The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2004, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 0
defector is a glorious beacon of lightdefector is a glorious beacon of lightdefector is a glorious beacon of lightdefector is a glorious beacon of lightdefector is a glorious beacon of light
Superstar KTV Club at Hotel Royal

Hi guys,

Been to superstar KTV club twice. Its in Hotel Royal itself near newton circles makan area. can walk from Novena square also. Anyway girls there can be daring and mummy is accomodating.. Can go for M3 mummy cindy. She will try to choose the girls you want as much as possible. Her purpose there is to make you happy make your request and she will make you happy. one thing bad is that the bottle is too ex.

martel is 246++ per bottle
beer is 68 per jug

Fr on girls, can be daring .. can be the guai guai sit and drink type. the daring type is can play and ended up force you to play one.. and its a UN organisation there .. got malay, chinese (thailand malaysian PRC cambodian etc)

two times there i stick to my KTV love cary. 26 yo hokkien speaking thai. she is the guai guai type.

gor brothers who wants to bring girl out... you can ask mummy cindy.. she knows who can play who cannot play out of the field.

hope this info is good for all KTV cheongster.
Old 22-06-2004, 12:27 PM
lupkopi

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Superstar KTV Club at Hotel Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by defector
Hi guys,

Been to superstar KTV club twice. Its in Hotel Royal itself near newton circles makan area. can walk from Novena square also. Anyway girls there can be daring and mummy is accomodating.. Can go for M3 mummy cindy. She will try to choose the girls you want as much as possible. Her purpose there is to make you happy make your request and she will make you happy. one thing bad is that the bottle is too ex.

beer is 68 per jug

Fr on girls, can be daring .. can be the guai guai sit and drink type. the daring type is can play and ended up force you to play one.. and its a UN organisation there .. got malay, chinese (thailand malaysian PRC cambodian etc)

two times there i stick to my KTV love cary. 26 yo hokkien speaking thai. she is the guai guai type.

gor brothers who wants to bring girl out... you can ask mummy cindy.. she knows who can play who cannot play out of the field.

Wah!! so nice.....maybe will try there this weekend.....
Old 22-06-2004, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 21
seekfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by defector
Hi guys,

beer is 68 per jug

Sound interesting place. When u going again? Can join u?
Old 22-06-2004, 12:56 PM
2Knight

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Haven't been there for a while liao. But highly recommend mummy Yvonne (if she is still there); she is hot, accomodating and can get you the right girls..

Happy cheonging....
Old 22-06-2004, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekfun

Bro, now u quite active in cheonging other places. U want to try PRC??
Old 22-06-2004, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
Bro, now u quite active in cheonging other places. U want to try PRC??
Yup bro, get a bit bored with the same place nite after nite. Dun mind trying PRC, u have any lobang?
Old 22-06-2004, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yup bro, get a bit bored with the same place nite after nite. Dun mind trying PRC, u have any lobang?
Talk abt PRC.... I used to cheong PRC playground.... this week I not free.... u should know y. Next week I'll be free to cheong other joint. PM your number I still dun have your number.
Old 22-06-2004, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
Talk abt PRC.... I used to cheong PRC playground.... this week I not free.... u should know y. Next week I'll be free to cheong other joint. PM your number I still dun have your number.
PM liao. call me when u free.
Old 22-06-2004, 02:28 PM
Samster

defector is a glorious beacon of lightdefector is a glorious beacon of lightdefector is a glorious beacon of lightdefector is a glorious beacon of lightdefector is a glorious beacon of light

brothers,

have been there twice like i say.. once on a monday once on a thursday...
difference is monday the girls sit longer thursday girls fly more often...

anyway i can't go anymore .. haha.. at least for the next couple of months .. cause leg got injured and operations.

cheers.

ps. this post is to make up for that flop post i had in the fl forum haha.. sorry to the brothers whom i'm made you angry.. will post more next time..
Old 22-06-2004, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
brother seekfun...
when i recover i message you ...

other brothers
the bottle 246 ++ = all the service charge and stuff will end up about 300 odd .. don't mistake...

cheers...
Old 22-06-2004, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
limee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went there on last week wt my client. Most of the gals sit with us are all fun and playable. They even performed "dirty dancing" in our room.
Old 22-06-2004, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
chinois deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by limee
Just went there on last week wt my client. Most of the gals sit with us are all fun and playable. They even performed "dirty dancing" in our room.

yo bro wat type of gals tat u say r playful n even perform dirty dancing....???if I not wrong it should be the malay gals rite bro.....??? n may I ask r the gals there have nice figure n pretty......???
Old 22-06-2004, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 21
gstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to all
Wink Re: Superstar KTV Club at Hotel Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinois
yo bro wat type of gals tat u say r playful n even perform dirty dancing....???if I not wrong it should be the malay gals rite bro.....??? n may I ask r the gals there have nice figure n pretty......???
yaya..veri pretty and nose bleed figure la..bro! stay at home too long tabulek tanhan liao is it???hehe!!!!

Previous Journey:
~ Tây Ninh 西宁省
~ Ho Chi Minh City 胡志明市
~ Đồng Tháp 同塔省 - Cao Lanh 高岭市
~ Tiền Giang 前江省 - Mỹ Tho 美湫市, Cai Lậy 該禮市社, Cái Bè 丐𦨭縣

Future Dream Journey ...
~ Mũi Né (美奈)
Old 22-06-2004, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
jared100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

been there a few months bk i concur with all the reports......
not a bad place to go onli thing is it is a bit ex

if your going again dun mind jio me ....

as for bro namelo , i quite keen on PRC babes ,....if got lobang jio me k thanks
Old 22-06-2004, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute
Superstar KTV Club at Hotel Royal

Bros,
Not to pour cold water on the thread starter, but to my knowledge, this Superstar ktv is raided quite frequently by the CNB.
Becos they had been caught a few times before, so they are in the black book of CNB. Hence the frequent surprise 'inspections'.
I used to be a regular at another ktv niteclub, Aurora, on the 16th floor of the same hotel. News of the raids by CNB downstairs at Superstar will always reach us too. So the gals with us also don't dare to play until the raid is over.
Just sharing my info.
Cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1