The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2004, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
vampire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation I am finally bitten... I have STD.. please read

I have always known the dangers of cheonging, but I also acknowledge the fact that we men have desires sometimes. This forum is where I started my "adventure" into the sex industry in singapore. With more information at hand, I ventured into paid sex. After awhile, it can really be a addictive thing. CAT150, CAT40, chinese mei mei.. you name it, I have done it.

Now I am having some pain in my penis and my doctor is suspecting that I have gotten an STD. While it is treatable, I felt more devastating emotionally. I cant sleep well for many days, not to mention the physical disturbances. I fear most that I may have pass the virus to my other half.

My thread goes out to those who have families and girlfriends. For it is the social issues that will ultimately affect your future lifestyle. Can you face a divorce or a break up? Or worse still, if you have AIDS, how will your dependents manage if future?

I am very very certain that I will no longer pay for sex (or pay for STDs?????). I will remain faithful. If need be, my hand is always around for self relief.

All I ask is that you think about the ones around you before cheonging. I know that many brothers here say something like "dare to cheong, not afraid to die". It is really easy to say that but when it hits you, I doubt you can say it so easily. I have learnt my lesson the hard way.

Anyway, no vested interest, I think I got my STD from this gal from WH14. I thought that these gals are legal, have checkups and should be safer. But if you do a simple maths sum to see how many customers they see every 2 weeks, the virus will still hit you regardless whether they have check up or not! BTW, I wore a condom.....

Think twice, thrice......

All the best, I just hope I can bring back some brothers to the "shore" before its too late.
Old 17-12-2004, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future
Re: I am finally bitten... I have STD.. please read

balance the risks and thou shall see which is heavier..
Old 17-12-2004, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire
I

All the best, I just hope I can bring back some brothers to the "shore" before its too late.
Pardon me... but it is only STD. Not AIDs..

If you pratice safe sex, you won't really get real bothered by the AIDs thingy....
Old 17-12-2004, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:

Anyway, no vested interest, I think I got my STD from this gal from WH14. I thought that these gals are legal, have checkups and should be safer.
You say until like that ... sure kena slam 1

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 17-12-2004, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 21
chatoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychatoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro Vampire !
Maybe you did FJ with cap, but got BBBJ, so you kenna STD ?
Best for you Bro Vampire !
Old 17-12-2004, 03:23 PM
Samster

asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

bbbj is the most dangerous since without protection ler.. nv do that with WL!
Old 17-12-2004, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 21
mi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Dez
Pardon me... but it is only STD. Not AIDs..

If you pratice safe sex, you won't really get real bothered by the AIDs thingy....

Ah Dez, Aids also one of STD leh.
where got such thing as safe sex one...
Old 17-12-2004, 03:41 PM
Samster

mi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Take care bro, my heart goes to you.

Its definately something that people that don't have STD won't understand, me included in the group.

Life has to go on on the other hand, I wish u all the best.
Old 17-12-2004, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi.chi.eru
Ah Dez, Aids also one of STD leh.
where got such thing as safe sex one...
safe sex means no sex.. lol..
Old 17-12-2004, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl
safe sex means no sex.. lol..
bro, kissing also can transmit if mouth got sores.

only way u want safe is u be 100% faithful and stick to 1 partner and cross ur fingers ur partner does the same thing.
Old 17-12-2004, 03:45 PM
Samster

but the problem is AIDS doesnt transmit only through sex ler.. got many medium.. so if your spouse is a AIDS care worker.. also no choice ma..
Old 17-12-2004, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl
but the problem is AIDS doesnt transmit only through sex ler.. got many medium.. so if your spouse is a AIDS care worker.. also no choice ma..
yah. Calculated Risk is what you can do. minimize....

knn life so short but we need to fucking worry abt so many things.
Old 17-12-2004, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3586 / Power: 21
iersan has a reputation beyond reputeiersan has a reputation beyond reputeiersan has a reputation beyond reputeiersan has a reputation beyond reputeiersan has a reputation beyond reputeiersan has a reputation beyond reputeiersan has a reputation beyond reputeiersan has a reputation beyond reputeiersan has a reputation beyond reputeiersan has a reputation beyond reputeiersan has a reputation beyond repute

That just sucks mate....
Look at at this way, at least
it makes ya wanna quit screwing around,
so that cant be a bad thing...get well soon!
Old 17-12-2004, 04:13 PM
tangteikchye

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

take care, hope u get cured soon n dun think too much
Old 17-12-2004, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 20
V|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to behold

hope you get well soon.

Yun , V|erNar
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1