The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2006, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 19
san68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Cool Ohhh Sexy 34C OliVe (pics avail)

Presenting Olive

Olive 22yrs old
1.62metres
34C-25-36 (No Silicon Included)
BBBJ, CIM
CFM look

130/2/90

Book Now for 1st Blood!!!!

Preview: http://asia.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/san68tan/my_photos

Cheers
Old 14-11-2006, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
curiosityz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ohhh Sexy 34C OliVe (pics avail)

bro, is she chinese? might want to try her...
Old 14-11-2006, 10:32 AM
Samster

san68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiosityz View Post
bro, is she chinese? might want to try her...
zhun ka la.....thai chinese bro
Old 14-11-2006, 10:39 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3700 / Power: 42
shiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond repute

very HEALTHY selection, brudder SAN........ fruits great for health and well-being
Old 14-11-2006, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiokmc View Post
very HEALTHY selection, brudder SAN........ fruits great for health and well-being
haha....eating snake in office surfing SB and looking for "lunch" ??? hahah

btw where is ah dac, tot our bro always rise and shine early to catch "worm"
Old 14-11-2006, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 20
marji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to behold

hhhmmmmmm.....

I thought Olive is a kind of vegetable?

Thought Bro San you only use fruits' names?? hehehehe

Will pass on this one... not really my type....

missed out on Apricot and Grape.... sigh....

when got new "fruits/Veg" coming??
Old 14-11-2006, 11:57 AM
Samster

Bro,grape still around ma......sms me to book....
Old 14-11-2006, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
wongvtec is Cool - loads of Potential

Bri san, is ur grape still ard?
want to try her leh...

can sms me @90900884 thanks
Old 14-11-2006, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
wongvtec is Cool - loads of Potential

moderater, can pls delete my pervious post? thanks....
Old 14-11-2006, 10:13 PM
Samster

Await the FRs from bros who tried today....overall comments were superb

Now comes the hour that I go crazy bros....up me if you like the way i go crazy

Rates NOW for Olive at

100/2/90

applies until i take my medicine and recover....hopefully i do recover fast

Await more stocks coming
Old 14-11-2006, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
slut killer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, so fast drop price already ?? No Business issit. Haha!
Old 15-11-2006, 06:16 PM
Samster

Thanks for the supports so far all bros had been showing.....maybe some bros think that no business for me,i dun really care...hehe.....Olive live photos just up.....Take a gd look!
Old 16-11-2006, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
sawadeee is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by san68 View Post
Thanks for the supports so far all bros had been showing.....maybe some bros think that no business for me,i dun really care...hehe.....Olive live photos just up.....Take a gd look!
Neat pics bro.... but i think you need to brush up on your picture skills la....she looks better in real person
Old 16-11-2006, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 861 / Power: 20
FKing_soon is a splendid one to beholdFKing_soon is a splendid one to beholdFKing_soon is a splendid one to beholdFKing_soon is a splendid one to beholdFKing_soon is a splendid one to beholdFKing_soon is a splendid one to beholdFKing_soon is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up FR for Olive

Saw Olive and Grape's PIC call bro SAN he told me about grape's price damm expensive sia so look at Ovlie start drooling... Ok cut short my story.

when i reach the room, a very cute girl open the door but her face i think abit long but very very sweet looking. She pour me a drink and sit on my leg and start chatting then i complain that it was hot she run to turn air-con on very cute girl. We start kissing she french very well good kisser think of it now still make me high sia. i start to strip off her dress to my surprise her boobs are bigger then i though woah buay tahan , her C cup jugs knn damn power sia n i start sucking it like hungry baby.She start to play wif me small brother which i didn't notice it was already up and ready for action.

i hug her closer to me and i starts smelling her neck and licking it. As she took off my clothes it took long as i was wearing long sleeve shirt heehee. then she stood up and ask me to go and bath with her. i hug her from behind and starts to message her boobs then she noti pull my didi kao really pain sia.

The bathtube is too small i was thinking what can she do in it man. She give a clean wash on my DIDI and start BBBJ when i was laying on the tube and my leg wide open. The BBBJ is good but i think the bathtube too small for me so i suggest i stand up and she continue to BBBJ. (When i laying inside she is stand outside the bathtube)

After bath, she say the first word from her mouth "why my baby go down" i was damm hot i dun know why she is feeling so cold cause her hands are really cold man. i hug her and we start frenching again really damm good kisser she is.

OK here she come using her fingers she play wif my didi n balls n nips. this ger veri noti sia cannot tahan. then i flip her over n suck on her jugs . ( i am a sucker for big boobs haha) then when i wanna finger her , but she is really at my hot rod already her boobs is rubbing again my leg shiok sia. She BBBJ me for like ten mins i pull her up and start kissing her again and then i start my feeding on her breast again. We change to 69 she start BBBJ again and i start to finger her very wet man then she turn her head to me and say why i dun start? Heehee finally she cannot tahan liao, i start to paint her pussy and she get wet fast.

Rub my Dick-head up down her pussy lips to tease her...she lets out soft moans of approval, until more of her pussy juice start to wet her pussy lips, i slide my didi inside her...so smooth like-tat....Then began my pumping of long & short strokes.....and keeping a good ear of her moaning intensity...

wat a sight to see her smooth curvy buttcheeks being spread apart by my Love Tool tat is sliding in & out, i even squeeze her buttcheeks sometimes and push them inwards and then outwards....she already buay tahan...all the "oh my...aiyo...aiyo" , all start coming out from her

me still havnt CUM yet, so told her its gonna be missionary....she quickly go into the missionary pose,while still panting and pull my hands to signal me to go inside her quickjly.

seeing her pussy so well-lubricated by my doggie-pumping....i slide inside her easily and i lock down her legs into a super wide-SPREAD-EAGLE...to give me even deeper access so that every full stroke...my pubic hair kiss her pubic hair, maximum penetration at medium to FULL SPEED....

Her 1 hand start to stroke her own breasts while looking in a moaning expression at me..."ohhhh....please......dont stop...." Seeing this i knew i myself also buay tahan already...pump her faster now and after another 3 min....release my thick load in her (into the condom lah) in 4 throbs...after 2 seconds of heavenly Orgasms...her 3rd Climaxxx!!! & my Climaxx. i even purposely make 1 more small throb before pulling out my Dick and she smile....., becoz they damn gd at teh . haha make guys go soft.

The second round was simple one as i hug and TCSS too long with her heehee.

name : Olive
Body : 33C+ 24 34
figure : C++ boobs , slim figure with big boobs, butt ok oni .. 9/10 ( i am like boobs)
attitude : 9.5/10 (playful , realli can get u into mood)
BBBJ: 10/10 (hardworking)
FJ : 10/10
GF: 11/10
rtf : book already:rolle yes:
Old 16-11-2006, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
acebee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

umm ... FR seem so juices....... bro, can PM me how to make booking?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1