The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2007, 01:25 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
diankusuma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Jjspa

wanna asking from seniors here..

i found jjspa.com.. is it real spa or just like 'others' spa (e.g cititel ).

thank youu
Old 11-03-2007, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 23
dathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jjspa

Quote:
Originally Posted by diankusuma View Post

thank youu

Happening spa.
Old 11-03-2007, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
cucu_kuman is Cool - loads of Potential
Lightbulb Re: Jjspa

Quote:

thank youu
bro,

just go n ask the 'extra'
Old 12-03-2007, 11:28 AM
Mr Froggy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Bro,

It is a nice place to relax. I do recommend it...

Discrete, environment is good ( not like some places, chick are hot the facility is filthy ), food ok...

youll be happy...

The service is good too...
Old 12-03-2007, 11:46 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

thank youu
Went there 2 fridays back, enviroment can pass and captains i say 1 of the frenliest of all spas i went b4 in KL... stocks are all local gers (YTF and NL), damage RM198.
Old 12-03-2007, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 19
shaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip View Post
Went there 2 fridays back, enviroment can pass and captains i say 1 of the frenliest of all spas i went b4 in KL... stocks are all local gers (YTF and NL), damage RM198.
I thought your Gold Cock keep in safe deposit box for retirement liao? How come still go for commando mission ah??
Old 12-03-2007, 01:52 PM
SamSter

DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggerific View Post
I thought your Gold Cock keep in safe deposit box for retirement liao? How come still go for commando mission ah??
I was stucked in traffic jam nearby.. so went up borrow toilet cannot arr? Oh.. sorry i din checked the Foo Pei quality for u.. no wonder u bang fire me lah!
Old 12-03-2007, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 18
Gorken is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGorken is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dekuip,

NBzzz, saw my nick on your siggie, what indon killer? That night who hold the girls down and hump on top?All 3 pairs of eyes enjoyed the show??
Old 12-03-2007, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
I was stucked in traffic jam nearby.. so went up borrow toilet cannot arr? Oh.. sorry i din checked the Foo Pei quality for u.. no wonder u bang fire me lah!
LKH... wah.. now alot of action horr. Retire means bonk really a lot leh
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 12-03-2007, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 19
shaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I was stucked in traffic jam nearby.. so went up borrow toilet cannot arr?
LKH!!! Stop by to use the toilet and at the same time check out the environment, speak to the captain, check out the stock and bonk them only right?? All these not considered bonking but going to use their toilet only...
Old 13-03-2007, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggerific View Post
LKH!!! Stop by to use the toilet and at the same time check out the environment, speak to the captain, check out the stock and bonk them only right?? All these not considered bonking but going to use their toilet only...
Since I am his defense lawyer, I hereby submit his plea of not being guilty in view of the the scenario appended hereinunder:

"The accused had an urgent need to answer a call of nature which the plaintiff had falsely and maliciously construed as an urgent need to fornicate. The accused being a Dutch, could only muster a smattering of the local Malay dialect and the fact that Bahasa Melayu, the national language of Malaysia, is widely spoken in a immensely corrupted form known commonly as Bahasa Pasar, hereinfater referred as the lingua franca. Upon arrival at the site,The accused had unwittingly uttered the following request, in the lingua franca: "Boleh pakai kencing punya tempat kah?", whereupon the apparent OKT who, at material time, projected or acted in a manner deemed to be the owner of the "kencing punya tempat", had agreed to let out the "kencing punya tempat" for a fee which the accused could not have refused due to the accused was under extreme durress by his unabatable urge to answer the call of nature, thus [to be given in camera] the accused pulled down his pants, lifted his manhood which was swollen with liquidity and put through the gaping crevice which the accused was made to believe being the rightful receptacle to receive his environmentally friendly liquid assests and in due effort, released its full load after a few jerks and had even applied a few rigourous motions to retrieve the spent instrument.

Your honour and learned brothers, please do not accuse him to have engaged in sexual intercourse or bonking which was ill-defined, as the accuse was merely "answering the call of nature and in-the-course of doing so, had inadvertently put his instrument [similar in shape of a lightning rod] through the "kencing punya tempat" which the accused had been influenced to believe that it was the so called "a toilet", which is also known as a "kencing punya tempat" in the lingua franca......

Thus, the accused is not guilty to any charge of "bonking" as the accused was merely seeking the services of a toilet which was aptly described by the accused as "kencing punya tempat" ...

OK kah? Still gulity?
Old 13-03-2007, 09:18 AM
SamSter

Wah bro Prof,

I only used they toilet oso can end up like tis kah??
Old 13-03-2007, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Didi Notty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dathinman View Post

Happening spa.
hi bro,

i would to give a try at this place...where is jjspa ???
Old 13-03-2007, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 18
jjmyarea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
Thus, the accused is not guilty to any charge of "bonking" as the accused was merely seeking the services of a toilet which was aptly described by the accused as "kencing punya tempat" ...

OK kah? Still gulity?
Errrr.... I'm a layman n will appreciate if Bro Prof enlighten a bit woh... becoz there got tis term "beyond reasonable doubt" wat ever tat is. I c from "Law & Order" one. Kekeke...

Any reasonable man will know if to answer nature call is 2 hang out the "exhibit A" (picture shown and now will be known as "it") and u either point it 2 urinal be it on the wall or on the ground. There would be instances u do the nature call behind trees, bushes or back lane alleys where urinal is not available. So we can make a reasonable point the act of male answering call of nature involve some open space and do not involve "it" being inserted in tight space. The possibility of this happen I can think off..... is someone in need insert "it' into a bottle for release if the "it" can fit in the mouth of the bottle. Most time tis will need a fairly small "it" which Prof u pointed up does not fit Bro Dekuip's "it".

In any case, the reasonable man will know the mere answering of a human nature call does not involve any warm and moisture or comfortable gaping crevice as pointed out by the defence. If u were to plead that than u have to proof either the defendant is affected by toxic substance in his brain and so make a very unreasonable judgement or he has a low IQ. Even if such plead is accepted, we have to examine the defination of bonking. Bonking is a urban terms which put in legal context...... coitus.

Coitus is the insertion of one 'endowment" into a "gaping crevice". Therefore we hv no intention 2 determine if the defendant "bonk" willingly or forecibly or even being misrepresented or tricked into such act. In fact your plea in itself have proven that.... He BONKED ler. Case close?

Can u put this in perspective 4 this layman me arrr?

Quote:
Wah bro Prof,
I only used they toilet oso can end up like tis kah??
Probably not. But just btw u n me. U drunk on that day or not?
Old 13-03-2007, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjmyarea View Post

Coitus is the insertion of one 'endowment" into a "gaping crevice". Therefore we hv no intention 2 determine if the defendant "bonk" willingly or forecibly or even being misrepresented or tricked into such act. In fact your plea in itself have proven that.... He BONKED ler. Case close?

Can u put this in perspective 4 this layman me arrr?
Err...Bro DK, I can not defend you now as the honourable judge had aptly pointed out that "insertion of your endowment into a gaping kencing punya tempat that had been proven as the female sex organ" is an act of "coitus", whether the outcome is a splurting of liquid in whatever colour is immaterial, whereby you are guilty of BONKING beyond any reasonable doubt!

In layman's term: Coitus means "fucking" [or bonking] and to bonk another person is "to lay" and the person so bonked is known to be "laid" so the term layman is appropriate in this case.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1