:
we could have continue our great friendship and go to China and look for her and she would bring me around.
What is done cannot be undone and looks like your follow up action after you made the mistake is not sincere enough. I guess this is again man's ego, how on the earth to appease an FL, maybe a decent girl you may or maybe not even bow your head.

Quote:
Should I try to ask for forgiveness after 2 weeks by then her anger has calm down a little but I felt that even if she forgives me, our relationship will never be the same as I have said those word.
Really! you never try how you know. Don't look too highly of yourself, you are not better than her except she offer her body due to she need to survive and you has the money to use her body for your own amusement.

Since it's already come to this stage I think you should move on. No point cry over spill milk. It's already done. You can find another better FL and remember next time learn how to say NO and accept the consequence, do not beat around the bush.

This is my personal opinion, do take care.
Old 21-11-2015, 02:18 PM
Samster

Hi guys, I have moved another step forward to move on. Just deleted the FL's wechat contact both Singapore and China but once in awhile will think of her. Is time the only medicine or should i go bonk some other fl?
Old 21-11-2015, 04:57 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi guys, I have moved another step forward to move on. Just deleted the FL's wechat contact both Singapore and China but once in awhile will think of her. Is time the only medicine or should i go bonk some other fl?
yes go bonk other fls, but mind u that u may fall into the same situation and can be deeper
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1