The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2015, 03:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
larryford is Cool - loads of Potential
fantasy of my Managing Director's secretary

hello fellow bros,i have a true story that I would like to share with all you bros here..the following entries are true accounts of what had transpired over the past 1.5 years..ur support is much appreciated...here we go...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been in this particular industry (which i shall nt name) eversince I graudated from uni.Work had been pretty ok,with the male population dominating the office..females are a rare commodity in office...some are married,some are just purely not meant for oogling..to cut a long story short, office had been a very boring place with no excitement of seeing a OL...however,one particular day about 2 years ago, all these changed...

Call it pure suayness, my cubicle isnt located at the most strategic corner in the office,but directly outside my MD's office, his secretary desk had been vacant forma couple of months...On tat particular day when i reached office, I saw a few cartons of barang barang.Thinking tat it might belong to my MD, i bo chap it and began my day at work..Half an hour later, i heard my MD's voice, together with a very feminine voice..seems like he's giving an orientation to somebody...as i am nt someone whu gifs a shit abt my MD, i continued with my work...but when 'SHE' walked past, the lingering smell of her lightly scented perfume hooked my very soul and i can't help but turned my head....and that was when our eyes met for the very first time....
Old 07-03-2015, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 18
kirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: fantasy of my Managing Director's secretary

First one to report in and do please continue .
Old 09-03-2015, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
larryford is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: fantasy of my Managing Director's secretary

Upon knowing that this new PA (whom i shall call M) was to be transferred over to assist our MD,i was over the moon..afterall, our office really need a flower like her to brighten up the place a little. being nice, i went up to her after her orientation to offer my assistance,and realised she looked very different when close up...she kindly introduced herself as %#€ŁĄ<, and i shook her hand..after a few casual qns, i asked her how long she had been in the organisation...to my astonishment, shes been in the coy for almost 20 years (oh btw, shes a milf...not a syt), and i was like Dafug? she is old enough to be my mom...but her complexion and figure looks like as though she was only 30...as we were chatting, my eyes regularly scanned her bossom and my god, i could feel the hardness at my crotch...i wish i cud just squeeze her tits.. in order not to arouse any suspicion from my colleague, i politely excused myself and went back to seat, with lots of thing goin through my mind...Screwing her immediately shot to the top of the list..but,is it possible???!!!!

The next day, i deliberately stayed back during lunch hr, and try to see if i am able to ask her for lunch...her dressing was really out to kill, fancy wearing a really short and sexy dress..damn!...i politely approached her...

Me: Hi M, not gg for lunch?MD so fast spam u with work liow ah?
M : Hello dear, ya lor...haven really have time to settle down, got to do this do that..u nt gg for lunch?

witht that being said, she bent down and picked up a carton of files and immediately my eyes fixed at her boobs...omfg, she zao geng in front of my very eyes, and totally oblivious to it...i tried to avoid exposing my evil deeds, and i quickly excused myself and went straight for the Gents...hiding in the cubicle, i unknowingly took out my already hardened cock and started to stroke it...with all her red bra images running thru my head...and within minutes, i came all over the toilet seat..seated on the toilet bowl, i am asking myself...how shud i get her laid......
Old 09-03-2015, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
happyfamily deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camp camp!
Old 09-03-2015, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 23
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!

Please continue...
Old 10-03-2015, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for next instalment .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 12-03-2015, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 13
igor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of light

I wonder where has TS gone to ?
Old 12-03-2015, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

TS where are u?
Old 13-03-2015, 06:48 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Camper here too
Old 13-03-2015, 12:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lokiloni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here! Damn i always like a milf, especially OL milf.
Old 13-03-2015, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 14
KobeTopGun is a splendid one to beholdKobeTopGun is a splendid one to beholdKobeTopGun is a splendid one to beholdKobeTopGun is a splendid one to beholdKobeTopGun is a splendid one to beholdKobeTopGun is a splendid one to beholdKobeTopGun is a splendid one to beholdKobeTopGun is a splendid one to behold

Paging for TS .
Old 13-03-2015, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future

Reporting late SIR!!!
Permission to camp SIR!!!

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 15-03-2015, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp for more...
Old 20-06-2015, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 14
KobeTopGun is a splendid one to beholdKobeTopGun is a splendid one to beholdKobeTopGun is a splendid one to beholdKobeTopGun is a splendid one to beholdKobeTopGun is a splendid one to beholdKobeTopGun is a splendid one to beholdKobeTopGun is a splendid one to beholdKobeTopGun is a splendid one to behold

TS still not bad yet ?
Old 20-06-2015, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 10
JiByeBitch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS busy with M .....
Advert Space Available