The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2009, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
silent killer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Bangkok n Pattaya 3 Oct - 8 Oct, Help n advice needed!!

Hi my friend n i will be in Bangkok n Pattaya on 3 Oct to 8 Oct. any nice places to recommend, bros?? massage, girls, clubs, agogo bars, shopping?? can some 1 guide me on the rates cause i dun wanna be over charged. any bro going there maybe we can meet up or something. thanks in advance
Old 18-09-2009, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok n Pattaya 3 Oct - 8 Oct, Help n advice needed!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent killer View Post
Hi my friend n i will be in Bangkok n Pattaya on 3 Oct to 8 Oct. any nice places to recommend, bros?? massage, girls, clubs, agogo bars, shopping?? can some 1 guide me on the rates cause i dun wanna be over charged. any bro going there maybe we can meet up or something. thanks in advance
i believe very soon .... sbf will have hundred of pages with this kind of questions ...
Old 18-09-2009, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent killer View Post
hi, i will be there but u have to pay me to bring u ard, guarantee no over charged. IF NOT u have to search the forum.. THANKS IN ADVANCE
Old 18-09-2009, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
silent killer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: Bangkok n Pattaya 3 Oct - 8 Oct, Help n advice needed!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
i believe very soon .... sbf will have hundred of pages with this kind of questions ...
sorry about that if it upset u, i m new here. hope u can bear with it
Old 19-09-2009, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

My fellow bros, I'm in Bangkok now so need info preferably in the next 5 minutes. 1st time here but too damn lazy to find out anything myself so I need bros to spoonfeed me all your information on where to get the best girls and how much all this is going to cost me.

Better still if any bros (preferbly seniors or local residents) in Bangkok now? We can meet for a drink please PM me. FYI I drink coke only so will only pay for my coke. I don't drink so don't ask me to share.

I don't know how to speak Thai and quite shy so need help to talk with girl, nego with mama-san and buy condom if I want to bring back to my hotel. BTW I staying at Hotel Kii Giad is it girl friendly?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 19-09-2009, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok n Pattaya 3 Oct - 8 Oct, Help n advice needed!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
Very soon we will also have:

"Eh bros, I am now in XXX staying at XXX hotel room number XXXX. Since I can't be bothered to read through the forum, please send all the pussy you know to my room. And up me, I sure post FR."

Who Shags Wins
Old 19-09-2009, 09:45 AM
Samster

Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
My fellow bros, I'm in Bangkok now so need info preferably in the next 5 minutes. 1st time here but too damn lazy to find out anything myself so I need bros to spoonfeed me all your information on where to get the best girls and how much all this is going to cost me.

Better still if any bros (preferbly seniors or local residents) in Bangkok now? We can meet for a drink please PM me. FYI I drink coke only so will only pay for my coke. I don't drink so don't ask me to share.

I don't know how to speak Thai and quite shy so need help to talk with girl, nego with mama-san and buy condom if I want to bring back to my hotel. BTW I staying at Hotel Kii Giad is it girl friendly?
bro, u just said it correctly... 100%!!!!
btw, some even SCARED to take taxi.. go holiday but scared to take taxi... singaporeans everything kia-see!
Old 19-09-2009, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
My fellow bros, I'm in Bangkok now so need info preferably in the next 5 minutes. 1st time here but too damn lazy to find out anything myself so I need bros to spoonfeed me all your information on where to get the best girls and how much all this is going to cost me. ?
this is good ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegals
Very soon we will also have:
"Eh bros, I am now in XXX staying at XXX hotel room number XXXX. Since I can't be bothered to read through the forum, please send all the pussy you know to my room. And up me, I sure post FR."
and this is even gooder ....
Old 19-09-2009, 03:17 PM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
some even SCARED to take taxi.. go holiday but scared to take taxi... singaporeans everything kia-see!
Really ah? Like tat also scared then go Pulau Ubin 4 "oversea" trip. So we will be seeing "Wild Boar AGG on Ubin" threads soon. Speaking of kia-see... a fren of a fren cancelled their Bangkok trip when heard red-shirts demo today... 555! Oh well...

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 19-09-2009, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Speaking of kia-see... a fren of a fren cancelled their Bangkok trip when heard red-shirts demo today... 555! Oh well...
Really the kiasi. Shows that they're not BKK regulars and ignorant.
Thais are peaceful people as long as you don't get involve in their politics or criticise the Royal Family.

If their air tickets are the non refundable type. Ask them to transfer to uncle etct88 and me. We'll pay the amendment fees. Don't waste lah.
Old 19-09-2009, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
If their air tickets are the non refundable type. Ask them to transfer to uncle etct88 and me. We'll pay the amendment fees. Don't waste lah.
Wah the return of the prodigal Thai chiongster!!!

Old 19-09-2009, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
hello, we are 2 cheap charlie here......
Old 19-09-2009, 05:13 PM
Samster

kiassee singaporeans, pls stay at home! best for u!, everything being planned out! spend all yr money in SG..

bkk damn dangerous now!!!!! riots everywhere, coup is coming!!!!!!
in fact, i think i better go now to claim my cool seat with free food, music, and maybe red ang bao!!!!

Old 20-09-2009, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
hello, we are 2 cheap charlie here......
Uncle etct88 see you in backpacker central Khao San Road.

I'll be surviving on the THB10 Pad Thai as my staple food for a week!

Last edited by Tony Stark; 20-09-2009 at 01:54 AM.
Old 20-09-2009, 02:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 19
Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!

Speaking of kia-see... a fren of a fren cancelled their Bangkok trip when heard red-shirts demo today... 555! Oh well... Speaking of kia-see... a fren of a fren cancelled their Bangkok trip when heard red-shirts demo today... 555! Oh

Hi all,

This is so called" Our 3rd Generation Fighting Force' spirit. Our dear soldier has not trained well in their courage unlike the "Old Birds" in the 70's & 80's in the SaF. I was in LOS when the soldier carrying riffles to patrol the street during the coup, they were armed with M16 with 20's round loaded in the magazine is far out dated than our Saf, I was using the 30's round magazine in the late 80's. & now our dear soldier is using a new & more sophisticated riffle than the LOS soldier. Very sad that one day if sillypore in crisis, how I wonder these "3G" soldier going to safeguard the sovereignty of this sillypore motherland. ha ha ...but the time we are either in LOS or other beautiful places to enjoy our golden age. Cheers.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1