The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2006, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 18
JaoChoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJaoChoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Bangkok Massage - Subway

I posted this FR in the Testing/Say Hi forum but thought that most of you guys won't be reading there. So, for benefit of more bros, I reposting here. Not considered double posting right?

Anyway, this joint, I find to be one of the more friendlier ones with a large selection of girls and the lobby (where the fish tank is) is nicely renovated. Just a month ago. So, if you guys going BKK, give it a shot.

Girl : Jane, no. 163

I've been frequenting this joint, as you can see. Most of the girls give decent massages. Not the true blue ones but decent enough to let go of some tension. And the fact that they remove their bottom jeans/dress and wrap a towel around their waist when they massage you, good.

When I was there, not many choices cos it was a busy night, being the start of the month (salary...). So I went in, saw so few girls so just grabbed the first one that looks pleasing to the eye.

Let me say a bit about Jane. She's a tad short for me. Standing at approximately 157 or so. Long flowing hair, like a lot of thai girls. Sharp eyes giving her that chena face look. Her breasts are exactly very big, but rated at a B cup from external inspection. Our eyes locked and she looked at it as if waiting for me to say something, with her lips slightly parted. I'll read that as "I want to blow you", which will be just fine...

In the lift, jane finally opened her mouth first,

"Chii arai?" - what's your name?
"Jaochoo" - playboy
"Jing lor?" - really?
"Khun chii arai" - what's YOUR name?
"Jane" - Jane, duh...
"Phom Tarzan" - I Tarzan.

So in the room, while waiting for the drinks to come, her awkwardness was obvious since both of us weren't going to strip and have the waitress knock on the door to interrupt. So, the cigarette came out, and I lighted it. I edged towards the bed where she was sitting, and extended my left hand to stroke her hair a little. Jane tilted her head slightly in response in turn causing her face to touch my hand. There was just another 3 seconds of stroking before I bent down to kiss her on the forehead. Jane arched her neck back and curved her back forward to extend her lips to mine and we locked our lips together for a good 15 s.."knock knock", ok... ok... drinks.

After sipping the coke and sprite for a while, we both proceeded to undress. Me fully naked, I went for a bath and after I came out, Jane was wrapped in her towel from waist down, like all the other subway girls do. Knowing full well she was just in her thongs under that towel, I had a slight stirring in my dick. I proceeded to lie down on the bed facing down and Jane started her massage. Now, I have nothing against small sized girls but she really can't massage well. Below Subway standards. But her touch is quite sensual and when she got to your arse crack, you know you're in heaven... her fingers running down your arse crack and tickling your asshole just once every few strokes. Running her fungers down a little deeper from behind, she started to caress my balls... and my dick... for a good 10 mins.

Jane : "Heng Shuang hor?" (mandarin)
"Phut pasar chin dai lor?!" - you can speak mandarin!?
"Gor Dai" - Also can
"Keng mak" - Very smart
"Bae phut nit noi na" - But speak little
"Na ni ting de dong she meh si Zuo Ai mah?" (mandarin)
"dong..."

Let's go babe... Undressed her at lightning speed, attacker her face, lips and frenched her non-stop. Went at her neck and ear lobes and she was heaving heavily. Caressing her B-cuppers, I could gradually feel her nipples hardening and tipping out. I pressed her body very close to mine and we were literally plastered together from face to toes... My dick was hard and her hands stroking it was so totally encouraging it.

She halted the frenching, and pushed me down on the bed pinning me with both hands on my chest. She was panting, I could see. And hear. And I saw her breasts above me in full view, with her naked body straddling me at my pelvis. She came down on me again, and licked and sucked at my nipples. From a maternal point of view, she felt like she was my baby hungry for my milk, except, of course, I HAVE NO MILK! She licked in long lucious strokes across my nipples and she started to paint down south. I had no condom yet, and she has not gotten up to get it from her bag, she moved her lips down to my balls, and gave them a good licking. I could feel them dripping with her saliva. She inched her lips closer and closer to my dickhead, along my shaft, ocassionally teasing my head and giving it a slight lash across the head. It went on for about 5 mins and I guess we were both playing games to see who can outlast who... She finally gave up, and in one unexpected move, swallowed my whole cock in her mouth, bare. She licked and sucked and my head was going to explode (both). The sensation was incredible and she used her tongue to lace the entire head, licking and slurping round the head. The sight is another one thing to behold. It was a good blow. My insistent caressing of her breasts and ocassional dip of finger in her pussy was paying off and she could hardly concentrate on giving me the sole pleasure anymore. She looked up and said, "please fuck me now". I nodded, and she proceeded to get the condom from her bag.

She came right back and jumped back on my, hastily taking the condom out and putting it on for me. She wanted to ride me and fast and I could see it from her clumsiness in putting on my condom. When I was capped, she straddled me and she started at 6th gear straight away, moving herself to and fro rocking herself on my pelvis. Her moans were gruntly and animalistic. I said softly to Jane, "fuck me as hard as you want and let me cum inside you". I'm not sure if she understood my english, but she went at it like there was no songkran.

She was almost clenching her fists over my chest already and was desperately trying to get my cock to move inside her in each and every plane and direction. She was obviously not very fit since she was panting so heavily after 3 mins I told her to stop. She refused, but I insisted, got up and flipped her on her back with her letting go an involuntary yelp, making it feel like I was going to rape her in a way. I lifted her legs high over my shoulders and positioned my dick right at the entrance to her pussy, and then I held it there. I resisted pentration. I was in control. Jane opened her eyes and looked at me, with slightly parted lips (again) and composed a slight frown, and said, "come in"... I shoke my head, she lowered her hands to my hips and I felt a slight tug. She moved her pelvis a little and I still resisted. I said, "wait." She frowned further, looking puzzled, and at that very split second, I penetrated her DEEP and lifted her hips to go even deeper. She let go off a shocked "AHhhh.." and I was then stroking in and out of her like a dog. I refused to let off steam and slow down and was trusting her with renewed vigour with her constant stream of yelps and cries of pleasure. It was a sight to behold. A little girl, powerless against the invader, yet wringing pleasure from every second, every trust. She was flailing her arms wildly by her side by now and all of a sudden, she sat up and started to french me, panting in the process. We were both animals...

I pushed her back down and came out. She was trying to grab me back but I told her to turn over. She oblidged, got on her fours and I went in from the back. Entry was ridiculously smooth and I noticed that her juices were streaming out from her pussy all over her arse. And I noticed the spot where her love hole was, and the towel was wet. She was wet beyond belief. I pumped her hard again. Very fast, I grabbed her shoulders and lifted her upwards and arching her back. This posture always excites me. She turned her head and we frenched again. I was going to come... I pushed her to fully lie down face down. This position has, from my experience, illicted numerous cries of pleasures from the ladies and while penetration is shallow, the angle excites them in the nether regions near the anus, she was ecstatic and I saw her hands grabbing and clenching the towel from underneath her. I increased my tempo and in as consistent and calm a voice as I could muster, I whispered close to her ears, I'm going to come after I count to 10. I started the counting, and I was holding off until 7.....8... she was letting go of yelps similar to that of sobbing. She was pinned down by me... 9.... She started to muffle her cries with the towel, and without counting to 10, I cummed and grunted my pleasure out loud... I slumped over the side....

It was over. She laid motionless, not moving, with the exception of her heaving back due to heavy and fast breathing. She turned her head towards me... and said, "I love you"...

I don't give ratings for my FRs ok? It's a personal choice, because I think these girls don't just deserve numbers. They deserve my prose.
Old 04-08-2006, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 22
cumming is a Helpful and Caring Samstercumming is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Massage - Subway

A very sextisfying field report indeed. Will try out this joint during my next visit.

The DSC Clinic
Blk 31, #02-16 Kelantan Lane
Saturdays from 1 to 4 pm and Wednesdays from 6.30 to 8pm.
Contact number 62540212

EbooksChest

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND
Old 04-08-2006, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 23
naj57 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternaj57 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

excellent FR

my favourite phrase from your FR "she went at it like there was no songkran"

btw what's the damage?

This thread is simply hilarious!!
Old 04-08-2006, 03:00 PM
Samster

JaoChoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJaoChoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumming
A very sextisfying field report indeed. Will try out this joint during my next visit.
Try number 22 (Wan) too... (2212....haha). Anyway, she's got a good body.
Old 04-08-2006, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naj57
excellent FR

my favourite phrase from your FR "she went at it like there was no songkran"

btw what's the damage?
For subway, u pay for the massage separately from the girls:

Massage choice:
a. thai massage - 200B per hour. 400B for 2 hours
b. Oil massage - 400B per hour. 800B for 2 hours.

You will get a room with attached showers only if you ask for oil massage. For the Thai massage, no bathroom. Not advisable. Go for 2 hours, so you can get a decent/reasonable massage too. Else it'll be a wham bam thankyou m'am kinda 1 hour.

For the girls, HJ - 500B, BJ - 1000B, FJ - 1500B.

Tip the papasan 100B for recommendations.

Look for Phi Chai (papasan), he speaks chinese well and can recommend well too.
Old 04-08-2006, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 23
naj57 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternaj57 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaoChoo
For subway, u pay for the massage separately from the girls:

Massage choice:
a. thai massage - 200B per hour. 400B for 2 hours
b. Oil massage - 400B per hour. 800B for 2 hours.

You will get a room with attached showers only if you ask for oil massage. For the Thai massage, no bathroom. Not advisable. Go for 2 hours, so you can get a decent/reasonable massage too. Else it'll be a wham bam thankyou m'am kinda 1 hour.

Tip the papasan 100B for recommendations.

Look for Phi Chai (papasan), he speaks chinese well and can recommend well too.
thanks bro.

i will be in BKK next week. You work there?

This thread is simply hilarious!!
Old 04-08-2006, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naj57
thanks bro.

i will be in BKK next week. You work there?
Hi, yes, I work here. I'm actually back to SG today, in another couple of hours. But will be back in BKK next week. PM me your contact details if you wanna go anywhere.
Old 05-08-2006, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
motoji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Bangkok Massage - Subway

I stay just a stone's throw away from Subway. I will make a trip down to Subway next week, any bro wanna join?
Old 05-08-2006, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 609 / Power: 19
WorldSexGuide is a name known to allWorldSexGuide is a name known to allWorldSexGuide is a name known to allWorldSexGuide is a name known to allWorldSexGuide is a name known to allWorldSexGuide is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaoChoo

Is this the standard there? I see in your FR you didnt talk about price before the action.
Old 05-08-2006, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by motoji
I stay just a stone's throw away from Subway. I will make a trip down to Subway next week, any bro wanna join?
Emerald?
Old 05-08-2006, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by motoji
Emerald? Or apartment?
Old 05-08-2006, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldSexGuide
Is this the standard there? I see in your FR you didnt talk about price before the action.
Yes, that's the standard. No need to discuss one. Though I had a desperate girl give me FJ for 1000 baht before.

ps : Sorry for the double post. Internet too fast. Or rather, too slow.
Old 06-08-2006, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
motoji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Bangkok Massage - Subway

Same like you, bro. i work in bkk. I'm staying at an apartment near there.
You wanna join me for some action at subway?
Old 07-08-2006, 12:45 AM
Samster

Possible. PM for contact details. This week got a lot of overseas guests to entertain so might be difficult. We'll fix up some other time.
Old 07-08-2006, 04:54 PM
Samster

I wanted to post this under a separate thread but I thought that since this thread is kinda alive, I might as well continue here and not go starting another thread to clog up the place. Anyway, I would like to give an FR or a session I had some time ago… And this time, for Poseidon.

Now, firstly, I don’t usually end up at Poseidon, cos the place simply feels too commercial. But I had some time to spare while in the area, in between meetings. You know Bangkok. You have 3 hours to spare, but yet you still can’t go back to office since the journey back and out will take up all of 3 hours already. So, I was just driving along Din Daeng and then instinctively took a left turn. And before I knew it, it was Poseidon and since nothing much else holds interest any further north, I turned in. 2.15pm. I’m a horny bastard.

Again, usually, I would be going up to the 3rd storey since that’s where the decent ones are. But hey, sideliners and the models don’t come early. Not 2+ pm. One of the best time to catch the full flight of models is 7.00 to 7.30 pm. Well, so I proceeded to the 2nd floor straight.

LO AND BEHOLD.

What greeted my was a sight that couldn’t be described with words. Er, ok, exaggerated, it can be. How else to share with you guys? Well, to keep the long story short, I was greeted with like 200 pairs of eyes staring at me from behind the glass. I was literally stopped in my tracks. All the WLs behind the glass, in one seating, at one time. The sight was awesome and suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder. “Hey Sun!” Sun is a papas an at the second level. I have spoken to him a fair number of times and I have brought many customers of mine to him and gave him pretty fair tip many a times. Sun speaks good mandarin and gives good and accurate recommendations to me most of the time.

Anyway, I asked about the phenomenon in front of me and why ALL the girls are there. I expected something like, oh, opening hour so everyone is there… but no. The simple reason is, on the first Thursday of every month, there is a meeting which involves EVERY single girl working there. Except the sideliners, for obvious reasons. It’s strange what is discussed during these meetings and I kept wondering to myself. What, like “no falling in love with customers?”, “Always use condom”, “How to put on a condom.”???

To cut to the chase, Sun told me, “Sure you can find someone you like.” Haha.. sure enough. Fat ones, thin ones, young ones, old ones, big breasts, small, wide hips, perky ones. You name it. Sometimes, when you are spoilt for choice, you can’t choose. I mean, if there are only 5 girls, and you see one decent one, you take the decent one right? But right then, tens of good ones are tempting me to take them up. Out of 200, you can be really picky and still get a good one.

Ok, 309. At this point of time, I can’t remember her name any more. But her number is 309. But before I go on to the juicy details, I have to warn brothers that 309 is no longer working there anymore. I only had her once. It was good, but just once, then she quit already. Maybe cock too big and she got dickophobia after that. :P So don’t get too heated up and wanting to find her. She’s not there anymore. I just wanted to share some good experiences I had there, and to introduce the “first Thursday meeting of every month” to the brothers here.

Anyway, Poseidon girls (and most other bath houses) wear very skimpy silky like dresses when they’re sitting in their fish tank. But on that day, during the meeting, before they start their work, they are dressed in their normal street clothes. 309 was wearing a simple tank top with low cut jeans and her thongs were peeking out of her jeans when she stood up and turned around after Papa Sun called her number out to meet me.

[TBC]
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1