The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 30-05-2014, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 14
calbts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lundgren View Post
Hey Bro Calbst (and others): I just went to Osaka and then Tokyo.

Service at Fetishi-reception was very fine, and Mistress Saran was great. Prices for everything is very, very reasonable. I think we should support them for their openness to foreigners.

About club Fin: I tried first to write them, and then call: Here is a the receptionists reply after I told him that my japanese is not very good. "…then…you…can …not … play ….mistress"…
Quite sad, because the club looks pretty promising. My suggestion is, that we keep calling so we show the scale of interest, and that those of you who has workable japanese keeps pushing for openness. I can definetely conduct a session just by showing a google-translation of my do´s and don't´s and so can many others in here I am sure. And we are a friendly, wealthy crowd I guess, so I hope they will reconsider.

La Siora was awesome, awesome as usual. If you are a true sub, and treat the mistresses with respect, try to understand them and accommodate their interests, it is quite probable that you can have a session where both of you are having an intense and good personal experience. Amazing and dreamlike. I had some moments there that I will never forget. I am very thankful to them.
And the reception also works to perfection.

I want to live in Japan!

Cheers,

Lundgren.

PS: About Thailand: I went through the different places in Thailand 6-7 years ago, and I found the bdsm-scene there run by unresourceful, low-educated people, who were mainly trying to explore a niche of making money in the sex-industry. Sometimes backed by an expat. Often the girls would answer sms-es and telephone-calls, chit-chat and yawn openly during session and generally not really understand the whole concept.
I hope that the new players are more genuine, and some look promising, so I guess its not out of the question that the tide could be turning.

Hey Bro Lundgren - kudos to you for giving Club-fin a try and being the first one here to give us some kind of feedback on them. Although their response to your inquiry seemed kind of arrogant and rude on their part. There really is no excuse for that in my opinion. Especially now with so many other options now in Kansai. Did you get any kind of indication that they would accept Japanese speaking foreigners? My Japanese has gotten somewhat worse since I left Japan but I will give them a try out of curiosity. If I get shut out then no worries as I would rather give my money to clubs like Fetishi-sm and Kairaido that make an effort to accommodate all potential customers.
As far as Club fin goes, I am only attracted to two of their Mistresses, the others do not impress me.

And yes La Siora keeps on going like clockwork. I am waiting to see Mistress Ruiko again as it has been awhile.

And about things here in Thailand - things have improved a little since then but the scene leaves a lot to be desired.
Old 30-05-2014, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 20
totolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I know some of you bros had session with Mistress Hibiki (owner of Club Absolute) when she was here in Singapore last week.

Now, part 2 of visiting Japanese mistresses. This time from La Siora.

We have a great news today.
Domina Murasaki will be in Singapore from Tuesday June 10th to 11th.
Please contact to our reception if you would like to know more.
Old 31-05-2014, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lundgren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Totolim: Yeah, Nina from Siora was very, very special (to me), and I gladly went accross the world to see her when she was active. I wish her the best of luck for the future, and hope she is doing well.

Bro Calbst: About Club Fins reasons for rejecting me: I do not know the reasons. It does not have to be racist, it could just be bad experiences with the language barrier. But either way, I think they are making a mistake and missing a big marked-opportunity.

Cheers

Lundgren
Old 31-05-2014, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
punishme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by calbts View Post
Hey Bro Lundgren -

And about things here in Thailand - things have improved a little since then but the scene leaves a lot to be desired.
Hi , I have just returned from a wonderful afternoon at bdsmbangkok dungeon and have to say it is good . Its not huge but enough good play space for any fetish . It is very private , only you and Mistress , I went to see Morgan but can see Synee also or both together , and plenty of play toys.
After session had a long chat with Morgan and Synee came to say hello , they are both serious and sincere about what they do and lovely people . They are indipendant and not part of another business , they have to pay for the use of the dungeon but when they do it is totally private .
After we finished Morgan told me she will take me to taxi on her motorcycle and it was my first experience of a lovely lady at the controls but perfect , a beautiful day.
Old 01-06-2014, 12:06 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
calvin5828 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi there,

Yes Domina Fire is awesome and once u tried her u sure will remember her sessions.
Old 01-06-2014, 12:12 AM
Samster (M)

Smile Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychogeorge View Post
Hey bros,

I have spoken to Domina Fire on fetlife and she is definitely interested in coming to Singapore if there is enough interest, since she is gonna be in Malaysia.

From her pictures, I think a session with her would be truly an experience. She is also very responsive on fetlife, so all bros interested should just drop her a message. I'm sure we can all convince her to make the trip.

Her fetlife page: https://fetlife.com/users/2075883
Hi Guys,

I know domina fire and yes she say for singapore trip can be arrange as long there are enough subs for her sessions. She's looking forward to come over.
Old 01-06-2014, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
kantao1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Can share?
Old 01-06-2014, 09:56 AM
Samster

johndalton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvin5828 View Post
Hi Guys,

I know domina fire and yes she say for singapore trip can be arrange as long there are enough subs for her sessions. She's looking forward to come over.
How long will domina fire will be in msia and mind sharing her contact bro? hhe
Old 01-06-2014, 10:05 AM
Samster (M)

Hi guys,

I'm sorry i dun have her contact number. She will be in Malaysia from 3th june till 7 June.

Feel free to contact her thru

https://fetlife.com/users/2075883
http://www.dominafire.com/

She will reply u there.

Thanks
Old 01-06-2014, 11:11 AM
Samster (M)

tramplelover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, anyone here have trample fetish?
Any dommes do full-weight trampling in SG?

My GF does this sometimes but she's too scared to hurt me . I need a sadistic domme like the vid

Old 01-06-2014, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 11
Darga deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarga deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Lundgren: Noooo!!! I finally managed to book a conference next year in Tokyo so I could visit Mistress Nina!! Do you know if she left entirely or did she just switch club ? Getting a bit sad now...but at least I had the chance to have a session with her before she left. If I knew she would leave I would have booked another one right away *sigh*. Well this is how the BDSM scene works. On the sidenote I just booked a long session with Miss Naima to try her out.
Old 02-06-2014, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 23
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tramplelover View Post

My GF does this sometimes but she's too scared to hurt me . I need a sadistic domme like the vid

That would break my ribs.
Old 03-06-2014, 07:29 AM
Samster

Lundgren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darga View Post
Lundgren: Noooo!!! I finally managed to book a conference next year in Tokyo so I could visit Mistress Nina!! Do you know if she left entirely or did she just switch club ? Getting a bit sad now...but at least I had the chance to have a session with her before she left. If I knew she would leave I would have booked another one right away *sigh*. Well this is how the BDSM scene works. On the sidenote I just booked a long session with Miss Naima to try her out.
Hey Darga:

I do not know if Nina quit or switched club, but I think she just quit, because I cannot find her in another club either, and she has always seemed extremely loyal to La Siora (for good reasons I think: It is a wonderful club).
But maybe some of their new mistresses are also good? Siora-owner Rie always only chooses good dominas that actually really are sadistic.

Cool that you are trying Miss Naima (that would be Miss Naima of Stockholm, Sweden). Like to hear your opinion. I liked her a lot.

Cheers,

Lundgren

Last edited by Lundgren; 03-06-2014 at 07:41 AM.
Old 03-06-2014, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 19
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=tramplelover;11148403]Hi bros, anyone here have trample fetish?

I love trampling but only barefoot. I have not tried heels trampling except for taking photo...because an inexperience domme might not know the safety requirement, like should avoid areas like spine, lower rib cage etc. Also if a domme slipped while trampling in heels, it may scrapped your skin which would leave long lasting marks. I can't be marked too long...

I have tried barefoot trampling with Mistress Aanya....I think it's not her popular session request, however our session was good. You can check her profile in collarspace formerly collarme. The key is communication and giving assurance to the trampler that you can take such punishment. It may take up to a few sessions to build up that confidence..... I have not tried with other SG Domme. Good luck with your search!
Old 03-06-2014, 11:47 AM
Samster (M)

Botakuncle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tramplelover View Post

There was this time I visited a PRC FL in Balestier familiar with SM. I told her beforehand that I was into trampling and she really got into it. The first few minutes was mild as she wasn't sure how much I could take. Once she was comfortable, she started doing sexy dancing and jumping on my chest and abdomen, barefoot at first and then in flipflops. She didn't stop each time until I used the safe word and even then, she would linger on top of me for a few more seconds before getting down.

Near the end of the session, I asked her to do the same thing in her heels but that was a mistake. Not familiar in trampling with heels, she put enough weight on her sharp heels to cause moderate pain(but no injury) to my bottom ribs. I used the safe word after only about three seconds. I have no doubt that had I been tied-up and unable to use the safe word, she would have ruptured some organs and broken a few ribs.

Please be very careful and good luck.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1