The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2015, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ChiefPilot is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Battle Zone, TCSS , Points Exchange included

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapsinmike View Post
Registered on 20th Feb 2015... Asked anybody who able to meet you up on 13-14 of March 2015... for a drink at soi cowboy... and also drinks on you... last you went to soi cowboy were on the year 2000.... I'm still waiting for you to tell the rest as per suggested by MC how dirty were them... That those you met during your days in BKK... instead giving out useful informations... You flamed me and vbkk... We never met before... And I'm curious how you managed to find out about my background...
Cb... I thought you are good at searching past posting...? I already address and expose what you this fcker did to me... Now you accuse me of flaming you...? How about we meet up and sort this face to face...?
Old 06-04-2015, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you been to BKK... 6K THB for LT is consider NORM for now...
Quote:
I see.... Well of course you can get the LT price cheaper else where... Those girls that I tried quoted me 6K LT... and soi cowboy Baccara also has similar price... Which inclusive of barfined and two compulsory of LD...
Oh then 6k THB is not norm. Also in this forum when we talked about 6k LT = 6k to the lady and not including bf, drinks, tips and whatever.

Quote:
If you were to put 6K THB is sufficient... Then if let say for that particular night... One need to come out more than 6K THB... Then next thing he will do to log in forum and flame whoever said 6K THB is more than enough...
Simple, if 4 guys going with membership 10k, each will have to come out with 2.5k. Then lady each about 2.5k, total about 5k. Maybe additional 1-2k for misc. Total for the night should be around 6-7k..... Nothing to hide, nothing to gain, nothing to lose....
Old 06-04-2015, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 10
Sapsinmike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Oh then 6k THB is not norm. Also in this forum when we talked about 6k LT = 6k to the lady and not including bf, drinks, tips
I see... New to this forum... Apologies for such confusion.. I admit it's my mistake...
Old 06-04-2015, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefPilot View Post
Cb... I thought you are good at searching past posting...? I already address and expose what you this fcker did to me... Now you accuse me of flaming you...? How about we meet up and sort this face to face...?
I got problem in reading... Perhaps you can repost it here... What you exposed about me before... why should I meet you face to face... This is forum... If you can't take the heat... Then I may suggest you to go for a swim...
Old 06-04-2015, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Quote:
Instead of taking my breakfast... I spent whole morning reading this thread and read past about SEAJ... My conclusion... He is a loner... Who spent most of his in forum... He will flame you or try to annoy you if u tend to disagree with him... As you can see... If he got nothing else to say... He will start to call you names like idiot and so on... I suggest you should ignore him... usually when a person who keeps on whine and whine... His heart is lacking for something...
This is my conclusion... I'm might be wrong...
SEAJ is an idiot. He has driven many with good info on the cheong scene away from this forum and accused many others of being agents ; incl me. So why should anyone share anymore if someone constantly attacks you even when the topic on hand has nothing to do with him?

He claims to be helping many but his actions has deprivred many others of useful infomation. He has gotten the stealth agents banned but he should look in the mirror for as a stealth harming influence.

You cannot prove a negative. Dummies who give him credit for the good he has provided has not seen the bad he has done.
Old 06-04-2015, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
. He has driven many with good info on the cheong scene away from this forum and accused many others of being agents ; incl me. So why should anyone share anymore if someone constantly attacks you even when the topic on hand has nothing to do with him?
Ahhh…..as usual, flattering yourself again!

When have I ever accused you of being an agent when the fact is that you are just a bumbling old Zero at home who strives to be Hero on your once-in-a-blue-moon economy stays in Pattaya.

And yes, I do take credit for driving away stealth agents, their cohorts and their endless clones who post SOLELY to carry out their agenda of luring victims into their den of thievin’. And oh yeah, also the crazies, cyber hooligans and taikor-wannabes like you!

SBF is better off without all these tempting but incomplete supposed FR’s, TCSS's just to validate themselves and of course the regular plaintive calls from supposed newbies (agent clones) designed to lure helpful guys in.

Get rid SBF of all these crooks and idiots, more genuine helpful posters (who at present gets regularly ganged-up/mass- zapped for pecah-lobang the agent’s rice bowl) will be back.

SEAJ
Old 06-04-2015, 12:53 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Instead of taking my breakfast... I spent whole morning reading this thread and read past about SEAJ...
Paiseh… paiseh u spend so much time TRYING to find out about li’l ole MOI!
Or just cannot afford breakfast?!

And whether correct or not – so WHAT??!!

ROFLMAO
SEAJ
Old 06-04-2015, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
SEAJ is an idiot. He has driven many with good info...
Wholly agree with what you had written... He framed me being a pimp... Despite I explained many times... It's very hard to convince him...keep on attacking without any valid proof... I'm curious... Why sammyboyfor allows this to happen... If moderator can't put him to task... Then I may suggest Sammyboyfor should step in... this will refrain from punters to share out good info... If things were to continually prolong...
Old 06-04-2015, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Paiseh… paiseh...
Or just cannot...
It's ok... My hotel provides free buffet breakfast... I find you a very special person therefor I would rather miss my breakfast just to read about you....
Old 06-04-2015, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23690 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wholly agree with what you had written... He framed me being a pimp... Despite I explained many times... It's very hard to convince him...keep on attacking without any valid proof... I'm curious... Why sammyboyfor allows this to happen... If moderator can't put him to task... Then I may suggest Sammyboyfor should step in... this will refrain from punters to share out good info... If things were to continually prolong...
I am not sure why u need to spend so much effort to convince an old man who has nothing to do the wholeday but creating trouble all over the threads here. If he accused you like he did to everyone here , just answer him this Lo! So what!!? LMAO! better u don't share la...later the mod and this old man will say u are stealth agent. So what?!! LMAO!

Just suggesting

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 06-04-2015, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ChiefPilot is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
I got problem in reading... Perhaps you can repost it here... What you exposed about me before... why should I meet you face to face... This is forum... If you can't take the heat... Then I may suggest you to go for a swim...
Hilarious... Like your friend of yours said in one of his post... Don't be a coward hiding behind keyboard trying to be hero... Be a man... Grow some balls... Your friend vbkk asked SEAJ to meet up for a chat... So are you suggesting he go for swim...? If I flame you as you claim... Why don't dare to meet me face to face...? At least vbkk has some firm two balls but you became humchee when I caught you and expose you...
Old 06-04-2015, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
... He framed me being a pimp... Despite I explained many times... ...keep on attacking without any valid proof... I'm curious... Why sammyboyfor allows this to happen... If moderator can't put him to task... Then I may suggest Sammyboyfor should step in... this will refrain from punters to share out good info... )
LOL - you must have a fanciful way of describing PIMPS.
Pimps go around selling Women to others - which is what YOU YOURSELF have confirmed you do as below.
Worse, you are taking full advantage of SBF rules to advertise while NOT paying your advertising fee.
Glad you yourself have highlighted your transgressions on SBF.

And yeah, allowing the likes of you to keep on posting your incomplete supposed FR's just to lure in the unsuspecting totally denigrates the stellar contributions of honest Samsters here.

The likes of you and your cohorts/clones who cause havoc on the boards and gang attack/mass zap posters who break your rice bowl just by merely putting up honest FR's are who causes the most harm to SBF.

Quote:
I don't think I'm conducting business here... I just merely recommended and everything is via PM... and stated the price openly.... It's up to individual... I didn't force them to buy
http://sbf.rocks/showpos...&postcount=629

AND

Just because I posted some pics and price you labelled me as a stealth agent...?
http://sbf.rocks/showpos...&postcount=608

SEAJ
Old 06-04-2015, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
I am not sure ...Just suggesting
Ahh... sure, the banned Stealth agent's favorite tool to lure in unsuspecting prey into his dirty clutches.

The God-Knows-What who has orgasms anytime he hears anybody calling him "Taikor...."
Not only a tool but also a fool!
Wassamatter?
You feel all neglected now that your usefulness to the Stealth agent has expired?

LMFAO
SEAJ
Old 06-04-2015, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
I am not sure why u need to spend so much effort to convince an old man who has nothing to do the wholeday but creating trouble all over the threads here.
I will heed your suggestion... And will ignore him from now....Thanks...
Old 06-04-2015, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefPilot View Post
If I flame you as you claim... Why don't dare to meet me face to face...?
I don't understand why I must meet you face to face...? Like I said this is only forum... If you can't take the heat... Then may I suggest that you go for a swim... To cool down.... We never meet before... Never talk via social media before... And you want to hammer me... you also got weird character... Similar like SEAJ....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1