The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 12-04-2022, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 9
lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyismything View Post
I looking for old stable dunno is it they change name,
I give a few names and places, bosses plz pm me
1. Last time hse girls at eng watt st
2. Bro SK
And also sex sense
Old 12-04-2022, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Timlin2022 is Cool - loads of Potential
FR for Smile from Club Friday

Fast and easy booking.

Look: 10/10 very cute n beautiful girl
Body: 10/10 tight n bouncy
Boobs: 10/10 enhanced but soft
Fj: 10/10 full of passion, finish COF (TOP UP) while she wearing glasses, SO HOT!

RTF: YES

Last edited by Timlin2022; 13-04-2022 at 12:54 PM.
Old 12-04-2022, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1402 / Power: 9
Aroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for BENA Club Friday

OKT: 10/10
Smooth booking process and very clear instruction. Fast hands fast fingers got special promo price for 200/90/2

Looks : 9/10
At first I thought this Bena photos were edited and filtered but NO! She looks even better IRL! So hot! My type

Body : 9/10
Super fair and slim with curves

Boobs : 8/10
Don't really like enchanced boobs but her tiny and sensitive light brown nipples makes it up for everything

French : 8/10
Passionate frenching wet and slurpy

BBBJ : 9/10
She can really blow for a long time and occasional deep throat HANDSFREE

Pussy: 9/10
Loves being painting and fuck by my tongue. Easily wet and no weird odour

FJ : 10/10
Like fucking your own gf, no commercial feel. Can change any position and ass is made for doggy style

GFE : 9/10
She shared with me about her personal life and found out that she was actually studying in Australia. Hugged me when i left

RTF: Maybe. Aiming others

Old 12-04-2022, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 16
Sident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Verification
Old 12-04-2022, 03:40 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4316 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Mystery fr SA,

She is super green.... so green and untouched, that she cannot get used to being a WL, n she decided to leave our shores... today is sadly her last day... I would say probably only less than 20 bros got to meet this sweet lady...

Although is she super green, it is also this inexperience that gave me the best experience since Dome 1 reopens...

Through Mystery, I found back the long forgotten memories of making love with my uni gf... it is not the skillful twirling BBBJ or commando technics and thrusting of the dick that gives the best experience...

Sometimes it's just the innocence and pureness... the frenching n petting that u will do with ur uni gf, and followed by passionate sex that gives u the best satisfaction...

I am posting the photos here not to promote her, but for bros who missed the opportunity to meet this sweet lady savour her for a moment...

Let's wish her all the best...

Last edited by Thialover; 14-04-2022 at 06:59 PM. Reason: remove pic
Old 12-04-2022, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
mephistic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogchicken View Post
Lai Liao...

FR on ANGIE (Sorry was busy late a few days )

I keep it very short and very simple.

Go and try. Services 9/10 easily.

She wearing a swimsuit style uniform with a bottom cross type fucking can turns on any bros.
Body is slim and sexy with a dear or antelope dunno what u call that tattoo but nicely done. Very sexy makes me wanna just attack her pussy right away.
BBBJ with NICE DEEP THROAT. She don't gagged not like some go too deep wanna vomit type so bros likes deep throat one this babe is hell of a commando.
Can ask her slowly tough coz she fast and furious or i too horny.
My 1shot cum within 5mins. No joke. Round 2 was and a must doggy for me as her nice round Bouncy ass is a huge turn on.
Left a happy and jelly leg man on a nice friday evening.
RTF: Yes.
Recommended: Yes.

PS: Bro Silk take note 1/10 FR to free bonk
Hi bro, agree with you BBBJ review. But may I know what is your definition of slim? She is no way slim for me, she's more of a thick built?
Old 12-04-2022, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 5
messiisblackcat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymessiisblackcat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timlin2022 View Post
FR for Smile from Club Friday

Fast and easy booking.

Look: 10/10 very cute n beautiful girl
Body: 10/10 tight n bouncy
Boobs: 10/10 enhanced but soft
Fj: 10/10 full of passion, finish COF while she wearing glasses, SO HOT!

RTF: YES

I have the same liking to COF girl wearing glasses.... DAMN!
Old 12-04-2022, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
BigDaddyN0tail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
verification bro
Old 12-04-2022, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
BANN555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=872630
anyone try b4?
Old 12-04-2022, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
juncheng1 is Cool - loads of Potential
Hi I want to book smile @8pm
Old 12-04-2022, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sia la... teeruklover revival sia... all the good stables coming back to D1
Old 12-04-2022, 05:09 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Medina from SexAmazon

Introduction : Saw a Agogo girl photo being listed at Dome1 which really got me arouse so decided to try her out.

Looks :
Medina looks around 90% similar to the photo where she is wearing the red tube outfit comparing with her live look. Have some slight blemishes on her face. She is consider beautiful IMO and have the standard thai girl feature look. Her hair are long and black in color. Greet me cheerfully and happily when welcoming me to her room.

Body :
She have a slim body with a skin tone color of slight thai tanned but I would say her skin tone is more toward Chinese skin tone color. She have quite a few tattoos on her body. If I remember correctly, one big wing tattoo on her back, left arm have some tattoo, right arm mostly all covered with tattoo, a tattoo on her navel and lastly the most eye catching tattoo is a Red Lip Kissing tattoo on her right butt She have a navel piercing and her pussy are really very clean shaven WOW!!!

Boobs :
Natural. I guess should be around B+ to C cup size. Boobs texture is soft and nice to fondle on. She allow me to suck, lick, fondle and tune gently with no restriction. She told me that she is planning to have breast implant to make it slightly larger as she think the "modification" will suit more to her current height and body figure.

GFE :
She give me the feeling is more toward the FWB type of girl. Keep addressing me as baby. Her English speaking level is consider average but still able to strike several conversation with her. Sharing with me about her FL tour. Overall feels very relaxing with her.

Frenching :
Her style is kiss and french type. At first is manual mode as need to have some slight initiation and also ask her if she is ok to kiss after that everything just become auto mode till frenching also can. During tongue fight can feel that she have a very soft and tender tongue.

BBBJ :
She really is BBBJ my 2IC like a lollipop. Don't know how to describe in words but the way I see how she BBBJ my 2IC, sucking & licking my 2IC balls really make me feels like she is enjoying my 2IC like a lollipop. She even ask me if I want to CIM but I told her I prefer FJ and she just continue to service my 2IC than later we proceed to FJ.

FJ :
We tried Missionary and Cowgirl positions. During Cowgirl position, her style is pump and grind on my 2IC while I am tuning gently and sucking gently on her boobs. During Missionary position, seeing her clean shaven pussy which really encourage me more to wanting to pump her even more and also her clean shaven pussy gave me the feeling like my 2IC can go in extra a few centimeters deeper. Overall it was a good release.

In my point of view :
Medina is a girl which make me feels very relaxing with her during the session. I still cannot forget the look how she BBBJ my 2IC like a lollipop Overall it was a relaxing session with her.

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary
Old 12-04-2022, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
gp0204 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by broessex View Post
Sia la... teeruklover revival sia... all the good stables coming back to D1

Exactly what’s on my mind, the good old stable is back.
Old 12-04-2022, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by gp0204 View Post
Exactly what’s on my mind, the good old stable is back.
Looks like I am not the only one wondering when TRL (both versions, hopefully) will be back.
Old 12-04-2022, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
7Deadly5ins deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally got to come back to Dome 1 after 2 years due to COVID lockdown.
Manage to book 2 times from here. Special thanks to RollyPolly for the fast reply and clear instruction

Overdue FR for Sky
Looks : Same as photo. WYSIWYG. Not as fair, typical Thai skin colour
Overall : A great session with her. The sex session is like having sex with a Ah Lian that u always see inside arcade. I got what I paid for and left as a happy man

Overdue FR for Aryu
Looks : Same as photo. WYSIWYG. Not as fair, typical thai skin colour.
Overall : I “eat her” from boobs to pussy. Had a very passionate sex session. Totally shag out from the shiok shiok session with her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1