The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2010, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
freddykuah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Dalian

I was asked by my boss 3 weeks ago to make a trip to Dalian for some business. Dalian is located north east of China. So did some research to find out some exciting lobang in the forum but was disappointed because there was little or no information at all. I was hoping to find some Ah lian at Dalian haha. So I start a new thread here for those bros who are going there. I soon realised why there isn't much info as there is no direct flight to the place. There are a few ways to go there:

1. Fly to Guangzhou, Shanghai, Beijing and transit to Dalian
2. Fly to Seoul and transit to Dalian
3. Fly to Kaoshiung and transit to Dalian
I took the Beijing route as I try to avoid the bad weather at the southern part of China now and Shanghai Expo. All in plus waiting time for transit, it took me about 12 hours from S'pore to Dalian.

I was told Dalian was a place first developed by Russian until World War 2 where the Jap chased away the Russians and took the place. You can still see the old archi buildings with Jap and Russsian buildings still around. The tram that is still functioning in the city is definetely Jap and it only cost RMB 1dollar to move around. There is light rail transit which I didnt try but was told that it stop operation at 8pm. I moved around by taxi which I believe most of them do and the flag down fare is RMB $8. It is pretty safe to move around with taxi so for those bros who wish to move around this is an option that you can consider.

Dalian is near the sea and hence seafood is quite popular here. The restaurant that is popular there was a place called Wan Bao or in Chinese it means ten thousand treasures. It is not cheap but serve good seafood. For those who want cheaper seafood, can try Tianjin street to sample their local seafood. This is also near the belt of their shopping known as Dalian Shang Chang. You can forget about shopping as the price is higher than S'pore and what you can get there is what you can get here. This is a short introduction of what is Dalian.

I did some recce to see where is good cheong place. I was introduced to a place called "Ai Li Shi" or Alice club. It is located along the street for cheonging where there are other cheong places along the same street. if you dislike Alice, you can go to others. I chose Alice because it looks bigger and more upclass. It is not difficult to locate this place just tell the taxi driver and it is about 5-10 mins walk from where I stay. It is near New Hotel, Shangri La hotel. It starts around 9pm and extended hours on Fri and Sat. More ppl come around 11pm with ang mo and some local Chinese men with pretty companions. Can see but cannnot touch . This is China so play with care as I dont want to get into trouble. There are pole dancing by Chinese gals wearing bikini and Fillipino live band singing Mandarin and English songs. I did not attempt to sit with these pole dancing gals which you can as I don't know the price and I don't want to be Robert. There are definitely WLs there which you can strike a conversation with. It is not difficult to spot them as they will sit close to you so that you can pick them up. Also, from their dressing and the eye contact. I managed to hook up one and she quoted RMB 1k for 90 mins and we proceed to my hotel. The service is average and I didnt bargain as I was very gian and hard to control liao after such a long tiring flight . For those who are going there. I was told there are Russians too but those Russian gals are really few and fat and so forget about it. There is a street where most Russians stay but cant remember the name though but is pretty near the cheong place. This may be a place for you to further explore and do post FRs for all bros to share.

I must say Dalian is not an exciting place. I hope to see more bros post their FRs here and let's invade China with our sperms
Old 27-06-2010, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: Dalian

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddykuah View Post
I was asked by my boss 3 weeks ago to make a trip to Dalian for some business. Dalian is located north east of China....
bro .. according to a chinese paper reports on china beauties grading ...
DALIAN was voted to have the most beautiful gals in china ...
fair skin and slim ...
Old 28-06-2010, 08:19 PM
Samster

Yes, the ladies there know how to dress up

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
bro .. according to a chinese paper reports on china beauties grading ...
DALIAN was voted to have the most beautiful gals in china ...
fair skin and slim ...
Old 28-06-2010, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

I will be there very soon for business with a local hamsup partner..Post FR is got memorable outings and sightings.

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 30-06-2010, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
I will be there very soon for business with a local hamsup partner..Post FR is got memorable outings and sightings.
Best of luck bros! The gals at Dalian are known to be well dressed!
Old 01-07-2010, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
muddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

my last visit was about a year ago so my info may be a bit dated. Here's my understanding of the place..

Indeed a city with many beautiful girls, since i like them leggy, tall and slim. To me Dalian is a great place to go clubbing. You can get to know people easily, then to go further is entirely up to you. i was considered not very successful, perhaps since i stand at only 1.7m tall and was so eager to chat up only tall babes. i was however lucky to meet a korean babe whom i spent much time with for most of the trip.

Clubs i visited: Alice bar, Face菲思(behind 大连宾馆), Maisa Erpu, Club Mango. These (except Alice bar) are located around 中山广场, and patronised by locals mostly, but it's where you can spot really happening Dalian babes. Note: there are not WLs.

If cash is no issue, try the ktvs there. Many are located in the same area as 'Alice bar'. In fact when i was there Alice bar itself has a new ktv due to open soon, next to its live band bar.. Alice is more cosmopolitan. Mostly foreigners and WLs. Easy pick up but it's all about $$ transaction.

Okay so the Main city of Dalian has 3 interesting areas to hang-out, each constructed near a big round-about. You can spot them easily on a map.
友好广场 - good place to chill-out in the day with many eye-popping tall-legged beauties & shopping malls,
中山广场 – many small scale interesting pubs and clubs (Face, etc)
民主广场 – more recently developed & upscale district with many clubs (Alice, etc) and KTVs.

If you have time, you can also try 开发区, which is slightly outside of Dalian city, accessible by Kuai Gui: Take KuaiGui快轨 (MRT) from Dalian (departure station located about 150m from the train station. Ask for direction to 开发区 and the people are most helpful). If i recall correctly, journey takes about 30-45 mins. Once arrive at开发区, the arrival station is located right next to all the happenings. Stay around the 安盛广场 area. There are many accommodations, pubs, ktvs, restaurants, massages in the area. A disco for young people to hang out is called 0411 (not sure if it's still opened). If you like the beach, ask for NanTuoZi (popular for local tourists. i didn't go so can't comment)

If you go to Dalian, please contribute more infos. It still is one of my fav place to party!
Old 03-07-2010, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
cheezballs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycheezballs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone can advise if you need to register the gal if you want to bring her to the room?
Old 04-07-2010, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Swinger88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.sangnale.com/ons?178121-1.html
Old 05-07-2010, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheezballs View Post
Anyone can advise if you need to register the gal if you want to bring her to the room?
I didnt not sure about other hotel
Old 08-07-2010, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Amino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just back from Dalian. Stay there for a night.

Must say that Alice Club has the best Pole Dancers around.. Professionally Done.

Opposite have the "Liveshow".. more of a chinese club playing Chinese Hits Song.. wonderful place if u have mei mei to bring along.

Sauna mostly clamped down...

Hope above helps.
Old 08-07-2010, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amino View Post
Just back from Dalian. Stay there for a night.

Must say that Alice Club has the best Pole Dancers around.. Professionally Done.

Opposite have the "Liveshow".. more of a chinese club playing Chinese Hits Song.. wonderful place if u have mei mei to bring along.

Sauna mostly clamped down...

Hope above helps.
Try not to go to the sauna as I was advised it is frequently raid. Safety first when playing in China as we do not want to flout their law
Old 16-07-2010, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 17
ksst is a Helpful and Caring Samsterksst is a Helpful and Caring Samsterksst is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddykuah View Post
Try not to go to the sauna as I was advised it is frequently raid. Safety first when playing in China as we do not want to flout their law

Bro,
Koodos for starting this thread. Sauna are ok so long as you go to those established ones (near the big hotels). Room service are better avoided.
Old 16-07-2010, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksst View Post
Bro,
Koodos for starting this thread. Sauna are ok so long as you go to those established ones (near the big hotels). Room service are better avoided.
Yes agreed. I was told those big ones and prominent ones have backing of some well connected big bosses and probably 'gong an' will turn a blind eye
Old 20-07-2010, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Deluxe Lido Palace are setting up a new joint there, suppose to open this month but think some hipup and delay till Sept.
Old 20-07-2010, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
ya ya.. ur local partner sure humsup... but compare with u.. u r the humsupest!!!!

remember post ur "FR" hor!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1