The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2015, 02:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
A relationship with a Vietnamise whom i thought is different from the other KTV gals

I have been through this myself and I think it is important to share with you guys after MIA for 2 years due to army. Because more SG guys are walking the same path as I do

After I entered army for 3 weeks, my girlfriend left me because I was broke at that time and my company was stolen away, 2 years ago

Hence, I started going KTV to prevent myself from getting another disappointment and got addicted like any other typical guys. I know a lot of friends across different KTV and we started to share our experience

Over KTV, as long as you have money to spend, you can get anything you want and especially guys whom have low moral to woo local girls or hurt badly in a relationship or lonely

After meeting so many KTV girls, I realised girls are out there to earn your every single cent, there is no love or relationship between them

Until one day, I met a Vietnam girl whom I thought is different from the rest. She couldn't speak English nor Mandarin and did not hug or kiss me like other girls.

She is so pure and innocent, which really attracts me. Therefore, I thought she is different from any typical girls who want money or practical

I started falling in love with her and woo her. Of course, she is damn cute and the prettiest girl I ever met. I started visiting her everyday and finally get into a relationship with her despite of many rivals whom are richer or better looking than me

Before she left, I pass her $1000 for her to learn English and Mandarin, and promise to wait for her 2 months before she could return
Old 16-03-2015, 02:20 AM
Samster

LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: A relationship with a Vietnamise whom i thought is different from the other KTV g

We use we chat to translate and chat everyday until she return. I asked her to quit her job but she refuse as she told me she had to pay off her father debt, $400 million viet, Around $25k SGD

I promise her that I will work hard to raise this sum of money and all she need is to learn how to speak in Vietnam

2 months later she came back but still couldn't speak. I doubt myself whether she is serious about the relationship

Most of my friends told me, those KTV girls are very cunning and will find ways to con your money. I do not believe them and hence I make a bet with my friend and he decided to execute the mission for me

He approach her when I was away, and offered $500 to $1000 to ask her to stay over night. Fortunately, she rejected and they claimed that she is those innocent type.

However, as times pass by she changed. My friends told me she started hugging other customers and character have change.

I do not believe and I question her and told her I will pay her every 2-3 days for daily expenses and asked her not to do anything behind my back.

Soon I start to feed her with $700-1000 per week as I know she have to pay her agent and stuff.

One day, I decided to spot check on her myself. In the end, I saw her hugging one of the customer and until she saw me. She ran towards me and beg for forgiveness.

In the end, we quarrel and I told her to go back Vietnam as soon as possible and decided to pay off her agent and flew to Vietnam. I thought I should visit Vietnam myself and understand more about her background and to understand why so many KTV girls are so desperate for money. I paid her $2500 to settle the agent fee and went to vietnam
Old 16-03-2015, 02:28 AM
Samster

Re: A relationship with a Vietnamise whom i thought is different from the other KTV g

Meanwhile, this time, she brought her elder sister and friend to Singapore to work in KTV

Every night they went out with different guys to earn extra cash. When I look at them, I fear that my girlfriend will do the same things to me. I felt insecure but I still believe she is different from the rest

After I flew to Vietnam for 10 days, I understand a lot of things that a city boy will never understood. Both her elder sister and friend have a boyfriend over Vietnam. But why can they still throw themselves in Singapore just because of money?

I went to the village in Hanoi and I couldn't believe how his dad owe $400 million of gamble debt as it will take years to gamble to reach that amount as the village is very poor. Everyone can hardly survive, who will use their saving to gamble? And her father don't seems like a gamble addict

Therefore, I decided to test on her. I gave her 55 million Vietnam money ($3500 SGD) before I left for her education and asked her not to spend the money as I will find ways to clear off her father debts. And if she couldn't speak at all after 2 months, I will break up with her.

Hence I return to Singapore, I saw lots of guys in the Airport just like me. Because of love, we are willing to travel to an unknown land just to pursue our happiness.

I spoke to most of them, either they lose trust in local gals or they got hurt in the previous relationship badly just like me

After I return, I started to wonder my decision
Old 16-03-2015, 02:38 AM
Samster

After I came back, she told me she had use the money I gave her to pay off her father debts and left only 10 million for the education

Therefore, I told her I will not contact her because she have break the trust and our promise.

After that, I delete her from my Facebook and we chat.

Within that one week, she did not contact me nor try to look for me. Until recently I wanted to delete her photo completely in my Facebook.

then I realised, she was attached with another Singaporean guy. Until then I realise, she is not so simple or innocent as I thought.

because of this relationship, I sacrifice my friend and family. The money that gave her is only a small matter but its the experience we have been together that is hurting me

Now then I realise, village girls are more hungry and practical than any city girls because they know the importance of money and they will try their best to earn every single cent while they are still young.

Even though they have a boyfriend or husband, as long as they can earn money. They will do it

For us, we guys only want someone who can understand us, take care of us and of course average looking

After this trip, I learned my lesson and stopped going to KTV because it will makes me look like a fool that is deprive of love.

Unfortunately, her facebook do not seems to be sad at all.
Old 16-03-2015, 02:42 AM
Samster

Its till then my workers, friends and family came to me and stay by my side.

Many of them called up to meet me even though I didn't inform them personally.

They told me a statement which I feel that I need to share with you guys

They explain why they always accompany their girlfriend and neglect me. Because wife or girlfriend will run away but true friend will not. Hence they are confident in our relationship and don't have to spend all their time to secure it

True friends cannot be found but build over difficult times

I lost wealth and a pussy, but I gain back an army of good friends that I met from different stage of my life

because of them, I am still able to stand up once again. Now I learned my lesson

You cannot buy a relationship or force it. If it don't comes naturally, its a matter of time it will vanish.

Hope this story will let some of the guys over this forum to cherish what is really important to them.
Old 16-03-2015, 03:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
boaring deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow bro.. ur story same like my friend.. but he is malay.. hope u are alright now...
Old 16-03-2015, 03:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
mrsaint100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How about sharing the profile and we go take a look?

I guess nobody can judge you , only you can judge yourself. It is always business and mind gaming. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Luckily you are still sane enough to see through the lies and not end up losing everything.
Old 16-03-2015, 05:07 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Members are reminded to read the link in my signature before they enter into any financial transaction with any whore.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 16-03-2015, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 10
Oldman13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for sharing the experience. Hope all well now.
Old 16-03-2015, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 15
bigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to behold

its not the city or village, its not the country or race.

all girls are not simple.

Bugger off advertisement moderators who think I am advertising, I don't need your free lunch.
Old 16-03-2015, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigangry View Post

This I have to agree. They may appear simple so to bait us in. Once the bait is hooked you will see their true colours . Want to play play smart.

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 16-03-2015, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21635 / Power: 26
Meow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond repute

Some people tend to learn from a hard way, but at least you woke up and stand up again. Hope things will go well for you.

Time is the only true unit of measure, it gives proof to the existence of matter, without time, we don’t exist.
Power of 20 and above for Exchange.
Old 16-03-2015, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7007 / Power: 17
wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovePotion View Post

They explain why they always accompany their girlfriend and neglect me. Because wife or girlfriend will run away but true friend will not. Hence they are confident in our relationship and don't have to spend all their time to secure it

True friends cannot be found but build over difficult times
bro well said, that is only sentence worth reading in your story

All others is repeated here thousands times
Old 16-03-2015, 05:40 PM
Samster

wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigangry View Post

nowadays no simple girl in this world

Educated or not doesn't matter
Old 16-03-2015, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovePotion View Post

I lost wealth and a pussy, but I gain back an army of good friends that I met from different stage of my life

because of them, I am still able to stand up once again. Now I learned my lesson
next time we still need to fuck them, just use dick not heart, and forget about it after finishing the deeds
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1