The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2008, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 19
tongkat.ali deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytongkat.ali deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Question Why would a girl dun feel shoik during intercourse?

is it because I can't hit the right spot? very frustrating now

2 days ago tried, she complained pain, today tried, she said no feeling....

but luckily her clitoris is still quite sensitive....sigh...what shall I do? How can I make her feel high through intercourse?
Old 04-05-2008, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2505 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why would a girl dun feel shoik during intercourse?

learn some foreplay skills lah.
Old 05-05-2008, 12:27 AM
Samster

tongkat.ali deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytongkat.ali deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Okay, i try to cover details.

Some background: Both of us had very little sex before, and eventually would just end up heavy petting and that's all......

Day 1:

I think both of us feeling horny. So we started heavy petting, and eventually go into full course. I was fingering her a bit but mostly painting her clitoris (actually can't really locate accurately too, maybe too small?) with both my tongue and finger. Can see she's enjoying it, but never had the orgasm kind of reaction. The fore play lasted about 15mins, can feel she's wet but I dunno how wet is considered "ready for action".....but if I stop touching her meimei, it would become not so wet very fast.

Eventually "slot" my little brother in, trying to be slow and steady, but the moment I go in too much, she will feel a bit pain. I didn't unload anything eventually coz I can sense that she's not that comfortable. She stopped me about 5mins kind of action and complained that it's very painful, especially the inner part or vaginal, near the womb i guess.

Day 2: didn't do anything.

Day 3: I repeated the same old thing, but this time round, concentrating on the clitoris alone. Can see her reaction more obvious and I can sense that she's enjoying more. I think I played with her clitoris for more than 30mins before I started action.....after 15mins, she asked, "have you shooted inside?", then I asked, "Do you feel high?", she answered, "nothing leh...."

damn sianz leh.....but this time round, she said still pain, but not as painful as last time....

I'm wondering was it because both of us are not so seasoned yet? The last time we had sex was more than 3 months ago.....gosh...I can't imagine this...she always gave me excuse about "scared of being pregnant".....sigh...

please help me!!!!

another thing is.....while fingering her, I can't really locate the G-spot....I can't feel any "dot" to stimulate at all!
Old 05-05-2008, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

From my many many years ago in high school sexperience dude.
She's too tensed.
It's mind over matter in this.
Dunno u hv experience in this???????
If a girl is stroking you or giving you a BJ, and you totally put your mind to it not to notice or enjoy it, you will not cum.
You may erect but it'll still die. The minute you let your mind go and enjoy it, you'll explode.
Same for a female.
She's too tensed. Her entire focus is not on pleasure but pain.
There'e reaction during oral, cos she knows she enjoys, but everytime you penetrate her, her mind will go "SHIT PAIN PAIN"
Mind over matter bro.
Have a nice chat with her, make her comfortable and keep trying, it'll work once she settles her mind.
Old 05-05-2008, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tongkat.ali View Post
is it because I can't hit the right spot? very frustrating now

but luckily her clitoris is still quite sensitive....sigh...what shall I do? How can I make her feel high through intercourse?
Some girls need to be touched and have long foreplay before she becomes horny. Once she's horny, she will feel shiok instead of pain. Touch her and stroke her body, but without talking about sex or what's to come. Just touch and hold and stroke her body. lightly kiss her or nibble her. Dont go straight to her boobs and privates, because these are sensitive and become irritable if she's not turned on.

The strokes and technique differs from girl to girl, and also how long to do this also differs. Yeah, damn frustrating but girls are like that.

After what seems like eternity to a guy, she should start getting responsive. Do this slowly, and let her build up her anticipation and pleasure. Foreplay is key.

Good luck.
Old 05-05-2008, 04:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 20
Snuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to behold

That's true.

You have to know how a gal's body works in the first place. Unlike men where our erotic zones are at our privates, theirs is all over the body.

Spend more time at everywhere else except her privates. If done right, you will find her pushing your head southwards
Old 05-05-2008, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 17
xhardboiled deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Eh- is it becos your gf is a virgin? hymen not fully torn yet?

Dnt be so tense and worry about whether she shiok or not.
Just relax and make it enjoyable- dont just concentrate on her love hole and breast and fgt her whole body.

For G-spot- its not so easy to spot, it takes a special technique when fingering. Do some googling. The clitoris is easy to find as it it right there in front- the G-spot takes some effort and exploration and its slightly different for different gals from what I knw.

Quote:
another thing is.....while fingering her, I can't really locate the G-spot....I can't feel any "dot" to stimulate at all!
Old 05-05-2008, 08:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuber View Post
That's true.

You have to know how a gal's body works in the first place. Unlike men where our erotic zones are at our privates, theirs is all over the body.

Spend more time at everywhere else except her privates. If done right, you will find her pushing your head southwards
gd advice bro,
Old 06-05-2008, 12:56 AM
Samster

yah, I think she's just having the obstacles about "having pain" instead of having fun.....

oh man.....20-30mins bj is not a joke....tongue also become sore liao man....

I think it was always me who initiated this...that's why.....

as for Hymen.....actually when we first did it many many years ago.....I dun see any hymen broken or what, but she's a virgin for sure. Either the hymen is not broken completely.....or it was broken somehow when she's young
Old 06-05-2008, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Ex-Men deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Two possibilities
1) Not enough foreplay.
2) Your cock too big.
Old 08-05-2008, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 19
Book-keeper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
oh man.....20-30mins bj is not a joke....tongue also become sore liao man....
I assume that this is the first few times of her sex with you... I have similar situation as you when I first got maried with my wife. Only after 3-5 months later, I then managed to fully penetrate her and enjoying sex with her...

Few recommendation:
1) Use lubricant. (after you managed to insert fully with the assistant from the lubricant, the rest should be easy)
2) Make sure that she is real wet and not only the surface when you tongue her. Try to insert your finger with heavy petting to feel that she is wet enough for you to enter.
3) When trying to enter, don't push and rush to insert. (Try just rubbing on the surface and insert slowly (not fully just cm by cm) and remove completely... Till you can funally feel that she wanted you to enter then you insert fully.
4) After entering, don't rush to speed up... just insert completely and remove almost completely... until finally fully lubricated, you then can enjoy your desire speed and style.

Hope the above helps.
Old 09-05-2008, 01:40 AM
Samster

hey guys, thanks a lot for the advice.

I come across this thing called G-spot link and I followed closely to how it works, surprisingly, I can see her enjoying the intercourse already. However, when I was trying to produce the "piak piak" thingy, she complained immediately about being pain. Yah, I think she still can't take deep penetration at the moment hehe.....

take a look at the video, very interesting find hit the gal's g-spot easily by raising her legs to your shoulder level lol.....
Old 09-05-2008, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3040 / Power: 21
jedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond repute

Noted with thanks
Uplist: anyone next?
"Q" as below
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...3#post19327223
Old 09-05-2008, 01:08 PM
Samster

I am wondering did you guys usually do it by raising her legs. all the while I was pushing her legs apart, I think that's why my little bro can't hit her g-spot at all! hope it helps for those who also encountered similar problem like us in the past
Old 09-05-2008, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 19
wukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
is it because I can't hit the right spot? very

Bro Tongkat, perhaps you might have over something..

Perhaps you can refer to my thread to spice things up with your gal again

http://sbf.rocks/adult-d...echniques.html

Vagina Fingering Techniques
Vagina Fingering Techniques
(knowledge for those who has never do it yet)

Hope bros here will enjoy reading and applying them on the below techniques

Techniques for vaginal fingering and other clitoral stimulation

Labial Massage
Place a well lubricated hand over her labia, fingers pointing towards her anus.
Pull up toward the navel and alternate hands. Explore the inner and outer lips with your fingers. Pull gently on one lip and then the other. Rub the outer lips gently between your forefinger and thumb, then the inner lips.

A-One and A-Two and a-Three
Try inserting your first two fingers into her vagina, then arch your thumb back 'hitch-hiker' style and thrust in until your thumb rests against her clitoris. Now wriggle, twist, thrust, and vibrate your hand to drive her wild.

Close But No Cigar
If your partner has a particular spot that they like to have licked or caressed, try doing so very close to but not quite on that spot. This trick will make them take longer to reach their orgasm, but they will likely have a much stronger, more powerful orgasm when they finally do.

Push Here to Start
Gently insert one finger deeply into her vagina and, when she's ready, insert a second. Then take your thumb and place it against her anus (Don't insert it). Press against her anus while you move your fingers inside her vagina.

Tap Dancing
Place the palm of your hand on her mons (the mound where her pubic hair is), and rest your fingers lightly on her vaginal lips. Rest your thumb on her thigh. Lightly but firmly press your palm onto her mons and begin to move your hand in a tiny circular
motion. Your palm should not slide too much over her skin during this process.
Rather, her skin should move underneath it. Repeat this process until you have done ten circles. You then raise your fingers and lightly tap her vaginal lips about once a second until you have given her ten taps. After giving the taps, rest your hand for five to ten seconds. Then repeat the whole routine over and over.

Cervix Clock
A woman's cervix can usually be found in the upper rear part of her vagina.
The cervix feels like a little dome of tissue, and may also have a small cleft in
the middle, like your chin. Carefully stimulate the area surrounding the cervix.
Some women may enjoy this and want you to do it more often; others won't.

From the Outside
Lay your free hand over the lower part of your partner's abdomen. Experiment
by applying different kinds of pressure with the top hand while fingers from your other hand are inside her vagina.

Limitations
An excellent way to learn more about pleasing your partner is to rest your fingers over hers while she is masturbating herself. Then do the reverse, with her fingers acting as guides for your own.

Off the Edge
Another form of genital massage can be done by holding a lubricated vaginal lip between your thumb and forefinger. While squeezing just a little, pull your fingers straight away from the woman's body. Your fingers will end up in the air an inch or two above her body.
If she likes this, repeat it often.

Ovaries
Ask your partner to help you locate her ovaries. They can usually be felt in the deepest part of the vagina and to the far left or right. Some women will like you to massage this area, others will find it painful. Sensitivity will also vary with her menstrual status.

Proper Invite
Begin with a light, gentle caress that barely touches the inner thighs and pubic hair. Don't go much further until your partner's pelvis begins to arch upwards. Tease and caress until the lips of her vulva invite your fingers to come play.

Tracing
After applying lubrication, it might be nice to begin with one of the large outer lips. Place the lip between your thumb and forefinger, clasping it at the base where it attaches to the main part of the woman's body. Then run your fingers (or fingertip) from the lower to upper part of the lip, as though you were tracing one side of a parenthesis. Repeat this as long as your partner's feedback is positive.

Crecent Moon
Insert your thumb in her vagina, curl your palm around onto her clitoris, and rest your fingertips on top of her pubic bone. Alternate stimulation between the internal G-Spot, the clitoris, and the external G-Spot\bladder.

Four Directions
With two fingers press firmly up/side/down/ side in her vagina, eight times each side.

Gentle Touch and Tickle
Tickle the clitoris extremely lightly.

Healing Thrust
Some women might need and want good, hard, deep, vigorous thrusting penetration.
Be sure to keep her relaxed - don't let her get tensed.

Pinch and Pull
Gently pinch and pull on the clitoris.

Rock Around the Clit
With your forefinger make tiny circles, stopping at every 'hour'.

Temple Gate Tease
With one finger, tickle her vaginal opening as lightly as possible.

Tour de France
Orbit your forefinger around between her inner and outer labia from
perineum to above her clitoris.

Triple Digit Pet
Use your three longest fingers, with your middle finger gliding along the outside of her vaginal opening and your other two fingers running along the area where her thigh meets her labia.

想了,约了,定了,见了,抱了,亲了,摸了,脱了,舔了,湿了,硬了,进了,顶了,叫了,射了,爽了,抽了 ,软了,瘫了,洗了,擦了,干了,睡了,又想了............

Uplist :
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1