The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2007, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 18
Midnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find better
How Not To Fall Into The KC Trap

KC Trap can be a very dangerous matter. KC Traps cause upheaval where families are broken, people get depressed, etc.

But there’s no denying that people will keep falling into the KC Traps, some even multiple times. Not that they want to, but that they just fall into it again. The reason is because it’s a trap so sometimes the affected people don’t know they are into it.

I‘m starting this thread on how our fellow brothers who go out to cheong can help themselves not to be caught in the KC Trap.

I believe that all of us have read many cases in this forum and that it is worth helping out our fellow brothers.

Your contribution can come in any form – like your on real life examples, pointers with elaboration, etc. We only hope that samsters reading this thread can gain some insight can prepare themselves if they can’t prevent themselves from falling into the KC Trap.

Of course the best method is not to cheong. But being cheongters, let us face the real world.

I don’t proclaim to be an expert on this topic. On the contrary I’m also very ignorant. But from the contributions from fellow brothers, I hope to be able to learn from them.

Whether this thread will actually help anyone, I don't know. If it does, good. If it doesn't, then just take it as a form of entertainment reading.

My 2 cents worth.
Old 13-06-2007, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How Not To Fall Into The KC Trap

i tot bros here have already posted more den enuff of their advice

there is nothing much we can help.
Old 13-06-2007, 02:20 PM
Samster

Midnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

KC Traps come in all forms. Be they Indonesian, PRCs orf Thais. They generally have the same motive when they come to our shores. That is to make money. Lot's of it. And the easiest way for them is to sell their bodies where they receive cold hard cash for in return.

But being here, they also have expenditures like food and lodging. And being ladies it is only natural that they love shopping.

These girls realized that to fulfil their expenditure needs, they have to use money. Their hard earned money something they would very much prefer not to. So in order not to, they turn to unsuspecting men to get them to fulfil these needs by plying on the feelings of men.

Men, in all their wisdom can sometimes become fools blinded by what they think are love.

I have seen some of my friends who fall into the KC Traps of Geylang Cat40 ladies. Some ended up marrying these girls so I have nothing to say. But for those who fall out eventually, they would already have lost much, be it emotionally or financially.

So those days when I patronised a Cat40 house, I normally psyche myself not to get emotionally attached to one of them by telling myself about these ladies.

I would visualize that a Cat40 lady will easily have an average of 10 customers per day. That would make up to 3,500 shots per year. If she has a 2 year tour here, she would end up having 7,000 shots per year.

I don't believe that a lady who is going to have 7,000 dicks going in and out of her pussy is one that will have any orgasm during her course of work. Definitely not within the 25 minutes per shot time frame. So her orgasm is one that is 100% fake so when she tells me I made her cum, I don't let it feed my ego and think I must be someone special.

I have shared with my friends on this, especially with a couple of them who wanted to buy out their so-called GFs with plans to eventually marry them. I asked them to think about having a wife who has 7,000 dicks in & out of her within a 2 year period. Will they want to have this stigma with them for the rest of their lives?

So now whenever I engage in commercial sex, I look at the lady and know that I'm just one of the 7,000 dicks she is servicing.

My 2 cents worth.
Old 13-06-2007, 03:07 PM
L S E

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Anything new???? This is what everybody know already ....
Old 13-06-2007, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
snow_wolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently an ex-colleague got involved with philipino working in pub. nearly divorce the wife to be with the WL. luckily she dumb him after sometimes as he was totally broke by then. irony is that she was not even pretty. mayb this WL knows how make men feel like men not the way wife treats their husband nowdays.
Old 13-06-2007, 03:29 PM
P E A C E

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Aiya, dont fall into KC trap, one strict rule, dont RTF .... FnF
Old 13-06-2007, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnightiger View Post

Of course the best method is not to cheong. But being cheongters, let us face the real world.
Very simple solution, as you said above.... abstinence is the best prevention. Being a cheongster, you wanna face the reality, then you got to face your own music. Give you 1001 solutions, ppl still jump into it.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 13-06-2007, 04:13 PM
Samster

Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
.......So those days when I patronised a Cat40 house, I normally psyche myself not to get emotionally attached to one of them by telling myself about these ladies.
You go to Cat 40, 80 or 150, purpose is to fuck right? Why you need to gear yourself up, and jeopardize your true intention of a good fuck? Unless your ultimate intention is not just a fuck.

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Old 13-06-2007, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

maybe u would like to tell us ur life experiences?
imho, it seems like u too, involve emotionally wif them and seeking for advice.

peace
Old 13-06-2007, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz View Post
You go to Cat 40, 80 or 150, purpose is to fuck right? Why you need to gear yourself up, and jeopardize your true intention of a good fuck? Unless your ultimate intention is not just a fuck.
Hi Bro Rof|maoxz,

We all know the principles of Find, Fuck & Forget. But to some, it is easier said than done which is why you see people falling in love with the ladies of the flesh trade. Maybe falling in love is too big a word but I guess you know what I mean.

When I go to Geylang, my intention is to get a good fuck. When I go to the KTV, that is the ultimate intention too. So do any other places like pubs, etc where there are these ladies. I believe many guys are also like me.

But the fact is, even if that was our intention, we sometimes are "misled" by these ladies. Not that it is their fault as it is their form of living.

I'm not perfect. Far from it. And there's nothing for me to be embarassed about. It happened.

I had gone to a Cat40 before and after a session, believed the lady that among all her customers, she has never met anyone like me and she really enjoyed her session with me. Or one that tells me some sad stories. Ended up with me tipping $50 for a $40 session.

I had also brought out Cat40 ladies on their off days for shopping with the belief that they has never gone out with anyone.

I had took PRC ladies to KL for their U-turn trips as somehow or rather, I believed that I was the "special" one.

And so on & so forth.

There were times I nearly fall into the KC Trap, there were times I fell into it and there were times I discovered it right from the start.

Is my heart too soft? Sometimes. Am I easily "conned"? Possibly. Am I a fool? Most probably. Am I wiser now? Hopefully.

All in all, we guys go out to cheong. But the fact is along the way, there's always the KC Traps lying in wait for us.

My 2 cents worth.
Old 13-06-2007, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith View Post
maybe u would like to tell us ur life experiences?
imho, it seems like u too, involve emotionally wif them and seeking for advice.

peace
Hi Bro no faith,

I had been in KC Traps before, no big deal about that and no big losses that breaks my heart, etc. Only the "how stupid can I be?" syndrome at most since I have no problems with finances.

Seeking for advice? Seek will be too big a word. Sharing information, techniques, what tos & how tos would be more appropriate.

If there is some information which will help me more on my guards, why not?
Old 13-06-2007, 04:59 PM
Samster

Hi Special One.... there's no cure or remedy as how not to fall into it. How deep or shallow, you fall means fall..... chances of you being the WINNER is very subjective, depends on which angle you look at. Sometimes, you gain some and you lose some.... This strong magnetic field is too profound to understand and decipher from it..... just be extra careful, cheong, within your limits.... dun stretch it like a rubberband..... sure get break off in the end.

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Old 13-06-2007, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Is my heart too soft? Sometimes. Am I easily "conned"? Possibly. Am I a fool? Most probably. Am I wiser now? Hopefully.
When u free? I bring u to Thailand n stay in the temple for 2 weeks to change your perception of love. Y u have so much love to give out???
Old 13-06-2007, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 20
STK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz View Post
. there's no cure or remedy as how not to fall into it. How deep or shallow, you fall means fall..... chances of you being the WINNER is very subjective, depends on which angle you look at. Sometimes, you gain some and you lose some.... This strong magnetic field is too profound to understand and decipher from it.....
Bro, u quite philosophical leh.... a bit like my signature below.. But I not trying to praise myself philosophical like you, hehe..

I guess its right to say win or lose depends on which angle u looking. Personally, for me all these commercial sex stuff is to fuck and forget, just like serving SAF, to serve and forget.

Coz when I imagine the entanglements, etc once a guy falls for a WL... its simply too much to handle. And not to mention how people around you are going to perceive the issue.
Old 13-06-2007, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by STK01 View Post
Bro, u quite philosophical leh.... a bit like my signature below.. But I not trying to praise myself philosophical like you, hehe..
Maybe it could be I borrow the ideas from your siggy.

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1