The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2008, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 18
loveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile LS COSPLAY Production: Transformable "JES" (Bunny/Nurse Outfits,Stockings Avail)

TRANSFORMABLE "JES": MORE THAN MEET THE EYE

(NURSE or BUNNY ??? For you to Fulfill your Fantasy !!!)

********* Click here for "Transformable JES" Pics *********

Name : JES
Height : 1.64m
Vital Stats : 34'24'35
Service : BBBJ,Frenching,CIM,Massage and AR.
(Choose your Preferred Costumes : Bunny, Nurse, or Stockings)

***Do PM or sms me for slots, thanks

Best Regards,
LS
Old 06-05-2008, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 19
tastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of light
Re: LS COSPLAY Production: Transformable "JES" (Bunny/Nurse Outfits,Stockings Avail)

Tried Jes today.

She is very good service. Here is summary:

Looks: 7.5/10 looks like hillary swank (million dollar baby)
boobs: 6/10 A cup only
body: great ass, no belly, 8/10
bbbj: 8/10
frenching: 6/10
attitude: 8/10
massage: 8/10 good

rtf: too many gems, but woth trying once
Old 06-05-2008, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: LS COSPLAY Production: Transformable "JES" (Bunny/Nurse Outfits,Stockings Avail)

once suggest..action taken...very fast leh....
closet n garter?? lol

I'M CIM KING
Old 06-05-2008, 12:18 PM
Samster

loveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tastertaster View Post
Tried Jes today.

She is very good service. Here is summary:

Looks: 7.5/10 looks like hillary swank (million dollar baby)
boobs: 6/10 A cup only
body: great ass, no belly, 8/10
bbbj: 8/10
frenching: 6/10
attitude: 8/10
massage: 8/10 good

rtf: too many gems, but woth trying once
Thanks bro tastertaster for the FR !!!

LS
Old 06-05-2008, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
DarkHorse74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: LS COSPLAY Production: Transformable "JES" (Bunny/Nurse Outfits,Stockings Avail)

Transformer is in town? Tomorrow evening Incredible Hulk will battle with Transformer.

***I will die with my JUMBO high***
Old 06-05-2008, 03:38 PM
Samster

Talking Re: LS COSPLAY Production: Transformable "JES" (Bunny/Nurse Outfits,Stockings Avail)

Bro LS, have you contacted VIP Little Sausage Bro Dexblu? I think he would love to see a Transformer in rabbit suit....wakakaaa....holding the Little Sausage like a carrot.

Old 06-05-2008, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
once suggest..action taken...very fast leh....
closet n garter?? lol
Haha ! Thanks bro ! Bunny and Nurse outfits and Stockings Available !!!

LS
Old 07-05-2008, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 18
dexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHorse74 View Post
Bro LS, have you contacted VIP Little Sausage Bro Dexblu? I think he would love to see a Transformer in rabbit suit....wakakaaa....holding the Little Sausage like a carrot.
Bro JUMBO HOT DOG DarkHorse74,

U suan me n my little cocktail sausage like tat goot meh ??? Me currently out of town BUT will be waiting EAGERLY to read about your battle engagements with JES !!!

I suggest a "Battle Plan" for u to consider....

JES welCUM u in BUNNY costume... u play with her FLUFFY tail n JES CUM by bonking her with the BUNNY costume !!!

JES change into NURSE costume and STOCKINGS to give JUMBO HOT DOG a good massage and rub down during interval...

Ask JES to remove her NURSE costume and bonk her with her STOCKINGS ON !!!

JES let your CUM spray all over her STOCKINGS but make sure u supply her with new stockings for the next bro hor...

HAPPY B0NKING !!
Old 07-05-2008, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexblu View Post

U suan me n my little cocktail sausage like tat goot meh ??? Me currently out of town BUT will be waiting EAGERLY to read about your battle engagements with JES !!!

JES welCUM u in BUNNY costume... u play with her FLUFFY tail n JES CUM by bonking her with the BUNNY costume !!!

JES change into NURSE costume and STOCKINGS to give JUMBO HOT DOG a good massage and rub down during interval...

JES let your CUM spray all over her STOCKINGS but make sure u supply her with new stockings for the next bro hor...

HAPPY B0NKING !!
Bro Dexblu, damn interesting battle plan , especially the spraying part. I think I will change a bit, instead of spraying over the stockings I prefer to spray inside the stockings. Jes can then keep my babies as a souvenir from JUMBO...wahahahaa. Will Immigration confiscate my babies or not?

Old 07-05-2008, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Transformer is in town? Tomorrow evening Incredible Hulk will battle with Transformer.
Hahaha ! Ok Mr Hulk !!! Get ready for your battle with the Transformer !!!

Quote:
Ya bro, but he is a bery bery busy man !!! My Transformer don't know whether got chance to see his (Little/Big) Sausage or not ??? !!! Wahahahaha!!!

Or maybe you go and do a 2 on 2 with him lah !!! I arrange??? Wahaha!!!

LS
Old 07-05-2008, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexblu View Post

HAPPY B0NKING !!
What a great idea from the Great GrandMaster !!! Btw, perhaps, you should come and test it out yourself first lah !!! Wahaha !!!

LS
Old 08-05-2008, 10:44 AM
Samster

Special tribute to Transformer - Jes

First of all, let me apologize to Bro Dexblu for not following his battle plan . The moment I stepped into the room, little me became very restless and uncontrollable because "he" was turned on by Transformer's transparent, lacy and black G-string with STOCKINGS!!!!

Of course, I have to acknowledge Bro LS's effort here as he asked Transformer to give me a hot bubble bath, as requested by me before hand. Kudos! Bubble bath was rather SOP but it was good enough to freshen me up (LITTLE ME ALREADY UP LONG LONG AGO..UNTIL FEELING A BIT OF CRAMP...wahahahaa)

The moment I stepped out from the room, I was like a hungry INCREDIBLE HULK attacking Transformer all over the places. After a long cathbath and tongue battle, suddenly Transformer raised up my right leg (Knn..almost got cramp again coz' me uncle liao mah). With a CFM look, she asked me "You like me to lick your ass?". With a never say die attitude, INCREDIBLE HULK happily let her lick lah.

After 10-15 minutes, sub-consciously we were in 69 position and I also started with my tongue exercise. Yummy...clean shaven pussy with no foul smell and eventually I was the one who surrendered, CIM. Her CIM skills are damn good as she will suck until your last drop...dry dry and the feeling is damn syiok.

High level ratings for Transformer:-
Body: A bit skinny type and tanned
Boobs: 32A (definitely not for big boobs lover but they are natural for sure)
Look: Sweet and cutie
GFE: 9/10 (Hug a lot)
Frenching: 9/10 (Until tongue got cramp)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Strong sucksion with soft moaning...while enjoying the lollipop)
CIM: 10/10 (Must try!!!!)
FJ: N/A (I forgot to take Redbull prior to the session...damn!)
Massage: 8/10 (Oil massage by a pianist)
Service: 9/10 (Very hardworking girl who will try all means to please you)
Overall: 8.8/10 (Recommended by JUMBO SAUSAGE-Must try!)

Plus points:-
1. Transformable!
2. BBBJ like vacuum cleaner
3. Another good marketer - invite me to come for a tarma session with her good friend who is going to land soon and they will show me what is a real "Pussy Licking" by lesbo

Minus points:-
1. I went with my friend and he left a happier man than me coz' he got a tarma with Blanc and Sauvighnon
2. Her public hair starts to grow liao and I reminded her to shave again, to prevent other brothers got hurt by the "torns"...hehe

Special note:-
On the way out, I purposely stopped by to say hello to Blanc and Sauvighnon was there too. Damn...NO JOKE...SAUVIGHNON IS DAMN SUPERB! She has a good body and pretty face. Now I am thinking whether should "pay her a visit"...

Old 08-05-2008, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveseed View Post
Hahaha ! Ok Mr Hulk !!! Get ready for your battle with the Transformer !!!

Ya bro, but he is a bery bery busy man !!! My Transformer don't know whether got chance to see his (Little/Big) Sausage or not ??? !!! Wahahahaha!!!

Or maybe you go and do a 2 on 2 with him lah !!! I arrange??? Wahaha!!!

LS
I think it should be a 2X2 relay match!

Old 08-05-2008, 11:08 AM
Samster

dexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to behold
LS COSPLAY Production: Transformable "JES" (Bunny/Nurse Outfits,Stockings)

Quote:
Special tribute to Transformer - Jes

First of all, let me apologize to Bro Dexblu for not following his battle plan . The moment I stepped into the room, little me became very restless and uncontrollable because "he" was turned on by Transformer's transparent, lacy and black G-string with STOCKINGS!!!!

The moment I stepped out from the room, I was like a hungry INCREDIBLE HULK attacking Transformer all over the places. After a long cathbath and tongue battle, suddenly Transformer raised up my right leg (Knn..almost got cramp again coz' me uncle liao mah). With a CFM look, she asked me "You like me to lick your ass?". With a never say die attitude, INCREDIBLE HULK happily let her lick lah.

Incredible HULK transform into Incredible BULK !!

FJ: N/A (I forgot to take Redbull prior to the session...damn!)

.... eh... why ??? U are THE TARMA KING JUMBO SAUSAGE mah !!!

Overall: 8.8/10 (Recommended by JUMBO SAUSAGE-Must try!)

Minus points:-
1. I went with my friend and he left a happier man than me coz' he got a tarma with Blanc and Sauvighnon

Special note:-
On the way out, I purposely stopped by to say hello to Blanc and Sauvighnon was there too. Damn...NO JOKE...SAUVIGHNON IS DAMN SUPERB! She has a good body and pretty face. Now I am thinking whether should "pay her a visit"...
Bro Incredible BULK DarkHorse74,

I have been waiting for your FR since morning... SUPER lah you !!! Very ENJOYABLE FR !!! You go TARMA the 2 wines when ?? I oso very THE TEMPTED to try BLANC after your FR leh... Hope our schedule dun clash !!!
Old 08-05-2008, 11:12 AM
Samster

LS COSPLAY Production: Transformable "JES" (Bunny/Nurse Outfits,Stockings)

Quote:
I think it should be a 2X2 relay match!
Bro "DEVIATE" from Battle Plan DarkHorse74...

maybe... juz maybe... we get 2 bottles of wines at the same time and we change "seats" after we finish sampling 1 glass...

Hmmm... will THE BARTENDER kick us out ???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1